• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

Merged Fauci Should Be In Prison - Senator Rand Paul

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you? Or that precautions which are 90% effective don’t prevent 100% of all cases but can prevent a significant number of them while also reducing the number of critical cases at any given time so that hospitals are less likely to be overwhelmed and equipment like hospital beds and respirators are more likely to be available for new patients to receive treatment.

Remember when Fauci talked about “flattening the curve”? That’s what he was getting at: slowing the spread of the disease.

Remember when Trump talked about taking ivermectin and shining lights inside people’s bodies? He was being an anti-science dumbass.
 
Last edited:
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?

Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.
 
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?

Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.

Sure, Jan.
 
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?

Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.

Sure, Jan.
Mate, when ICE comes knocking on your door the way it did to Milo, I will crack open a beer.
 
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?

Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.

Sure, Jan.
“Sure, Jan” is a phrase used to indicate skepticism.

You don’t believe your comment indicates you don’t understand how viral diseases spread? That tracks.
 

I don't know, I get frustrated by these arguments. I think that it's much ado about nothing. Just to summarize, yes Fauci told the Senate that the NIH did not directly fund gain-of-function research in Wuhan. If you read what he said exactly, his statements are accurate according to how the NIH defines gain of function research. However, if you read the comments from the senators seeking to shift emphasis away from fixing the economy and Iran, Senator Paul uses a broader definition of gain-of-function. And this is most brain cells that I'm going to waste on this topic.
I personally think his extreme measures to fight a cold and advocating a lockdown of the country were criminal too, but that's more a "crime against humanity" instead of a "breaking a federal statute" criminality.
Fuck you. I lost two cousins to this "cold". My co-worker lost BOTH fucking parents (she is in her early 20's), so you can fuck right off with your "just a cold' rhetoric. Maybe if the orange fuckface HAD issued a lockdown, many more people would be alive today.

You should be mad at Fauci.
Fauci isn't the reason one of my friends died and another friend's daughter (in her 20s) suffered a brain injury due to COVID-induced hypoxia. He isn't the reason my husband was in pain, gasping and wheezing as his body fought against the virus before the vaccine was available.

Fauci is the reason most people were aware of the danger posed by the virus and could take steps to reduce the chances of infection for themselves and their families despite the anti-science, anti-public health dumbassery Donald Trump and Fox News were promoting.

Flip flop Fauci was full of shit.
Sure Jan.
 
As I said, most people were aware of the danger.

Obviously you weren't one of them.

The people you mentioned earlier caught it. Sounds like they weren't aware of the danger.
Wow.

You really don’t know how viral diseases spread, do you?

Of course I do.
I’m sure you think you do. But when you say that it sounds like people weren’t aware of the danger a virus posed because they were infected by it, your statement indicates you don’t.

Sure, Jan.
“Sure, Jan” is a phrase used to indicate skepticism.

You don’t believe your comment indicates you don’t understand how viral diseases spread? That tracks.

If you say so. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom