• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe - The Barbarian Invasion has Begun.

It makes perfect sense for the targets of racism to be held responsible for the actions of the perpetrators of racism.

Actually the most perfect sense is for the targets of the exploited to hold their people's leadership accountable. The knowing importation of harm to security, safety, and pursuit of happiness of the native population is worthy of strident opposition.

They knew the social consequences, and such reckless and immoral provocations have their results.

And if the only harm is the result of that 'strident opposition'?

This is like saying that if a paranoid schizophrenic decides to stab random people in the street, his actions are the fault of the people who did something that scared him, and the solution is to dissolve the government that he believes is out to get him.

A far better solution is to give him medication to reduce his paranoia; and if that is not effective, to remove him from society.

There is no real immigration problem that can't be resolved by getting rid of racist fuckwits.

I love the overt racism in this thread BTW.

It's pretty clear that Max is a racist as he's used the term"Red man" to describe native Americans.

I may be a racist, but its not because I enjoy the ring of by-gone words and images. The 'Red Man' was, if anything, honorific (unlike Redskins). For example, the oldest existing fraternity in the US, the Improved Order of the Red Men" traces its origins back to 1765 "and is descended from the Sons of Liberty. These patriots concealed their identities and worked "underground" to help establish freedom and liberty in the early Colonies. They patterned themselves after the great Iroquois Confederacy and its democratic governing body. Their system, with elected representatives to govern tribal councils, had been in existence for several centuries."

They patterned themselves after the great Iroquois Confederacy and its democratic governing body. Their system, with elected representatives to govern tribal councils, had been in existence for several centuries."

Too bad they didn't pattern themselves against the representative governments of the colonial assemblies already in existence long before the American Revolution.

Fun Facts:
Wikipedia Order of the Red Man said:
The most famous of these was New York City's Society of St. Tammany, which grew into a major political machine known as "Tammany Hall."

Until 1974, the Order was open to whites only

I see a lot of misreading of the reasons this exodus is occurring. It involves white people fucking with them in their own lands and them in turn running for their lives. Just look at the carnage the European nations have heaped on the middle east. The European nations with their colonization have been responsible for the lack of democracy in the middle east, Africa, The far east, etc. They have kept these nations from developing for the sake of extractive industries. The propped up the dictators and when the dictators get overthrown, they arm the opposition to keep the place in turmoil till they can get back to exploiting the resources again. European nations' actions are as predictable as the seasons. It is obvious that when these nations fall out of European orbit, they fall into a vacuum of power where the most inhumane things occur. So why are these muslims going to Europe? Hopefully to get lost in the secular life in these countries, to make more money, to be happier and to keep their heads on their shoulders. It really is no mystery why they are leaving their "home"land.

Do you read the links provided or just look dig up any bit of trivia that might show a thin silver lining to an otherwise darkening cloud?

The New York Times is not exactly storm-front...ya know:

Yes, I did read, and I provided a more recent report from the same village. People were apparently worried when it was announced that there would be a large refugee camp in their village. That's what the article says. It's an article from before any refugees actually arrived, though.

Now they have arrived, and the "Welt" article reports the situation on the ground now that that they're starting to come. And it turns out to be much less frightening than some anticipated. Surely, how people feel about it now that refugees are arriving is more relevant than how they felt about it when they first heard it was decided without them being consulted?

You wouldn't understand, though.

First, it is not "turning out to be much less frightening than some anticipated" because the arrival of 100 people on the first bus is a drop in the bucket of what will be coming.

Second, I read the google translated version. I read the translated article (it won't copy). It's a nearly factless and selectively quoted article. Most of the positive press is from Annegret Droba, a press agent for a do-gooder group sponsoring the so-called 'refugees'. Of course she is going to assure the reporter that things are less tense after two town hall meetings, whether or not that accurately conveys the current mood.

Third, it is apparent that the government is making pork promises in return for the hamlets cooperation. Fewer people to be imported (500 initially), a little shop, maybe some future street lighting, a security service, and hope for broadband to the village.

Four, it is also clear that the Mayor is resigned to work through this "constructive challenges". He just hopes that they arrive's in peace.

Last, once again it is the refugee shill, Droba, that brags about bringing 55 jobs (real or BS) and a few new hires.

Yes, I did read, and I provided a more recent report from the same village. People were apparently worried when it was announced that there would be a large refugee camp in their village. That's what the article says. It's an article from before any refugees actually arrived, though.

Now they have arrived, and the "Welt" article reports the situation on the ground now that that they're starting to come. And it turns out to be much less frightening than some anticipated. Surely, how people feel about it now that refugees are arriving is more relevant than how they felt about it when they first heard it was decided without them being consulted?

First, it is not "turning out to be much less frightening than some anticipated" because the arrival of 100 people on the first bus is a drop in the bucket of what will be coming.

Second, I read the google translated version. I read the translated article (it won't copy). It's a nearly factless and selectively quoted article. Most of the positive press is from Annegret Droba, a press agent for a do-gooder group sponsoring the so-called 'refugees'. Of course she is going to assure the reporter that things are less tense after two town hall meetings, whether or not that accurately conveys the current mood.

Third, it is apparent that the government is making pork promises in return for the hamlets cooperation. Fewer people to be imported (500 initially), a little shop, maybe some future street lighting, a security service, and hope for broadband to the village.

Four, it is also clear that the Mayor is resigned to work through this "constructive challenges". He just hopes that they arrive's in peace.

Last, once again it is the refugee shill, Droba, that brags about bringing 55 jobs (real or BS) and a few new hires.

You seem to treat the victims of European wrongdoing as if they were the bad actors and the perpetrators of their own refugee status. You ought to know better than that.

The late Empire was so ghastly that 'Barbarian' invasion would have been a liberation for the great majority in the West. Paying vast taxes for an Army that scarcely bothered with the likes of you, and being legally forced to follow your father's form of employment must have been pure hell. No wonder we kicked the Roman bureaucrats out in 410, even if it meant the East's falling under the control of treacherous German mercenary thugs. They almost certainly cost hugely less than the 'Ronman-British' landowners, and if you must have vermin living off you, the less they eat the better.

Oh, the horror! This poor little town has to suffer the indignity of having a shop for the first time, improved infrastructure and security, more jobs, and broadband internets! All due to housing brown refugees on a temporary basis. What will these barbarian foist upon them next? Potable water? Indoor plumbing? Dare I say it, electricity!?!

The late Empire was so ghastly that 'Barbarian' invasion would have been a liberation for the great majority in the West. Paying vast taxes for an Army that scarcely bothered with the likes of you, and being legally forced to follow your father's form of employment must have been pure hell. No wonder we kicked the Roman bureaucrats out in 410, even if it meant the East's falling under the control of treacherous German mercenary thugs. They almost certainly cost hugely less than the 'Ronman-British' landowners, and if you must have vermin living off you, the less they eat the better.

Could this be why there is currently a dispute about if there was actually an Anglo Saxon "invasion" of England rather than a "settlement in" post Roman Briton?

Oh, the horror! This poor little town has to suffer the indignity of having a shop for the first time, improved infrastructure and security, more jobs, and broadband internets! All due to housing brown refugees on a temporary basis. What will these barbarian foist upon them next? Potable water? Indoor plumbing? Dare I say it, electricity!?!

This poor little hamlet was not so much concerned with indignity but of understandable vulnerability - with the 'unintended benefits' of being overwhelmed by alien muslims, including the fear of social conflict, lack of law enforcement, transportation, and eventual long-term residency and political domination.

Apparently the promise of the Federal Godfather is to throw them a bone for their "ingratitude"; a little more security, maybe some street lighting, and the hope (but not promise) of broadband internet. And hey, a local shill for do-gooders promises vapor jobs!

The only indignity this little community might have suffered is that they had to beg federal government and the do-gooder agency for support - folks who were not the least bit interested in providing the infrastructure, jobs, or security for Germans, but were deliriously giddy at providing free stuff to the alien hordes.

Those ungrateful native born Germans!

This poor little hamlet was not so much concerned with indignity but of understandable vulnerability - with the 'unintended benefits' of being overwhelmed by alien muslims, including the fear of social conflict, lack of law enforcement, transportation, and eventual long-term residency and political domination.

The facility is used for housing asylum applicants while their applications are being processed. If and when they're accepted, they're transferred elsewhere.

I do believe that your English language source said as much and you just failed at reading comprehension. If it omitted that crucial detail, and apologize and herewith inform you that it quite clearly says so in the German press.

The only indignity this little community might have suffered is that they had to beg federal government and the do-gooder agency for support - folks who were not the least bit interested in providing the infrastructure, jobs, or security for Germans, but were deliriously giddy at providing free stuff to the alien hordes.

Have you thought of the possibility that providing infrastructure for 1,000 people simply makes more sense than for 100 irrespective of anyone's ethnicity?

Have you thought of the possibility that providing infrastructure for 1,000 people simply makes more sense than for 100 irrespective of anyone's ethnicity?

You mean the hamlet didn't need a lit street or jobs till it benefited the refugees?

Ya...right.

The facility is used for housing asylum applicants while their applications are being processed. If and when they're accepted, they're transferred elsewhere.

I do believe that your English language source said as much and you just failed at reading comprehension. If it omitted that crucial detail, and apologize and herewith inform you that it quite clearly says so in the German press.

We were discussing the natural fears of the German residents and citizenry, not whether or not they believe the promises made.

We were discussing the natural fears of the German residents and citizenry, not whether or not they believe the promises made.

And if they aren't afraid, they are too afraid to admit it, am i right?

The fear of lack of law enforcement should be at least partially mitigated by the additional security. The approach of slowly bringing in refugees should also give them the ability to adapt to the new reality and increase, or establish, their own local law enforcement, as well as to request even more security if needed. Since this is just a refugee center location, I don't think they need to worry about long-term residency, or political domination. The majority or the refugees will move on to other places, and as long as they are refugees, they will likely not be able to participate in the political process.

Apparently the promise of the Federal Godfather is to throw them a bone for their "ingratitude"; a little more security, maybe some street lighting, and the hope (but not promise) of broadband internet. And hey, a local shill for do-gooders promises vapor jobs!

Since when is working with the locals to make sure that the issues they are raising are properly addressed by increasing security and infrastructure a bad thing? Local security means more jobs. More infrastructure means more jobs. A local store means more jobs. They are not vapor jobs, they are real.

Those ungrateful native born Germans!

Who says they had to beg for anything? How do you know that doing these things was not the plan all along?

Back
Top Bottom