• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you agree that with global warming this

1.) "It's not happening"
2.) "It doesn't matter anyway" (or "why do you even care?!?") once it is shown that it is probably going to happen.
(Note, other things like CO2 and warm weather making plants grow faster (a lie) are used as distraction for the same reasons)

Is used for argumentation by often cynical skeptics and paid shills?
Sure. But that's not the form of argument people here are using against the immigration alarmists, so any analogy between them is going to be stretched way beyond the bounds of usefulness.
The thing is that carbon dioxide in the environment does not "deconvert" and say "I am carbon dioxide, but I will stop absorbing infrared radiation because I have learned it is wrong" in the way the people can with Islam or Christianity.
That's certainly one of the major differences. It's far from the only one.
Human society modeling is way more complex.
Yup. Which is why I am baffled that people seem to imagine that a simplistic idea like 'let's not let in the (Muslims/Mexicans/immigrants/refugees)*' is somehow likely to have beneficial consequences.

People like to imagine that they share a common culture and perspective with others in their country, religion, or 'race'; but not with those from other countries, religions or 'races'. But that's simplistic nonsense. People barely share a common culture and perspective with their extended families - the stereotype of the heated disagreements that erupt if religion or politics are so much as mentioned at the Thanksgiving dinner is well founded - so all we have in common with other people is that we are frequently in violent disagreement with them. They need not be 'foreign' for us to find points of contention. And no matter how foreign they are, the really fundamental things - the things you agree with even your crazy uncle/nephew about - are not only common to your family, but common to the entire population of the planet.

Dividing people between 'us' and 'them' on racial, religious or nationalistic grounds is fundamentally stupid, pointless and wrong. Our differences are much closer to home than that, and our similarities are much more widely dispersed than that.

The difference between 'us' and 'them' is circumstantial. In their place, you would do what they do. In our place, they would act as we do. The ways in which 'they' are unlike 'us' are no greater than the ways in which the rest of 'us' are unlike 'me'. Fear of people who are different is the path to universal paranoia; and history has repeatedly demonstrated that such paranoia is far more harmful than the 'problem' it was supposed to alert us to.

*Delete as applicable

I'm pretty sure that's a labour thing and not a Muslim thing. He's the leader of a party. In democracies political leaders aren't elected as individuals. They don't get to tell people stuff unless they've already cleared it with their base.

It's Londonistan, what do you think his base consists of these days ?

According to Wikipedia, 69.1% of people in Greater London identify as either Christian or No Religion. Just 12.4% identify as Muslim. So regardless of what I, you, or anyone else 'thinks', the actual make up of his base must be predominantly Christian and/or atheist. 12.4% of the population is about a quarter of the numbers he needs to be elected, even if they voted as a bloc - which they don't.

London is considered a mostly Labour electorate who backed Khan in the mayoral election! Plus 12% is a very sizable minority when voting is not compulsory.

According to Wikipedia, 69.1% of people in Greater London identify as either Christian or No Religion. Just 12.4% identify as Muslim. So regardless of what I, you, or anyone else 'thinks', the actual make up of his base must be predominantly Christian and/or atheist. 12.4% of the population is about a quarter of the numbers he needs to be elected, even if they voted as a bloc - which they don't.

London is considered a mostly Labour electorate who backed Khan in the mayoral election! Plus 12% is a very sizable minority when voting is not compulsory.

12% of residents, not of the electorate.

And it's actually more of a sizable minority when voting is compulsory: Minorities and people of lower class are much more likely to abstain.

I guess he is leaving that to his boss Comrade Jezza.

New Labour;

A Labour MP suspended two years ago in a row over anti-Semitism has been made a shadow equalities minister. Naz Shah lost the parliamentary whip and was barred from party activity for three months in 2016 while an investigation was carried out. It followed social media messages about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict which she conceded were anti-Semitic. She admitted she was "ignorant" about discrimination against Jews and wanted to win back the community's trust.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn made the Bradford West MP shadow minister for women and equalities as he announced other appointments to fill vacancies or maternity cover in his frontbench team.

BBC

Who better to be the jew baiting Labour Party shadow equalities minister than a rabid anti-semite ?

The Jew hatred starts in the qu'ran as Robert Spencer's Freedom Center shows.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/germany-teens-shout-shty-jew-and-free-palestine-at-rabbi

- - - Updated - - -

I guess he is leaving that to his boss Comrade Jezza.

New Labour;

A Labour MP suspended two years ago in a row over anti-Semitism has been made a shadow equalities minister. Naz Shah lost the parliamentary whip and was barred from party activity for three months in 2016 while an investigation was carried out. It followed social media messages about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict which she conceded were anti-Semitic. She admitted she was "ignorant" about discrimination against Jews and wanted to win back the community's trust.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn made the Bradford West MP shadow minister for women and equalities as he announced other appointments to fill vacancies or maternity cover in his frontbench team.

BBC

Who better to be the jew baiting Labour Party shadow equalities minister than a rabid anti-semite ?

The Jew hatred starts in the qu'ran as Robert Spencer's Freedom Center shows.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/germany-teens-shout-shty-jew-and-free-palestine-at-rabbi

And it's actually more of a sizable minority when voting is compulsory: Minorities and people of lower class are much more likely to abstain.

Not when by electing a Muslim to high office furthers Islam. You can bet they were out in force on election day.

Not when by electing a Muslim to high office furthers Islam. You can bet they were out in force on election day.

And your evidence to back this up?

{}.

As usual. If you're actually interested, you can download the raw data here: https://www.londonelects.org.uk/im-voter/election-results/results-2016 or look at a graphical display here: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36303157

I didn't and will not run a detailled correlation (though feel free to report back with the results when you conclude yours), but at first sight it looks if anything like high turnout was correlated with low numbers of Muslims in Derec's map two pages back.

Last edited:

{}.

As usual.

Remember Khan was a Labour Party minister before running for mayor. Muzzies and Labour party supporters did the rest.

{}.
As usual.

Remember Khan was a Labour Party minister before running for mayor. Muzzies and Labour party supporters did the rest.

We weren't talking about Khan's last job, we were talking about evidence that turnout among Muslims was not just higher than usual but actually significantly higher than among the population at large, contradicting a well known and long-established trend.

You have provided none, and this fact will not go away by changing the topic.

The three boroughs with the highest turnout are, according to https://www.londonelects.org.uk/sites/default/files/Borough & Ward Level Turnout_4.xlsx

- Richmond upon Thames at 57.12%. 3.3% Muslims at the 2011 census.
- The City of London at 55.54%. 5.5% Muslims in 2011.
- Kingston upon Thames at 51.92%. 5.9% Muslims in 2011.

The lowest turnout, on the other hand, was in Barking and Dagenham (36.29% turnout, 13.7% Muslims), followed by Hounslow (42.5% turnout, 14% Muslim) and Newham (42.72% turnout and London's highest Muslim percentage at 32%).

This is only a coarse picture of course, being borough-level rather than ward level and without a full correlation. But the trend is clear: All of the top three boroughs by turnout have below average numbers of Muslims, while all of the bottom three have at least slightly above average.

After eight years it's extremely hard to win a third term. Had Boris Johnson run again, who kows what the result may have been. But even a small turnout of say, 3% is enough to tip any close election.

After eight years it's extremely hard to win a third term. Had Boris Johnson run again, who kows what the result may have been. But even a small turnout of say, 3% is enough to tip any close election.

It was not a close election. Sadiq Khan won with a margin of almost 14% in the decisive second round.

It was not a close election. Sadiq Khan won with a margin of almost 14% in the decisive second round.

I'm surprised it wasn't more considering who his opponent was. Which also proves the point of this whole thread: that "Europe submits voluntarily!"

By the way, this is a now normal street scene in London under the rule of the Khan.
a0b5e66e8053403c4639aab114af47507cca4ab6.jpg

I do not see these people assimilating. Quite the opposite! They are creating a parallel Muslim society in midst of Europe.

Indeed, this picture is worrying. We all now how disastrous one-way plastic bags are for the environment, and the hazard of agitatedly talking on the phone while in traffic cannot be overstated. I suspect that both of these bad habits might indeed be slightly more common among British Muslims than among the general population, though if you want to claim that displaying them constitutes evidence for lack if integration, I'll need some number to show that they're all but extinct among non-Muslim Britons.

They have, however, apparently well adapted to the British tradition of wearing whatever the fuck they want in blatant disregard of every style manual on the planet.

I'm surprised it wasn't more considering who his opponent was. Which also proves the point of this whole thread: that "Europe submits voluntarily!"

If the fact that people who actually live in London and experience first hand that which you only get to know through three cycles of regurgitation don't share your insane fears proves anything, it proves that your fears are insane.

By the way, this is a now normal street scene in London under the rule of the Khan.
a0b5e66e8053403c4639aab114af47507cca4ab6.jpg

I do not see these people assimilating. Quite the opposite! They are creating a parallel Muslim society in midst of Europe.

Indeed, this picture is worrying. We all now how disastrous one-way plastic bags are for the environment, and the hazard of agitatedly talking on the phone while in traffic cannot be overstated. I suspect that both of these bad habits might indeed be slightly more common among British Muslims than among the general population, though if you want to claim that displaying them constitutes evidence for lack if integration, I'll need some number to show that they're all but extinct among non-Muslim Britons.

They have, however, apparently well adapted to the British tradition of wearing whatever the fuck they want in blatant disregard of every style manual on the planet.

Have you ever heard of " equality?" Why do you think that woman wearing the tent is walking behind her master? Sharia, your decedents and there decedents will one day either assimilate with the hordes of muslim immigrants flooding Europe and bow to their masters, accept sharia or suffer the consequences. A great legacy they may well say: why did our our ancestors not stop this when they had the chance to do so.

Have you ever heard of " equality?" Why do you think that woman wearing the tent is walking behind her master?

Why do you think he is her "master"? They might be random shoppers that have nothing to do with each other beyond frequenting the same shops (if even that). All you see are three people, at least two of whom have been shopping, at least two of whom appear to be men. Every association between them your paranoid head makes between them and everyone else who looks "furrin" to you is happening in your head. They aren't all part of a big plot to get you personally, you know?

Sharia, your decedents and there decedents will one day either assimilate with the hordes of muslim immigrants flooding Europe and bow to their masters, accept sharia or suffer the consequences.

Can you repeat that sentence in English, German, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Spanish or Russian, please? Or any other language for which google translate can cobble together a reasonable translation...

Also, I don't think Sharia will answer. It's not a person, you know.

amish-family-678x381.jpg

Have you ever heard of " equality?" Why do you think that woman wearing the tent is walking behind her master? Sharia, your decedents and there decedents will one day either assimilate with the hordes of German immigrants that flooded the US and bow to their masters, accept sharia or suffer the consequences. A great legacy they may well say: why did our our ancestors not stop this when they had the chance to do so.

Don't you love how Europeans are "submitting voluntarily" because they aren't building Muslim concentration camps, but America isn't "submitting voluntarily" to Russia?

Their views and even basic definitions of words are[ent]hellip[/ent] awfully flexible, aren't they?

Don't you love how Europeans are "submitting voluntarily" because they aren't building Muslim concentration camps, but America isn't "submitting voluntarily" to Russia?

Their views and even basic definitions of words are[ent]hellip[/ent] awfully flexible, aren't they?

What a load of hogwash! There are 1.4 billion muzzies in the world with at least 10% of them who are radicals. That's an awful lot of savages as compared to a few fundamental Quakers, or morons or whatever they are. Then there's the cost to Europe of the upkeep of all these freeloaders.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/...in-order-to-fund-the-cost-of-just-one-migrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom