• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Forgery suspect killed by cop restricting his airway

Isn’t it funny and pathetic, that while the whole world can clearly see the racist murder for what it was, the right-wing bigot friendlies still insist that the guy died because of pre-existing conditions ?! And that everything else is a huge conspiracy?!
The human mind is strange … when it lies often enough, it starts believing its own lies and propaganda.

THE PETE EFFECT on Twitter: "Anderson Cooper loses it, finally. Rightfully. Righteously.
On Trump’s failed photo op:
“The only person the world is laughing at it him.”
“He’s so low rent.”
-Anderson Cooper https://t.co/Tu8Tj0Z81V" / Twitter

Manu Intiraymi on Twitter: "This is the president we have. They’re all for peaceful protests until they breakout the tear gas and start shooting rubber bullets so our #DictatorTrump Can Speak. #MartialLaw2020 Fuck this asshole and his armed forces if they attack Americans. https://t.co/F98xdJHFNI" / Twitter

Neo-Nazi Accelerationists Calling For Terror Attacks During Protests - VICE - "Instead of infiltrating protests, they see how America’s police forces are spread thin, making it the ideal time to strike with a terrorist attack."
“I wonder how many synagogues could be targeted by vicious anti-Semites who wear masks, gloves, and leave their phones at home while most police, firefighters, and paramedics are being tied up in rioting cities,” reads one post from a neo-Nazi channel specializing in anti-surveillance tradecraft that frequently calls for an insurgency against society. “A total theoretical hypothetical.”

“The real way any of us benefit (from) this situation is to go after serious infrastructure,” reads a recent post from the account, viewed over a thousand times. “If the power goes out in any of the affected cities right now on top of what's already happening, you can expect them to really shatter.”

One particularly racist post told followers to allow protesters and police to fight it out, because “They’re both our enemies.” The same post warned against going to a protest, because it offers the chance for authorities to identify suspects in the white supremacist movement. “Never forget that the system is 1000x more interested in putting you in jail.”

Expanded county autopsy report out - County Officials Rule George Floyd Death Was A Homicide

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner released a new autopsy report Monday, ruling George Floyd's death was a homicide. The office said Floyd's heart and lungs stopped functioning "while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.

Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.

It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

A preliminary report released by the county last week stated there were "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation." However the new report didn't include such language.

The Floyd family had released a report just hours earlier on the autopsy they had commissioned.

It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

In other words, the guy was a meth head who also did Fentanyl.

He was a cardiopulmonary arrest waiting to happen!

In other words, the guy was a meth head who also did Fentanyl.

He was a cardiopulmonary arrest waiting to happen!

But it took a 200 lb man kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes to actually kill him.

I guess that’s why a lot of LEOs have condemned Chauvin’s actions.

So if someone has pre-existing health conditions, its all right to manhandle him, and murder him.
But if he does not, then you need to be extra careful.
Funny, I would have thought just the opposite would make rational sense !

But it took a 200 lb man kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes to actually kill him.

I am not saying Chauvin and others did nothing wrong. They did plenty wrong, and should be held accountable.
But I don't think it's murder, esp. not 1st or 2nd degree, as many insist Ellison charge them with.

I am not saying Chauvin and others did nothing wrong. They did plenty wrong, and should be held accountable.
But I don't think it's murder, esp. not 1st or 2nd degree, as many insist Ellison charge them with.

Bull Shit. That fucker knew exactly what he was doing. You could tell by the shit-eating smirk on his face.

Bull Shit. That fucker knew exactly what he was doing. You could tell by the shit-eating smirk on his face.

He valued the power hardon he got from passive aggressively ignoring a bystander giving sensible criticism more than George Floyd's life.

Not just the smirk, the whole casual attitude he had when there was a man struggling below him ... there was no stress, nothing. It was cold blooded.

Not just the smirk, the whole casual attitude he had when there was a man struggling below him ... there was no stress, nothing. It was cold blooded.

Agreed. That was first degree murder. Apparently there's a lot of cops that agree.

So the NY cop who pointed his gun at the crowd after his supervisor was hit in his (helmeted) head with a brick. Seemed like an automatic response.

Now whether that was right for the cop to do, Di Blasio should have known that before he made his statement.

Yeah, let's blame the cop but give total pass to the fuckers throwing bricks (and worse) at cops ...

So the NY cop who pointed his gun at the crowd after his supervisor was hit in his (helmeted) head with a brick. Seemed like an automatic response.

Now whether that was right for the cop to do, Di Blasio should have known that before he made his statement.

Yeah, let's blame the cop but give total pass to the fuckers throwing bricks (and worse) at cops ...

I agree with the cop, or at least would give him a pass with minimal documentation.

What do you think of the cop that shot the protester at point blank range in the face with a tear gas grenade I referenced above?

What do you think of the peaceful protester pleading for understanding that was pulled out of the crowd and arrested I also referenced above?

Back
Top Bottom