• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremists in Islam and the rate of conservative Muslims who are arriving in the UK do cause some concern. Only a few (including new converts) are a potential problem.

This is based on what? Extremist attacks are almost never carried out by genuine refugees. Is there any? All attacks are carried out either by Muslims on tourist visas or people born in the west.

You are aware that Trump is just wrong?

Was Obama wrong too when in 2009 I think,. [don't quote me on the date] he suspended all immigration from Syria, or was that Iran, for six months?

This is based on what? Extremist attacks are almost never carried out by genuine refugees. Is there any? All attacks are carried out either by Muslims on tourist visas or people born in the west.

Was Obama wrong too when in 2009 I think,. [don't quote me on the date] he suspended all immigration from Syria, or was that Iran, for six months?

This was Syria; in 2011. However I may be wrong as I did not check it yet, because I was watching the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation usually anti-Trump) but the commentators said the 7 countries involved were identified by Obama as security risks.

Who could possibly know? Probably he was. But hindsight is 20-20. At the time his advisors thought so.

But now when there's gone a little more time we know the fear was probably unwarranted.

But who knows what Intel he was sitting on? It might have been something very specific. Those archives won't open for 43 years

Not sure about UK, but Berlin truck attacker came to Europe as an asylum seeker. But I see you used the clever term "genuine refugee" which is like a true scotsman.

Genuine and refugee fit well together.

Members of a Rotherham sex gang today yelled 'Allahu Akbar' in court as they were jailed for abusing a girl who fell pregnant aged 12 after being groomed with alcohol. Six men were given sentences between 10 years and 20 years - and totalling more than 80 years - by a judge who heard details of how two young girls were sexually abused in the South Yorkshire town between 1999 and 2001.
Judge Sarah Wright described how one of the girls was plied with alcohol and drugs and was having sex with a number of men from the age of 11. The victim, in a statement read to the court, said: 'There's evil and truly evil people in the world. I feel my child was the product of pure evil.' The sentencing marks the end of a series of three major trials after a report on child sexual exploitation in Rotherham revealed that more than 1,400 youngsters had been groomed, trafficked and raped in the town over a 16-year period.

DailyMail

No remorse.

DailyMail

No remorse.

Indeed. That's just one of their many failings, and why I wish people would stop linking to the vile and divisive crap they vomit all over the Internet.

And yet they never run short of patsies to help fill their pockets with undeserved wealth.

The Daily Mail is one of the most dangerous organisations in the world today. And as this is a world that contains ISIS and the GOP, that's really saying something.

DailyMail

No remorse.

Indeed. That's just one of their many failings, and why I wish people would stop linking to the vile and divisive crap they vomit all over the Internet.

And yet they never run short of patsies to help fill their pockets with undeserved wealth.

You're more upset that this was reported rather than the actions of the rapists. Wow.

You're more upset that this was reported rather than the actions of the rapists. Wow.

Not at all.

I am more upset that people are linking to the Daily Mail though.

More harm is done by the Daily Mail than by a few rapists. It's more spread out, but it adds up to more harm. Indeed it's quite plausible that they are responsible (indirectly) for more rape than these rapists.

But don't worry; my comments here are for others. I shalln't expect you to even attempt to grasp anything subtle, as it's clearly not something you are able to do.

I'm just guessing now, but I'm pretty sure he's upset about somebody spreading lies about something that never happened. That's what my money is on.

I'm right now reading the book Sapiens. It's one of those big history books. It makes one very interesting observation that suits this thread. When the defeat of the Nazis made scientific racism uncool racists just replaced the word "race" with "culture". And just kept going. The exact same arguments. Ie our fine upstanding western culture and our western values are being diluted and corrupted by vile barbarians.

https://www.amazon.com/Sapiens-Humankind-Yuval-Noah-Harari/dp/0062316095

Kind of obvious when put like that. It's a good book btw. It's a bit all over the place. But there's quite a few good big picture observations in there. Culturalism is just as stupid as racism. And for the same reasons.

He also points out that modern racists are super touchy about being called racists. They insist that they only have a problem with evil cultures. Which is so transparently stupid. Anyhoo.

There's loads of great bits in this book about racism.

If you liked Brief history of everything or Guns, Germs and Steel, you'll like this one.

Ie our fine upstanding western culture and our western values are being diluted and corrupted by vile barbarians.

Teh islam is not intent on diluting or corrupting western culture/values. The intent is to replace it with teh islam and sharia.

DailyMail

No remorse.

The Daily Mail is one of the most dangerous organisations in the world today. And as this is a world that contains ISIS and the GOP, that's really saying something.

Despite its failings the Daily Mail was writing and reporting on actual cases. The grooming went on for years and ignored by authorities. People who highlighted this were branded racist. The police rejected a number of complaints at the time until years later. This particular saga was an organised sex gang who happened to be Muslim. They lured young girls with gifts and alcohol. Not all rapists by any means are Muslim but in this case the members were.

Ie our fine upstanding western culture and our western values are being diluted and corrupted by vile barbarians.

Teh islam is not intent on diluting or corrupting western culture/values. The intent is to replace it with teh islam and sharia.

But it's not going to happen, is it? It's nothing anybody will have to lose any sleep over. Since it's obviously a bullshit fear, what are you really afraid of when it comes to Muslims? What exactly are you afraid of?

This was Syria; in 2011. However I may be wrong as I did not check it yet, because I was watching the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation usually anti-Trump) but the commentators said the 7 countries involved were identified by Obama as security risks.

Kuwait has recently announced the very same policy of stopping anyone from those same 7 countries. Of course it can't be accused of Islamophobia as it is an Islamic country.

DailyMail

No remorse.

Attacking the messenger while ignoring the victims is pure evil, much more so than what the Daily Mail, as you perceive it could ever be!

Attacking the messenger while ignoring the victims is pure evil, much more so than what the Daily Mail, as you perceive it could ever be!

How do you know there were victims? It was published in Daily Mail, so they probably just made it up. Why come to the defence of imaginary victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom