• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an article about Swede Hollow in USA. Swedes were fleeing grinding poverty and moved to USA. There they formed ghettos rife with crime. There were studies done in USA where they researched what it was in the Swedish culture that made them so criminal, violent and horrible. In hind-sight the problem wasn't the Swedes or Swedish culture. In hindsight it wasn't that bad. Because of perception biases non-Swedish immigrants just viewed the different Swedes with suspicion. Anything bad they did would prove the suspicion, even though they were no worse than Americans in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swede_Hollow,_Saint_Paul

You're doing the same thing. Please stop

There are a miniscule number of Swedes as compared to 1.6 billion Muslims. And of course there's the fact that there have been over 30.000 Islamic terrorists attacks throughout the world just since 9/11.

So how do you explain that decendents of Swedish immigrants aren't criminal and filthy today? Do you think it's purely about numbers?

So the guy who ran people over with a car in Ohio was actually pissed off about Burma and its treatment of Muslims:

b91e40cda205f01dee8edcc08e84bcf23b6195c06d6f0cbb30ba024e0a77c4f8.jpg

I don't think you are thinking it through, the bullshit mafia that is Shitlam:

https://islamqa.info/en/20327

What is the ruling on the apostate?

If a Muslim apostatizes and meets the conditions of apostasy – i.e., he is of sound mind, an adult and does that of his own free will – then his blood may be shed with impunity. He is to be executed by the Muslim ruler or by his deputy – such as the qaadi or judge, and he is not to not be washed (after death, in preparation for burial), the funeral prayer is not to be offered for him and he is not to be buried with the Muslims.

The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).

There are a miniscule number of Swedes as compared to 1.6 billion Muslims. And of course there's the fact that there have been over 30.000 Islamic terrorists attacks throughout the world just since 9/11.

So how do you explain that decendents of Swedish immigrants aren't criminal and filthy today? Do you think it's purely about numbers?
Shouldn't you explain why there's been well over, [ over 200 killed just today ] 30.000 Islamic terrorists attacks since 9/11?

Shouldn't you explain why there's been well over, [ over 200 killed just today ] 30.000 Islamic terrorists attacks since 9/11?

Don't dodge the question? Let's stay on the Swedes. The Americans in the 19'th century saw Swedes and Swedish culture as corrupt, filthy and criminal. Our culture didn't change. But the image of Swedes changed. Why do you think that happened?

Zoidberg, you should just stop trying to reason with the fucking morons who keep this thread going. Why do you bother? What's it going to accomplish? It wastes time and feeds the stupidity. Angelo isn't listening to anything you say. He's just waiting for the next chance to say more stupid shit. There's no reason for sane people to post in this thread beyond telling the fearmongers in it what a bunch of fucking morons they are.

Unless I was gay, or a woman, or a non muslim. Or even if I was muslim, perhaps I'm the wrong sort of muslim or not muslim enough etc, etc etc.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the way these groups are treated in muslim majority countries. But you already knew that. So why do you ask ?

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the way these groups are treated in muslim majority countries. But you already knew that. So why do you ask ?

Oh no, don't take in a few thousand people who might generally be against homosexuality, they might dilute that pool of 318 million people.

Oh no, don't take in a few thousand people who might generally be against homosexuality, they might dilute that pool of 318 million people.
Few thousand? You are off by a couple of orders of magnitude. In 2015 there were over 1.3 million asylum applications to Europe. And even United States received tens of thousands of refugees. But the major problem with the immigration especially in Europe is precisely that they are not mixing with the host population in a way that allows effective dilution of their backwards values and attitudes. USA seems to be doing a lot better in that regard.

Few thousand? You are off by a couple of orders of magnitude. In 2015 there were over 1.3 million asylum applications to Europe. And even United States received tens of thousands of refugees. But the major problem with the immigration especially in Europe is precisely that they are not mixing with the host population in a way that allows effective dilution of their backwards values and attitudes. USA seems to be doing a lot better in that regard.

Population of Europe: 743 million
Refugees: 1.3 million

Population of the US: 318 million
Refugees: 30 thousand

Enough of your hysterics.

You referred to the 30,000 as "a few thousand", which most people would consider an understatement. And I believe I was correct in pointing out that the numbers are even relatively speaking several orders of magnitude higher in Europe, as this is a thread explicitly about Europe. So what "hysterics" exactly?

You referred to the 30,000 as "a few thousand", which most people would consider an understatement. And I believe I was correct in pointing out that the numbers are even relatively speaking several orders of magnitude higher in Europe, as this is a thread explicitly about Europe. So what "hysterics" exactly?

Moot point. In either case the people migrating are still less than a single percentage point of the existing population. So yes, it is absolutely fair to state that you're being hysterical when stating that these minorities are going to somehow fundamentally shift the pluralistic and liberalistic values of Europe as a whole.

There's plenty of things to criticize about how European governments handled the migration crisis. But the idea that these people pose some kind of existential threat to the social and cultural values of the people already living there is absurd.

Don't dodge the question? Let's stay on the Swedes. The Americans in the 19'th century saw Swedes and Swedish culture as corrupt, filthy and criminal. Our culture didn't change. But the image of Swedes changed. Why do you think that happened?

white manifest destiny.jpg

Moot point. In either case the people migrating are still less than a single percentage point of the existing population. So yes, it is absolutely fair to state that you're being hysterical when stating that these minorities are going to somehow fundamentally shift the pluralistic and liberalistic values of Europe as a whole.

There's plenty of things to criticize about how European governments handled the migration crisis. But the idea that these people pose some kind of existential threat to the social and cultural values of the people already living there is absurd.
Where did I say anything about an existential threat? Your gross underestimation aside (1.3 million is still not "a few thousand"), my main point was that the theory of dilution only works if populations are truly mixing, which is not really the case in Europe.

Where did I say anything about an existential threat? Your gross underestimation aside (1.3 million is still not "a few thousand"), my main point was that the theory of dilution only works if populations are truly mixing, which is not really the case in Europe.

Because you're arguing semantics. In this case, the difference between a million and a few thousand is pretty much meaningless here. Also integration usually takes a few generations. It doesn't happen overnight, even if EU governments weren't failing to assimilate them.

There's loads of liberal Muslims.

Male bovine excrement.

I don't think you have anything to back that up with.

You're doing it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you're arguing semantics. In this case, the difference between a million and a few thousand is pretty much meaningless here.

Don't talk shite.

Actually 1 million Muslim migrants entered Germany alone in 2015 alone (Danke Merkel!)
Most are fundamentalist, especially from places like Afghanistan where 99% support Sharia law.

And they aren't even being deported even when committing serious crimes like rape or attempted murder.

Enough of your sticking the head in the sand and pretending that Islam is not a clear and present danger to the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom