• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I got up by Angelo's craziness thinking that a sliver of his insanity is true. China is not a monoculture. China is the poster child of hideously diverse. They're an empire spanning a multitude of cultures, languages and ethnic groups. All of them being yellow, isn't evidence of ethnic similarity.

China has 297 officially recognised languages. China's biggest language, Mandarin, is spoken by about 70% of all Chinese. That's a far cry from a monoculture.

China also has immigration policies not only from abroad but from within China. A person living in Hunan or Ninjiang, will need a permit (something like a visa) to travel to Beijing. Illegal immigrants are generally fined and asked to leave rather then deported. If they don't leave they will get a helping hand.

A 720 foot per second, 9mm 'helping hand'.

You forgot to address the implication that we should strive to be like China.

Or Japan for that matter. It's safe and relatively prosperous, but its economy is stagnant and its population falling. There are deep social and cultural problems there that both Japanese and their foreign admirers like to pretend don't exist.

China also has immigration policies not only from abroad but from within China. A person living in Hunan or Ninjiang, will need a permit (something like a visa) to travel to Beijing. Illegal immigrants are generally fined and asked to leave rather then deported. If they don't leave they will get a helping hand.

A 720 foot per second, 9mm 'helping hand'.

Chinese like to use diplomatic persuasion. Fines are imposed for overstayers on say a work or business visa.

A friend of mine who was a doctor in Beijing told me about her dad's history.

He was a Major in the Nationalist Army and local head of intelligence and captured by the PLC.
The penalty for spies was death, maybe after a little chat to ask them what they knew.

He was taken into a large captured building (the new Communist HQ) and taken to a cellar and locked in for a few hours.

Then a few soldiers arrived and he thought this was ready for the firing squad.
He was taken to the Commander in a large room. He sat there with several officers and there was a banquet prepared.

"Come and join us for dinner" said the commander and he pointed him to a space next to him.
They talked for some hours about their background and how the war was affecting China.

Then the Commander said to him,
" You are aware that we are winning this war and we will soon have a new government that will unite the people. Soso in good faith, have two proposals for you to think over. The first proposal is you join the People's Liberation Army as a Major in charge of intelligence here hence your same job but under the new leadership. Think on this.
Major: "What is the second choice?"
Commander: "We take you outside and shoot you."
See how easy it was to persuade him to change sides :)

Politics aside, I found China generally a good place to work in.

Fuck, I got up by Angelo's craziness thinking that a sliver of his insanity is true. China is not a monoculture. China is the poster child of hideously diverse. They're an empire spanning a multitude of cultures, languages and ethnic groups. All of them being yellow, isn't evidence of ethnic similarity.

China has 297 officially recognised languages. China's biggest language, Mandarin, is spoken by about 70% of all Chinese. That's a far cry from a monoculture.

Travel? I thought they only needed one to actually live there.

Chinese will have a registered place of birth but need authority to migrate. If there is potential work or work about they can travel but there are restrictions to avoid influxes of workers descending on Shanghai, Beijing and Guandong. I'm not sure if this applies to locals but since around 2008 (maybe earlier), foreign people need to register at the local police stations once they arrive and confirm when they leave. If they stay at a hotel the staff do it for them.

When I did that the police told me that this was not necessary. This is because upon entry, my details are recorded onto a data base. Since I was staying at a company apartment, they received customs information on their computers and automatically registered me.

Prior to that there were no restrictions and security checks of foreign persons was almost non existent until shortly after 9/11/ You've been to China so I think you can verify this (regarding foreign travel). Foreigners with a work permit or tourist visa can travel freely within China but need to register where they stay the night.

Chinese will have a registered place of birth but need authority to migrate. If there is potential work or work about they can travel but there are restrictions to avoid influxes of workers descending on Shanghai, Beijing and Guandong. I'm not sure if this applies to locals but since around 2008 (maybe earlier), foreign people need to register at the local police stations once they arrive and confirm when they leave. If they stay at a hotel the staff do it for them.

When I did that the police told me that this was not necessary. This is because upon entry, my details are recorded onto a data base. Since I was staying at a company apartment, they received customs information on their computers and automatically registered me.

Prior to that there were no restrictions and security checks of foreign persons was almost non existent until shortly after 9/11/ You've been to China so I think you can verify this (regarding foreign travel). Foreigners with a work permit or tourist visa can travel freely within China but need to register where they stay the night.

Yup, we register with the police each visit. I don't know when the rule started as we weren't aware of it when it came into effect. I found out about it online some unknown time after they imposed it. Nobody has ever asked for the registration paper and while we are technically supposed to carry it we always leave it with our stuff. The place we deal with is easygoing about it, we just show up and fill out the form. While in theory the person we are staying with is also supposed to be part of it they haven't ever had to come with us. Some offices aren't so reasonable, though.

However, we have traveled with her relatives to various parts of China, they have not needed any kind of permit. (Some of the trips have been spontaneous--we decide we want to go to <x> and head out the next morning and once we ended up overnighting on what was supposed to be a day trip.)

Where the permits enter the picture is to establish residence. If you're a farmer and come to the cities without permission you are going to be treated as if you still lived on the farm and thus not eligible for anything city-related. I don't know exactly what the restrictions are but my understanding is that that includes healthcare and public schools. Coming to play tourist or the like appears to be unrestricted.

More insanity from Sweden:
Swedish city to offer returning Isis fighters housing and benefits in reintegration programme
Why not just keep them out of country and not let them back in?

And Zoidberg, this time you don't have the "Daily Mail" excuse to hide behind ...

And in Germany, those harmless Syrian "refugees" (government did not confirm, but look at the timeline).
Syrian Arrested On War Crimes Charges

Danke Merkel!
CP6RjAlWoAEuF1m.jpg:large

Als ob!

What could possibly go wrong. The generous welfare benefits will surely make themselves grateful!

China actually enforces immigration laws and don't let millions of people in just because they show up at the borders, or even worse, just show up in general vicinity of their coast in rubber dinghys ...

All other countries are like this. I know however there are two countries which don't have a problem with illegal immigrants: North Korea and Gaza. They have very good policies that deter economic migrants :)

No so called refugee in his right mind would go to places that have no government welfare or benefits of any kind. In fact, if the "refugee" is gay, he may well be pushed off a tall building in places such as Gaza.

No so called refugee in his right mind would go to places that have no government welfare or benefits of any kind. In fact, if the "refugee" is gay, he may well be pushed off a tall building in places such as Gaza.

USA is popular. The most popular? Nah, you're wrong. What attracts refugees is a strong economy. Or any migrants.

USA is popular. The most popular? Nah, you're wrong. What attracts refugees is a strong economy. Or any migrants.

It's pretty popular. Sweden, the UK and Germany remain amongst the most popular.

All other countries are like this. I know however there are two countries which don't have a problem with illegal immigrants: North Korea and Gaza. They have very good policies that deter economic migrants :)

Yet you see the Muslim Students Association (reportedly a Moslem Brotherhood Front Group) in alliance with LGBT, left wing and civil rights groups.

Yup, we register with the police each visit. I don't know when the rule started as we weren't aware of it when it came into effect. I found out about it online some unknown time after they imposed it. Nobody has ever asked for the registration paper and while we are technically supposed to carry it we always leave it with our stuff. The place we deal with is easygoing about it, we just show up and fill out the form. While in theory the person we are staying with is also supposed to be part of it they haven't ever had to come with us. Some offices aren't so reasonable, though.

However, we have traveled with her relatives to various parts of China, they have not needed any kind of permit. (Some of the trips have been spontaneous--we decide we want to go to <x> and head out the next morning and once we ended up overnighting on what was supposed to be a day trip.)

Where the permits enter the picture is to establish residence. If you're a farmer and come to the cities without permission you are going to be treated as if you still lived on the farm and thus not eligible for anything city-related. I don't know exactly what the restrictions are but my understanding is that that includes healthcare and public schools. Coming to play tourist or the like appears to be unrestricted.

Before I left China in 2008, the government in Beijing was establishing education for children of farmers who were working in Beijing in places such as building projects. Tourism is of course encouraged as the Government wants to encourage the Chinese to spend in the economy.

It's pretty popular. Sweden, the UK and Germany remain amongst the most popular.

Germany has the strongest economy of Europe. Sweden is popular because it's famously secular. There's studies that it's a magnet for Middle-Eastern immigrants who are anti-Islamists. Arabs and Persians with secular or atheistic leanings.

Anecdotally the most fanatic atheists I know are all Iranian. And it's not just anecdotes. We know that both Sweden and USA became magnets for secular activists and politicians who were forced to flee after Khomeini took power.

This is one of the reasons why Sweden risking Islamism just comes across as alt right hysteria. It's directly transplanting the problems France has had with it's Muslim population onto the rest of Europe. The French Islamic conflict has roots in the French colonial empire. The French ideals of brotherhood and secularism rang a bit hollow when in the 60'ies the colonized people's were wondering where all the equality and brotherhood was to be found. When they started demanding reforms it turned out that it was all talk and France was above all outrageously racist willing to go to any length to subjugate it's brown populations. As far as barbarism goes there's arguably no regime in history worse than the French in Algeria. Possibly rivaled by Leopold in the Kongo. No, shit the African immigrant populations of France got annoyed. So that's what it's about. It's not religious conflicts, it's just racist conflicts.

But the conflicts France has had with it's Muslim population is completely different than any other country in Europe. They're unique. Not Even the UK, who also had an outrageously racist colonial government has had anywhere near the problems France have. Which is a clue. If France had managed their colonies better the they wouldn't have the problems with their Muslim populations as they do. So the religious conflict is just a proxy.

German security services are keeping busy fending off allah's holy warriors;

Police in the German city of Essen have ordered a shopping centre to remain closed on Saturday after a tip from security services of 'concrete indications about a possible attack'. It was reported by German newspaper Bild that multiple suicide bombers were plotting to attack the Limbecker Platz centre with explosives.

DailyMail

Life in Germany has changed. Cultural enrichment, hurrah !

Germany has the strongest economy of Europe. Sweden is popular because it's famously secular. There's studies that it's a magnet for Middle-Eastern immigrants who are anti-Islamists. Arabs and Persians with secular or atheistic leanings.

Anecdotally the most fanatic atheists I know are all Iranian. And it's not just anecdotes. We know that both Sweden and USA became magnets for secular activists and politicians who were forced to flee after Khomeini took power.

This is one of the reasons why Sweden risking Islamism just comes across as alt right hysteria. It's directly transplanting the problems France has had with it's Muslim population onto the rest of Europe. The French Islamic conflict has roots in the French colonial empire. The French ideals of brotherhood and secularism rang a bit hollow when in the 60'ies the colonized people's were wondering where all the equality and brotherhood was to be found. When they started demanding reforms it turned out that it was all talk and France was above all outrageously racist willing to go to any length to subjugate it's brown populations. As far as barbarism goes there's arguably no regime in history worse than the French in Algeria. Possibly rivaled by Leopold in the Kongo. No, shit the African immigrant populations of France got annoyed. So that's what it's about. It's not religious conflicts, it's just racist conflicts.

But the conflicts France has had with it's Muslim population is completely different than any other country in Europe. They're unique. Not Even the UK, who also had an outrageously racist colonial government has had anywhere near the problems France have. Which is a clue. If France had managed their colonies better the they wouldn't have the problems with their Muslim populations as they do. So the religious conflict is just a proxy.

What you say has held true for many years where the legacy of colonial racism have left their muddy foot prints. However I believe that the Jihadis (not the ordinary Muslims) have metamorphosized into global cabals and are now penetrating Western society through left wing and civil rights groups. When I get time I shall post the web references.

I checked the background of those involved in the Women's March on 08 March 2017 and found all but one are Marxists. This seems to tie in with the Black Flags of Rome manifesto which I understand is a 99 page ISIS handbook on global infiltration.

Further I am checking to see if the alleged links between the Muslim Students Association (MSA), Committee on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim Brotherhood are true. The ISIS and Hamas one finger salute (not the finger :) ) are being used at rallies where Muslims are present.

If the Jihadis take over I am sure that ordinary Muslims would be the first who are targeted. I hope I can find time to do this in the next 3 or 4 days.

Police in the German city of Essen have ordered a shopping centre to remain closed on Saturday after a tip from security services of 'concrete indications about a possible attack'. It was reported by German newspaper Bild that multiple suicide bombers were plotting to attack the Limbecker Platz centre with explosives.

DailyMail

I workrd for years in the Middle East and get on very well with Arabs and share their humour. However while most Muslims are sincere we cannot block out the actions and potential actions of just a few. Most Muslims will appreciate that compared to their countries of origin, they have never had it so good.
Europeans countries foil several plots per year.

I believe that as ISIS retreats on the battlefield, either home grown fighters, 2nd or 3rd generation or some immigrants who went to fight for ISIS, some may well form cells within their host countries. I would be surprised if they did not. The Left wing/Marxist alliance with Muslims in America (who are better off than being in Islamist countries of their forefathers) are screaming racism to any border controls or security measures. US and allied failed military policies actually helped fuel this situation.

While the Daily Mail is not the best paper for such news (unless it cuts and pastes from more reliable sources) I can quote Malcolm X who once stated, "The Truth is the Truth no matter who says it."

DailyMail

And here in the US, synagogues and Jewish centers are being evacuated daily due to threats.

Yet you see the Muslim Students Association (reportedly a Moslem Brotherhood Front Group) in alliance with LGBT, left wing and civil rights groups.
It's comical that when I googled for "muslim student association lgbt", the only result I got was an article in an LGBT news site lamenting the fact that googling "muslim student association lgbt" yields absolutely no relevant results. :rolleyes:

What you say has held true for many years where the legacy of colonial racism have left their muddy foot prints. However I believe that the Jihadis (not the ordinary Muslims) have metamorphosized into global cabals and are now penetrating Western society through left wing and civil rights groups. When I get time I shall post the web references.

Now you're mixing all kinds of things. The French colonial issue was half a century ago. But the racism continued. When Algeria fell to the nationalists they promptly set about killing all Algerian French collaborators (with good reason I should add). Those collaborators had to flee to France. Most weren't allowed to France, and were killed. But those who were faced pretty extreme racism. France spent a lot of effort in not allowing them into France and wanted to send them back. Even though that meant certain death. And all these had in common that they had sacrificed everything for enlightenment ideals and believed in France's talked of equality. Which now proved to be complete bullshit.

"Global cabals". They're not penetrating anything through anything. Global Islamism is basically what we're doing now. Jihadis aren't radicalized in mosques. They're radicalized in on-line forums.

Western left wing and civil rights groups are exotising the Muslims. Caught up in their identity politics bullshit. But they don't care what the Muslims are saying. Which is made clear when Muslims are given power and it turns out that they aren't willing to be good little obedient leftists, they're promptly kicked out. They want to give the Muslims a voice, but only as long as that voice is what the leftists want to hear. Muslims can easily make a quick career within leftist organisation, as long as they're willing to only say what they're expected to. As soon as they assert themselves and try to bring up anything in the Quran, they're out. I think the whole thing is a farce.

I checked the background of those involved in the Women's March on 08 March 2017 and found all but one are Marxists. This seems to tie in with the Black Flags of Rome manifesto which I understand is a 99 page ISIS handbook on global infiltration.

Further I am checking to see if the alleged links between the Muslim Students Association (MSA), Committee on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim Brotherhood are true. The ISIS and Hamas one finger salute (not the finger :) ) are being used at rallies where Muslims are present.

If the Jihadis take over I am sure that ordinary Muslims would be the first who are targeted. I hope I can find time to do this in the next 3 or 4 days.

I've read some of those manifestos and manuals. I think most are written by people in their mom's basement with no friends. Cut'n'pasted from the Anarchist Cookbook and from various Internet posts.

I only know of two manuals put out by Al Qaeda, which are their official manuals. Those are not secret in any way.

I can't speak of other nations, but here in Australia, a middle power, with [ when union's allow.] a strong economy, up to, and this is very conservative, 80% of so-called refugees, are still on welfare benefits 5 years after been granted refugee status.
I would imagine round abouts the same rate applies elsewhere in sucker Western countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom