• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pickle the UK has got itself into;

More than 60,000 people have signed a petition backing a doctor who is under investigation for asking a Muslim patient to remove her veil. Dr Keith Wolverson says he told the woman to take off her niqab so he could hear her describe what was wrong with her child. He was reported to his bosses at Royal Stoke University Hospital after the patient’s husband complained she was upset by his “rude” request. The freelance GP, who has been practising for 23 years, admits he is now ”rather fearful of the consequences” after finding out he has been reported to the General Medical Council (GMC) and will be the subject of a racial discrimination inquiry.

The Independent

He is quite right to be rather fearful of the consequences.

What a pickle the UK has got itself into;

More than 60,000 people have signed a petition backing a doctor who is under investigation for asking a Muslim patient to remove her veil. Dr Keith Wolverson says he told the woman to take off her niqab so he could hear her describe what was wrong with her child. He was reported to his bosses at Royal Stoke University Hospital after the patient’s husband complained she was upset by his “rude” request. The freelance GP, who has been practising for 23 years, admits he is now ”rather fearful of the consequences” after finding out he has been reported to the General Medical Council (GMC) and will be the subject of a racial discrimination inquiry.

The Independent

He is quite right to be rather fearful of the consequences.

The followers of the bloodthirsty butcher and terrorist Mohammad have gotten playing the victim down to a fine art with the help of the deluded Western PC brigades.

About that picture with the list of "problematic" traits - basically anybody not willing to submit to Islamization of Europe/UK is being targeted.

Speaking of Bombadan, the Lyon bomber is an ISIS-affiliated illegal migrant from Algeria.
Lyon blast suspect appears before anti-terror judge

Also, to further point to the ECONOMIC MIGRANT rather than bona-fide refugee nature of the mass migration crisis (not "refugee crisis" as it is often erroneously called), look at how many Bangladeshis are trying to come to Europe:
Tunisia accused of refusing to allow migrant boat to dock
Al Jazeera said:
The crew of the tug boat rescued 64 Bangladeshis, nine Egyptians, one Moroccan and one Sudanese, who had departed from Zuwara in western Libya, according to FTDES.
Last month, around 60 migrants, mostly from Bangladesh, had drowned off the coast of Tunisia after leaving Libya on a boat bound for Europe

Vast majority of the mass migrants on this boat were from Bangladesh, that is not in a war. Nor is there any prosecution of these Muslim Bengalis based on ethnicity or religion.
Same thing goes for Egypt and Morocco.

Of course, had they succeeded in entering Europe, every single one of them would file asylum claims based on bogus claims. To journalists, they tend to be more honest.
The Hindu said:
This shows that the nation’s bright development story has bypassed a large section of young people, often struggling to escape the country’s rural backwaters and ending up undertaking fatal journeys.
[...]
Bahadur, 26, said he shunned his job as a mobile-phone repairman in his hometown, located in the central district of Kishoreganj, and headed out to Libya with the help of a trafficker.
Poor baby didn't want to work as a cell phone repairman any more and preferred instead to live on benefits in Europe on the backs of European taxpayers.

The perilous pull of illicit sea voyages

Even more info showing just how bogus fakefugees from Bangladesh are:
Channel News Asia said:
The 30-year-old said he began his journey to Europe six months ago, flying with three others to Dubai and onwards to Istanbul in Turkey.
From there they took another flight to the Libyan capital Tripoli, Bilal said, where they joined around 80 other Bangladeshis and were held in a room in western Libya for three months.
[...]
Bilal had no idea what he would face when he embarked on the journey from Bangladesh's Sylhet region, where he had seen villagers with relatives in Europe live a better life.
After his family sold their land, the father of two paid a Bangladeshi smuggler nicknamed "Good Luck" around US$7,000 (€6,230) to arrange the trip.
Bangladeshi farmer among migrants saved by Tunisian fishermen

It's all a scam. The only way stopping all these people illegally migrating for 'better life' is to not make it possible for them to have a 'better life' by deporting them immediately instead of falling for their asylum con.

Last edited:
The problem of illegal or otherwise of immigration from mostly Islamic shitholes that their ideology created in the first place, and now they want out and seek to introduce the very same ideology to a welcoming naive Europe, aided by EU traitors like Merkel and Macron ain't about to end anytime soon until more politicians like Savini in Italy or Le Pen in France are elected to positions of power, which by then the horse has long ago bolted!

Cultural enrichment continues

German prosecutors open murder investigation into Eritrean in Frankfurt
Deutsche Welle said:
German prosecutors have opened an investigation for murder and attempted murder against the 40-year-old Eritrean man suspected of pushing a mother and her 8-year-old son onto train tracks at Frankfurt's main railway station on Monday.
The boy was killed by an oncoming train, while his mother managed to survive by rolling onto a narrow footpath between tracks.
[...]
At the press conference in Berlin, Romann added that the Eritrean, who he named only as A., had applied for asylum in Switzerland on arrival in 2006 and it had been granted in 2008.
[...]
Five days ago, the man threatened a neighbor with a knife, and had subsequently been the subject of an arrest warrant. Romann suggested this may have been the reason why he had traveled to Germany.

Not as serious as murder, but involving more mass migrants.
German pool imposes ID requirement amid recent increase of pool assaults by North African ‘youths’
Voice of Europe said:
In the past weeks, months, and years even, the friendly and carefree atmosphere of German pools has been all but obliterated thanks to the behavior of migrants who hail from places which are culturally incompatible to Europe.
Last Friday, Düsseldorf police had to clear the outdoor pool because of the aggressive behavior of around 60 most North African migrant ‘youths’. The six security guards present at the pool were not up to the situation, reported the regional daily, the Rheinische Post. Around 20 policemen had to be called out to clear the pool area.
It should be known, that before the migrant crisis, German swimming pools didn’t need six security guards to maintain order. It’s likely that they didn’t need any at all.

Danke Merkel!

This is like the reverse and backwards version of the affluenza defense. The precious virginity defilement enhancement for muslim girls in the muslim community.

EOWnVkwW4AAAcGi.jpeg

This is like the reverse and backwards version of the affluenza defense. The precious virginity defilement enhancement for muslim girls in the muslim community.

View attachment 25678

Nice job using a screenshot rather than a link so we can't see the whole thing. However, from what is there I think I understand what's going on: "Additionally, there were cultural concerns that the girls' future prospects of". It's chopped off after that but I'm pretty sure of what's going on. My guess: They're from a virgin-at-marriage culture, apparently they lost their virginity, thus harming their future marriage prospects. Saying it's because they are "Asian" is not the relevant thing.

Yup, I guessed right. An article that appears to match the case: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ven-longer-sentence-as-victims-are-Asian.html

4 years seems awfully light for what they did.

Nice job using a screenshot rather than a link so we can't see the whole thing. However, from what is there I think I understand what's going on: "Additionally, there were cultural concerns that the girls' future prospects of". It's chopped off after that but I'm pretty sure of what's going on. My guess: They're from a virgin-at-marriage culture, apparently they lost their virginity, thus harming their future marriage prospects. Saying it's because they are "Asian" is not the relevant thing.
I do not think that justifies them being treated as more worthy victims in a court of law.

I do not think that justifies them being treated as more worthy victims in a court of law.

The point is they suffered a greater harm than the average victim would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom