• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the f.....k in their right mind would migrate to a muslim majority country?

Lots of people actually. Where do you think all the foreign workers in Saudi Arabia come from? Berber slavers?

They're foreign workers, thousands of Filipino house servants, not one Filipino or others would voluntary migrate to such a retrograde shithole like Saudi Arabia or any other Middle Eastern country except perhaps the only fully functioning sole democracy in the region Israel where even the Arabs have far more rights and freedoms than they have in any other Arab shithole.

The total number of foreign-born residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 10,185,945 . That's more than the number of foreign-born residents in the UK, Canada, or France, and only slightly less than Germany. Some estimates say that there are, in addition, up to 5 million illegal immigrants in the KSA, including which would put the country's immigrant population second only to the US.

I for one would certainly do not want to live in Saudi Arabia, but it's fairly obvious that between 10 and 15 million people disagree. That is, unless you can provide strong evidence that a majority of them are slaves. Can you?

They're foreign workers, thousands of Filipino house servants, not one Filipino or others would voluntary migrate to such a retrograde shithole like Saudi Arabia or any other Middle Eastern country except perhaps the only fully functioning sole democracy in the region Israel where even the Arabs have far more rights and freedoms than they have in any other Arab shithole.

The total number of foreign-born residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 10,185,945 . That's more than the number of foreign-born residents in the UK, Canada, or France, and only slightly less than Germany. Some estimates say that there are, in addition, up to 5 million illegal immigrants in the KSA, including which would put the country's immigrant population second only to the US.

I for one would certainly do not want to live in Saudi Arabia, but it's fairly obvious that between 10 and 15 million people disagree. That is, unless you can provide strong evidence that a majority of them are slaves. Can you?

In the case of Filipinos, it is to escape poverty and to provide for their families back home. They can earn up to twenty times what they would earn back home. Do they like being there? No! Some are mistreated, some are treated not much better than slaves. If you cared to visit my Facebook page you would see that I have perhaps around 500 Filipina Facebook friends that I often interact with.

In the case of Filipinos, it is to escape poverty and to provide for their families back home.

I'll let you in on a little secret: Most economic migrants anywhere are in it to escape poverty and provide for their families. How does that make Saudi Arabia special again?

They can earn up to twenty times what they would earn back home. Do they like being there? No! Some are mistreated, some are treated not much better than slaves. If you cared to visit my Facebook page you would see that I have perhaps around 500 Filipina Facebook friends that I often interact with.

I don't have the link to your facebook page, and I don't particularly care to see more of this hatred spewed.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea whether it is among your goals to be taken seriously.

If it is, though, you may want to find more balanced sources.

Any other source except one that tells it like it is hey!

Insinuating that London's mayor is a shallowly camouflaged jihadi is not "telling like it is", it is a sign of paranoia in its clinical sense.

The " Palestinians" <snip>

The quotation marks here tell us all we ever needed to know.

The point is until it became politically useful to have a separate identity they were simply Jordanians. Many still hold Jordanian citizenship.

- - - Updated - - -

How many of those 10M are pseudo-slaves?

The point is until it became politically useful to have a separate identity they were simply Jordanians. Many still hold Jordanian citizenship.

- - - Updated - - -

That might be a relevant question to whether or not Saudis are chauvinist assholes who treat foreigners shit, but it's not a relevant question to whether or not people are or aren't lining up to go to Saudi Arabia without waiting for your or my approval. The only relevant question in this context, which happens to be the one we're discussing, is: How many were taken there by force?

Last edited:
African mass migrants rioting in Spain:
Madrid protests: Street vendor's death sparks violent clashes
Spain in CHAOS: Streets of Spanish capital Madrid in FLAMES as SHOCKING riots break out
Yupp, Europe is really benefiting by letting in all this human debris.

I am so glad the subeditor of the Express was kind enough to put SHOCKING in all caps, so that I could know what emotional response was demanded of me well in advance of being exposed to any factual information. However as I now know how to feel, I don't think it's a worthwhile use of my time to read the article itself. At best it won't change my emotional knee-jerk response; and at worst it might not completely justify the hyperbole, leaving me in severe danger of actually having to think.

As a general principle, I try not to read articles whose headlines tell me how to react.

Sadly, Europe long since submitted voluntarily to the tabloid headline writers.

African mass migrants rioting in Spain:
Madrid protests: Street vendor's death sparks violent clashes
Spain in CHAOS: Streets of Spanish capital Madrid in FLAMES as SHOCKING riots break out
Yupp, Europe is really benefiting by letting in all this human debris.

From the BBC article: "Protesters set fire to a motorbike and dustbins and threw stones"

Last time I was in rural Southwest England, then home to almost 0 immigrants, that would have been a fitting description of an average Friday if you replace "protesters" with "local youth".

- - - Updated - - -

That might be a relevant question to whether or not Saudis are chauvinist assholes who treat foreigners shit, but it's not a relevant question to whether or not people are or aren't lining up to go to Saudi Arabia without waiting for your or my approval. The only relevant question in this context, which happens to be the one we're discussing, is: How many were taken there by force?

I said "pseudo". They weren't taken there by force, but by deception--and then kept there by taking their passports.

I said "pseudo". They weren't taken there by force, but by deception--and then kept there by taking their passports.

How many of the 10 millions would that be? Are they even counted in official statistics, or would they fall among the estimated up to 5 million undocumented aliens?

In the case of Filipinos, it is to escape poverty and to provide for their families back home.

I'll let you in on a little secret: Most economic migrants anywhere are in it to escape poverty and provide for their families. How does that make Saudi Arabia special again?

They can earn up to twenty times what they would earn back home. Do they like being there? No! Some are mistreated, some are treated not much better than slaves. If you cared to visit my Facebook page you would see that I have perhaps around 500 Filipina Facebook friends that I often interact with.

I don't have the link to your facebook page, and I don't particularly care to see more of this hatred spewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Insinuating that London's mayor is a shallowly camouflaged jihadi is not "telling like it is", it is a sign of paranoia in its clinical sense.

So his statement that " terrorism is part of living in a big city" should be ignored as fake news, he never said it, is pro Israeli, didn't ban women wearing bikinis from all London metro buses adds also fake news and vehemently denies free speech by banning people like any person or even the President of the USA from visiting London because they have the gall to criticize islamic terrorism, and is anti sharia?????

- - - Updated - - -

So his statement that " terrorism is part of living in a big city" should be ignored as fake news, he never said it, is pro Israeli, didn't ban women wearing bikinis from all London metro buses adds also fake news and vehemently denies free speech by banning people like any person or even the President of the USA from visiting London because they have the gall to criticize islamic terrorism, and is anti sharia?????

Yes, all prime examples of distorting reporting.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally everything you wrote there is false.

More news from the ever more "vibrant" UK

A grandfather was revealed as the paedophile who sold children for sex in a 'Rape House' where perverts queued down the stairs to abuse youngsters. Shahzad 'Keith' Khan ran the peadophile ring from an ex-council house in Telford, West Midlands, where he sold girls for up to £2,000 a night. Police were tipped off about him in 1996, but he continued to run his depraved business, taking a 14-year-old's virginity and picking up one of his sex slaves from outside a police station.

DailyMail

I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg.

In what way "distorted"? Seems he hit all the lowlights of London under the rule of Khan.

In that he never said it, in that he didn't "ban women wearing bikinis from all London metro buses" (he submitted to pressure by a part of the public to remove a *particular* ad, not because it featured a bikini but because it featured the line "are you ready for a bikini body" which many perceived as body-shaming), and in that he didn't ban Trump from visiting - Trump declined for his own reasons, which may or may not include being chicken about the prospect of having hundreds of thousands demonstrate against him, and the media circulating those images, but even then, it's not Khan's place to organise those rallies, there's enough people in London would have done that whoever is mayor.

"distorting reporting" is actually a major euphemism. "Unashamed lies" would be just as good a description.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

As a famous comedian once told his offsider. Morton, you need to see a psychiatrist!

- - - Updated - - -

Literally everything you wrote there is false.

I suppose this is false news seeing the source?
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...-defended-911-terrorists/#cu2q6VjtouYIgPh2.97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom