TSwizzle
I am unburdened by what has been.
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
Of course I do.
Mate, when ICE comes knocking on your door the way it did to Milo, I will crack open a beer.I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
Of course I do.
Sure, Jan.
“Sure, Jan” is a phrase used to indicate skepticism.I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
Of course I do.
Sure, Jan.
Sure Jan.Fauci isn't the reason one of my friends died and another friend's daughter (in her 20s) suffered a brain injury due to COVID-induced hypoxia. He isn't the reason my husband was in pain, gasping and wheezing as his body fought against the virus before the vaccine was available.Fuck you. I lost two cousins to this "cold". My co-worker lost BOTH fucking parents (she is in her early 20's), so you can fuck right off with your "just a cold' rhetoric. Maybe if the orange fuckface HAD issued a lockdown, many more people would be alive today.I personally think his extreme measures to fight a cold and advocating a lockdown of the country were criminal too, but that's more a "crime against humanity" instead of a "breaking a federal statute" criminality.Fauci tells the Senate he didn't direct funding.
https://www.congress.gov/117/meeting/house/114270/documents/HHRG-117-GO24-20211201-SD004.pdf
I don't know, I get frustrated by these arguments. I think that it's much ado about nothing. Just to summarize, yes Fauci told the Senate that the NIH did not directly fund gain-of-function research in Wuhan. If you read what he said exactly, his statements are accurate according to how the NIH defines gain of function research. However, if you read the comments from the senators seeking to shift emphasis away from fixing the economy and Iran, Senator Paul uses a broader definition of gain-of-function. And this is most brain cells that I'm going to waste on this topic.
You should be mad at Fauci.
Fauci is the reason most people were aware of the danger posed by the virus and could take steps to reduce the chances of infection for themselves and their families despite the anti-science, anti-public health dumbassery Donald Trump and Fox News were promoting.
Flip flop Fauci was full of shit.
“Sure, Jan” is a phrase used to indicate skepticism.I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.Wow.As I said, most people were aware of the danger.
Obviously you weren't one of them.
The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?
Of course I do.
Sure, Jan.
You don’t believe your comment indicates you don’t understand how viral diseases spread? That tracks.