• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

F-Head wants to buy Greenland

Buy? Buy? That’s entirely too presidential!

Genghis khan would chuckle at such a notion.

Good point. Ol' GK would exact a fair price for taking it off their hands.
Maybe nuke Copenhagen and call it a done deal.

GK believed in meritocracy and religious tolerance and plurality, recruited into his empire regardless of race, religion or culture. Trump could learn a few things from GK.

Yeah, just come out and say what you're thinking and kill anyone who disagrees:
"I'm better than everyone else, and that makes the rest of you schlubs "equal"."

In 1946, the U.S. government (under DEMOCRAT Truman) tried to buy Greenland for $100 million. Denmark said no.

Guess that 1946 government with a Democratic President was just as wacky and insane as Trump! Wow!

Read the circumstances (above) and educate yourself before speaking next time.

In 1946, the U.S. government (under DEMOCRAT Truman) tried to buy Greenland for $100 million. Denmark said no.

Guess that 1946 government with a Democratic President was just as wacky and insane as Trump! Wow!

It was Trump's typical lack-of-control style of wacky in announcing the idea to the world that makes it impossible to take seriously. Being a politician Truman was more discreet:
President Harry Truman renewed the effort in the 1940s after World War II, offering Denmark $100 million in gold as part of a secret proposal that only became public in the 1990s.

And then there's this:
The Trump administration, in particular, is a poor fit with the needs and challenges Greenland is facing. Greenland’s government requires substantial assistance from Denmark to maintain the residents’ current quality of life. But the Trump administration has strongly resisted providing substantial assistance to Puerto Rico through its recent crises, raising serious doubts regarding its commitment to supporting the people of U.S. territories.

What the fuck is this shit for brains fucking thinking?
He's thinking that the press and the crowds there will be fucking unmerciful, that the Dotard couldn't call one person from the State Department to see if the purchse was possible, and who to ask.
So he's afraid if he goes, people will mock him...

What the fuck is this shit for brains fucking thinking?
He's thinking that the press and the crowds there will be fucking unmerciful, that the Dotard couldn't call one person from the State Department to see if the purchse was possible, and who to ask.
So he's afraid if he goes, people will mock him...
I suspect that is pretty much a done deal anywhere he goes nowadays

If he makes Greenland a state, it will likely vote Blue. Maybe he should nominate Puerto Rico to offset it. Good idea.

SLD

Former Swedish PM Carl Bildt twitters
This is well beyond the absurd: Trump makes a state visit to a long standing ally dependent on that country being ready to give up parts of its territory.
What’s next?
Trump said:
Australia, please invite me.
AUS PM said:
You’re our ally, please come, we’ll start planning celebrations right now.
T said:
I intend to buy New Zealand from you.
PM said:
Absurd. AUS is AUS, NZ is NZ.
NZ said:
How about us buying the US to get you a working educational system and affordable health care?
T said:
Since you don’t want to discuss my offer, I’ll cancel my visit.

I think he's either in the very early stages of dementia or close to it. He certainly seems to have other mental problems too. We all see that he's a narcissist, plus considering his lack of sleep and behavior, he appears to suffer from mania. You don't need to be a psychiatrist to see these symptoms.

Former Swedish PM Carl Bildt twitters

What’s next?

AUS PM said:
You’re our ally, please come, we’ll start planning celebrations right now.
T said:
I intend to buy New Zealand from you.
PM said:
Absurd. AUS is AUS, NZ is NZ.
NZ said:
How about us buying the US to get you a working educational system and affordable health care?
T said:
Since you don’t want to discuss my offer, I’ll cancel my visit.

This is bullshit. We'd sell NZ in a heartbeat and figure out the details later. Fuck the Kiwis. Also, Trump is still pissed off with Australia considering a former Prime Minister mocked him.

If you can't get along with Denmark or Canada, you shouldn't be allowed to be President. That needs to become an Amendment seeing the GOP is so paralyzed by Trump's supporters!

If you can't get along with Denmark or Canada, you shouldn't be allowed to be President. That needs to become an Amendment seeing the GOP is so paralyzed by Trump's supporters!

B-b-b-but, there's still Norway, right? We still like them, don't we?

He's a teetotaler, by legend, but he's obviously draining a full bottle of Chateau LaDonald in front of his full-length mirror each & every night.

There is someone who used to work for him that said he would crush and snort adderall.

There is someone who used to work for him that said he would crush and snort adderall.

As a grader of many an "adderall essay", I will say that his verbal lunacy seems more like the cocaine variety, at least in terms of content. Not pretentious or overstated enough to be adderall.

As a grader of many an "adderall essay", I will say that his verbal lunacy seems more like the cocaine variety, at least in terms of content. Not pretentious or overstated enough to be adderall.

WUT?
That's the first time I've ever seen or heard anyone say that Trump isn't pretentious enough - in ANY context!

Back
Top Bottom