• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from what is widely known as the rape capital of the Western world, one does see a pattern.

It may be known as it. But its not true. As I've explained many times. It was originally fake news. And it's still fake news

Well done, Merkel!

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcee0002a-a0af-11e8-8dd0-114e457a16b3.jpg

Yazidi slave girl meets Isis captor in German street

What is with Afghans and stabbing people all over Europe?

It's weird.

Two British tourists were among seven wounded after an Afghan man carrying child immigration documents went on a knife rampage through Paris. The attacker, who is aged in his 30s, stabbed three people outside a cinema in the north-east of the city just before 11pm, fled, then stabbed four more before being arrested.

DailyMail

What is with Afghans and stabbing people all over Europe?

It's weird.

Two British tourists were among seven wounded after an Afghan man carrying child immigration documents went on a knife rampage through Paris. The attacker, who is aged in his 30s, stabbed three people outside a cinema in the north-east of the city just before 11pm, fled, then stabbed four more before being arrested.

DailyMail

You know people around here don't like Daily Mail (even as they happily post articles from "Washington Sources" (formerly known as Groopspeak) or DailyKos).
So here is CBS News.
CBS said:
Seven people including two British tourists were wounded Sunday in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar, according to police and other sources. A source close to the inquiry said the suspect has been arrested and is believed to be an Afghan national.
There certainly have been a lot of Afghan stabbings in Europe lately. Way more than could be expected given their share of population.
"Nothing at this stage shows signs of a terrorist nature in these assaults," the sources said, adding that the attacker had targeted "strangers in the street."
Victims being strangers fits terrorism as motive. As does the nationality of the perp. Given the terrorist stabbing attack by a fellow Afghan just a week or so ago, this early dismissal of terrorism as motive is irresponsible.

In any case, all the more reason to rise up and prevent deportations of criminal Afghans back home ...
ca5297b5-9763-482c-91a7-ac8ab09f6bb7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

She is back home while Isis terrorist and Bin Laden bodyguards are protected. What a country!

It's not like we have an epidemic of immigrants committing rape.

The Sweden rape data posted upthread shows that migrants commit disproportionate share of rapes. For Afghans, it was 10x the average. You can't deny that.

The only way to show that is to creatively juggle statistics. So... not sure what your point is.

No juggling necessary. Just taking ratios and comparing with overall population numbers.

So you dug up 3 (in words: three) articles about stabbings involving Afghans, spread over half a year (your most recent article is from fucking March)?

There were probably more shootings in your block alone in that time!

What are you talking about? The stabbing in Netherlands was less than a week old when I posted it.

Amsterdam stabbing by an Afghan happened on 8/31/18.
Vienna stabbing by an Afghan happened on 3/7/18. That's the one in March, but it's not the most recent one.
German stabbing by an Afghan happened om 12/31/17, but I posted it because the perp was sentenced a week ago.

Since then we have had the Paris stabbing, by an Afghan.

But no, let's admit even more mass migrants from places like Afghanistan ...

That's because people as old as 20 are routinely tried as juveniles in Germany:
Even for murders?

No wonder all these mass migrants want to go to Germany! Not only do you get a lot of assistance from the state, but if you murder a teenage girl, you will be treated like a juvenile and only sentenced to 8 years. What a country! And I doubt he will even be deported after serving some part of that sentence (let's face it, he will get released long before 8 years!)

The Sweden rape data posted upthread shows that migrants commit disproportionate share of rapes. For Afghans, it was 10x the average. You can't deny that.

Not quite. You'd found data showing that within a statistical interval people born outside Sweden were slightly higher than those convicted of rape AND accused of rape. In this group we also find tourists. Muslims born in Sweden are not in this statistic.

We don't record ethnicity among our criminals, nor country of origin. All we can see is if somebody is born outside Sweden or not. Denmark does collect this data and it doesn't show that any particular group is over-represented. They also collect income of the perpetrator. How likely somebody is to commit a violent crime is linked to poverty. This has been shown to be true globally.

The slightly elevated numbers for those born outside Sweden is more likely a result of immigrants having less money than people born in Sweden.

Anyhoo... in Sweden it's incredibly easy to be accused of rape. So it's not a particularly interesting statistic.

Not quite. You'd found data showing that within a statistical interval people born outside Sweden were slightly higher than those convicted of rape AND accused of rape. In this group we also find tourists. Muslims born in Sweden are not in this statistic.

We don't record ethnicity among our criminals, nor country of origin. All we can see is if somebody is born outside Sweden or not. Denmark does collect this data and it doesn't show that any particular group is over-represented. They also collect income of the perpetrator. How likely somebody is to commit a violent crime is linked to poverty. This has been shown to be true globally.

The slightly elevated numbers for those born outside Sweden is more likely a result of immigrants having less money than people born in Sweden.

Anyhoo... in Sweden it's incredibly easy to be accused of rape. So it's not a particularly interesting statistic.

In other words, avoid an unpleasant reality by turning a blind eye to it.

In other words, avoid an unpleasant reality by turning a blind eye to it.

Well... It's unfortunate that we don't collect this data. But Denmark does. And our countries have similar cultures so there's no reason to think there would be any meaningful differences about this.

So it's a blind eye. But that's a problem for anybody making any argument

You mean a woman doesn't need four witnesses in order to report a rape like in most countries these savages come from?

You mean a woman doesn't need four witnesses in order to report a rape like in most countries these savages come from?

In Sweden all you need is a rumour from somebody who wasn't involved at all to report a rape. The law has to take every report seriously. It'll go into the statistic. I know of a guy who got two years in jail for rape even though the girl insisted that the sex was consensual. The court didn't believe her. She did not report it. Swedish rape laws today are bizarre. It's layer upon layer of populist militant feminist inspired laws passed against recomendations of the government legal council. These laws make no sense any longer. There's zero debate against these laws because it would be political suicide. That would be like the politician saying that they're for rape. It'll probably get worse before it gets better.

It's for reasons like this that the statistic for rape has shot up, without necessarily the number of actual rapes going up. Every increase in rapes the last 30 years correspond to a change in what kind of accusations the law will allow. Which makes it unlikely that there's been much change in behaviour.

It may be the case that this has led to a drop in actual rapes. Not that anybody could possibly know. Doing statistical analysis on this is a murky subject. Until the politicians stop messing with this and let the laws be for a while we can't really do a statistical analysis with change over time.

The slight increase can be explained with statistical variance. Its a tiny increase.

Katerina Janouch is a lunatic. What makes it all even sadder is that I know her personally. Something has gone seriously wrong in her head. She used to be chill. But after she got a divorced she started with this alt right bullshit.

Like I said, I know her personally. All her friends have tried talking some sense into her. She has plenty of sensible friends. She's quite long gone by now. None of her old friends support her in this

Her main hang up about Muslim immigration is that she's Jewish and feels threatened. But its just nuts, because Sweden has plenty of home-grown anti-Semitism. Particularly among her new friends, the alt-right. So I don't know wtf she's thinking.

The slight increase can be explained with statistical variance. Its a tiny increase.

Katerina Janouch is a lunatic. What makes it all even sadder is that I know her personally. Something has gone seriously wrong in her head. She used to be chill. But after she got a divorced she started with this alt right bullshit.

Like I said, I know her personally. All her friends have tried talking some sense into her. She has plenty of sensible friends. She's quite long gone by now. None of her old friends support her in this

Her main hang up about Muslim immigration is that she's Jewish and feels threatened. But its just nuts, because Sweden has plenty of home-grown anti-Semitism. Particularly among her new friends, the alt-right. So I don't know wtf she's thinking.

The overall crimes have only a slight increase. The issue is sex crimes. Some of those aren't minor at all.

The overall crimes have only a slight increase. The issue is sex crimes. Some of those aren't minor at all.

Which ones? I've gone over the numbers several times. Seeing a problem with them is just mining statistics IMHO. I've yet to see anything to be alarmed about

Last edited:

Which ones? I've gone over the numbers several times. Seeing a problem with them is just mining statistics IMHO. I've yet to see anything to be alarmed about

Even one victim of these savages is one too many. but we all know there are thousands throughout the world including not just the western world, but Islamic world as well don't we. Yesterday was the anniversary of 9/11 where just under 3000 innocents perished because of Islam.

this is just one other in Sweden besides the hundreds of other victims in Europe. ................... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/world/europe/sweden-terror-attack.html

Look at the linked article.

article said:
According to the Swedish Crime Survey, compared to 2015, attempted rape against girls 15 - 17 was up 46 percent in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom