• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Syrians I worked with are often very light, even European looking. Perhaps not all in the bottom picture are Syrians. In fact two on the bottom left seem to look more like my Indian colleagues.

I don't think the point of the picture was skin color, but what condition they are in.
I'm reasonably sure the point was that real war refugees like the yazidis include a fair share of women.

Black and white think much?

Here's a reliable news resource explaining Sweden's high rape number

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

A note: it should be obvious to anyone who stops to think about it. Conclusion, the people who claims Sweden has a high rape rate haven't stopped to think about it. Why do you think that is? Could it be Islamophobia? A desperate attempt to find some evidence that Islamic immigration leads to an increase in some crime as to prove some point? The reality is of course that Muslims are like people are everywhere. Some are cunts. Most are fine.
A play on words as well as on figures. That article doesn't refute the extraordinary rise of rapes in Sweden.

Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA

Oh, the irony

You and the people you are linking are the ones playing with numbers. They are not refuting it because there's nothing to refute. There is no extraordinary (or any statistically sigificant) rise in rape in Sweden. It is only manipulation of statistics.

But it is interesting that even when presented with a reasonable explanation by experts pedagogicaly presented you still reject it. Phobia is an irrational fear that messes with the brain making it react in strange ways. You?

wlC70.jpg

Last edited:
A play on words as well as on figures. That article doesn't refute the extraordinary rise of rapes in Sweden.

Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA

Oh, the irony

You and the people you are linking are the ones playing with numbers. They are not refuting it because there's nothing to refute. There is no extraordinary (or any statistically sigificant) rise in rape in Sweden. It is only manipulation of statistics.

But it is interesting that even when presented with a reasonable explanation by experts pedagogicaly presented you still reject it. Phobia is an irrational fear that messes with the brain making it react in strange ways. You?

View attachment 4623

...and to point out the obvious, because I think it needs saying here, Sweden probably doesn't have any more rapes than anywhere else. Because of our very strong pro-feminism culture I think there's a possibility that Sweden has a lower rate of real rape than other countries. But it's hard to know for sure, because it's pointless to compare rape statistics between countries

Perhaps you should put a little effort in finding reputable sources? That will help.

On that topic. Why don't you think BBC is a reputable source? As far as I know there is no news source with a better reputation. You reject BBC news while believing pretty obvious far-right and racist web pages. Why?

Far right Web sites have for a long time critisized the low ceiling of opinion and the PC skewing of the established media. Yet, each time there's a review of the media we find that there is no pro-immigration pro-multiculturalism PC skewing of mainsteam medias presentation of the data.. Not in Sweden anyway. But the far-rights critique persists. There is no pc establishment covering up and lying about Muslim over representation in the rape statistic. All the research shows its just a false claim. Anybody can prove anything by cherry picking data. Which is what the racist sites you are linking to are doing. Yes, they are racist. It's pretty obvious IMHO.

Perhaps you should put a little effort in finding reputable sources? That will help.

On that topic. Why don't you think BBC is a reputable source? As far as I know there is no news source with a better reputation. You reject BBC news while believing pretty obvious far-right and racist web pages. Why?

The BBC has a substantial pro-Muslim bias--not surprising given how many of their audience is Muslim. Telling the truth would cost them a lot of eyeballs.

The BBC has a substantial pro-Muslim bias--not surprising given how many of their audience is Muslim. Telling the truth would cost them a lot of eyeballs.

LOL what? How did you reach that conclusion?

Edit: BTW, BBC is public service. Ie they have no incentive to cater to any specific audience. That's the whole point of public service. They are under instruction to not give a shit about offending anyone or any group.

So your argument is not particularly convincing IMHO

Last edited:

An the evidence for their "pro-Muslim bias" is that they don't always paint Muslims as devils, amirite?

The Syrians I worked with are often very light, even European looking. Perhaps not all in the bottom picture are Syrians. In fact two on the bottom left seem to look more like my Indian colleagues.

I don't think the point of the picture was skin color, but what condition they are in.

SO refugees have to be in a certain condition to be refugees? Should they wait until they look really fucked up before the become real refugees? You people have gone full retard.

SO refugees have to be in a certain condition to be refugees? Should they wait until they look really fucked up before the become real refugees? You people have gone full retard.

A person flees war, persecution, or natural disasters to a safer country can be classed as a refugee.

LOL what? How did you reach that conclusion?

Edit: BTW, BBC is public service. Ie they have no incentive to cater to any specific audience. That's the whole point of public service. They are under instruction to not give a shit about offending anyone or any group.

So your argument is not particularly convincing IMHO

Just because they're government-backed doesn't make them immune to finances.

An the evidence for their "pro-Muslim bias" is that they don't always paint Muslims as devils, amirite?

http://bbcwatch.org/2015/10/29/terrorist-motorist-its-all-the-same-to-the-bbcs-kevin-connolly/

- - - Updated - - -

The point is they don't look like people fleeing something really bad.

http://bbcwatch.org/2015/10/29/terrorist-motorist-its-all-the-same-to-the-bbcs-kevin-connolly/

- - - Updated - - -

The point is they don't look like people fleeing something really bad.

What do people fleeing something really bad look like, Loren?

If Las Vegas had to be evacuated - say the Yellowstone caldera erupted, and you had ten hours to leave before the ash cloud arrived and buried the whole city; so you pack up your most treasured portable possessions - you grab your iPhone, your newest and best clothes, perhaps a couple of laptops - you load them into your late model SUV and you drive off down the interstate with 600,000 of your closest buddies. Heading south through Phoenix and El Paso, you reach safety in Chihuahua. Should the Mexicans refuse to help you on the grounds that you have a nice vehicle, smart clothes and a few electronic gadgets, thereby proving that you could happily have stayed put in Las Vegas?

Just because someone whose home in Aleppo was being shelled by artillery decided to grab his iPhone, or fled wearing some nice clothes he bought before war came to his hometown, that is no indication that he had no need to flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom