• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris will likely win

So, so, so true. You know, Harris has been saying that -- hold your breath here, {snip}

TRUMP!!!!11!!!11!!! TRUMP!!11!!!!

Voting for Harris because she is not Trump is not an option for me. As I stated earlier, I am not going to reward the same bunch of clowns in the Whitehouse to continue fucking up for another four years. I'll take my chances with Trump.
By this reply, you showed that you are completely unable to confront the psychosis Trump demonstrates in his "Jimmy came back as a girl" story. Psychosis = inability to discern reality. Anyone who tells a story like this should never be trusted with the nuclear codes. Yeah, take your chances with a nutjob who has it all: racism, persistent lying, narcissistic personality disorder, love of fascist dictatorships, grotesque immaturity, inability to control his own mouth (with that fat mouth he boosted his debt to E Jean Carroll from $5m to $83m -- so take your chances with that.)

TRUMP!!!11!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!11!!!! Calm down fella, you're going to have a stroke if you keep this up.
Never. Never. Fanaticism that can't produce a reasoned argument is a bore, actually. Especially if it needs 15 exclamation points.

It looks like KH wants to continue with the Trump wall...er something. The answer is the usual "orange man bad" and word salad, so form your own opinion:

Cooper presses Harris on supporting border bill after calling border wall 'stupid,' 'useless'

Does this mean Kamala wants to keep the brown people out? Is she upset about the changing demographics, too?

Cooper: Is a border wall stupid?
Harris: Well let's talk about Donald Trump and that border wall, cackle, cackle cackle.
Petty
She really is a dope.
Name calling.
And by the way, she looks like she has aged badly the past few months 😲
More petty.

lol, yeah, funny how you only notice pettiness when it’s against your cult leader cackling Harris.
Oh, I notice your pettiness a lot more than when Harris is the subject. Frankly, it's your go to move no matter the subject.

So, so, so true. You know, Harris has been saying that -- hold your breath here, {snip}

Voting for Harris because she is not Trump is not an option for me. As I stated earlier, I am not going to reward the same bunch of clowns in the Whitehouse to continue fucking up for another four years. I'll take my chances with Trump.
Still waiting for that list of fuck ups.

I'm not voting on personality, what part of that are you not understanding?
No one here understands why you are voting the way you are because you have yet to explain yourself in anything other than childish superficial terms.

Last edited:
One thing we are seeing in 2024 that we did not see in 2020 is a lot of Republican endorsements of Harris and a lot of registered Republicans openly saying they voted for Harris in early voting.
And -- helpfully, one hopes -- testimony from aides who were in the room with Trump, military advisors, and of course his own veep, who are telling the country that Trump is unstable and incompetent and cannot be trusted. This has never happened in our history before. It needs to sink in.

Surely, it is the government who is to blame, and the government (as anyone who passed their civics lessons would know) is the party that is in control of the House of Representatives, therefore you should be blaming the Republicans for any government fuck ups.
Yes, they did see her as a incompetent imbecile. But now she is exalted as the chosen one to save democracy. Sounds like a cult to me.
To call this hyperbole would be a gross understatement. You've outdone even your own nasty rhetoric here.

I'm not the only one to use hyperbole on here. But in any event, we all know Harris was never well liked even in her own party. Look at the lack of support during her disastrous presidential campaign. And yet we are to believe clueless Harris is going to "save democracy" (yes more hyperbole). The only reason she is running is because it was too obvious Brandon was losing his mins and it couldn't be covered up any longer. Nobody wanted Harris as president which is why they (democrats and a pliable media) covered for Brandon.
Lack of support such as endorsement bu the Obamas, the Clintons, and so many other major figures of the past and present Democratic Party. Then also have all the well-known A-class musicians and actors endorsing Harris, whilst all Trump can muster is has-beens (some of whom have felony convictions like himself). The media didn't cover for President Biden; indeed they went out of their way to exaggerate, ampliify and misrepresent any tiny error he made, whilst at same time covering up continuously every major blunder, lie and idiocy of Trump.
I always liked her, loved her as a senator. She was vilified by the media - misogynistic most of it.

Really? She deserves a lot of criticism because she is clueless.
Harris is not the clueless one; I think that you need a mirror to reveal who is the clueless one.

AFIAK happy ending places are illegal everywhere
Then you must be an American, and stereotypically oblivious to the existence if non-US legal jurisdictions.
Across the county line brothels are legal. Happy ending places are still illegal. You can openly offer sex under the brothel rules, you can't operate under the massage rules and secretly offer sex.
And across the international border? In the 95% of the Earth's land surface that isn't the USA?

Voting for Trump is rewarding a bunch of clowns who spent four years fucking up in the Whitehouse, genius. Your orange messiah even had a never ending clown car of staff coming in and out.

You might want to stop and smell what you are shovelling champ.

Last edited:
I thought that Maureen Dowd wrote an excellent opinion column about the sexism that Harris is facing in this race, so I'm sharing it, especially for those who understand that women are still facing a lot of sexism, especially when they run for office. And, please spare me how much white men are suffering from being treated unequally. That's such nonsense.

I'm just quoting some parts, but anyone interested can read the rest. It disgusts me that my country is still so sexist and backwards compared to most democratic societies. What the fuck happened that allowed men to continue to dominate so many aspects of society? Why are women in the same jobs as men often paid less, including my former profession? But, I digress.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/26/...e_code=1.VE4.eB6G.42XYqxmhC-Rx&smid=url-share

“This election is gonna come down to probably 120,000 votes,” Ari said. “You probably have 60 percent of the male vote for Trump, and the female vote is 60-40 for Kamala. It’s a jump ball. We’re gonna find out who wants this more — men or women.”

Are we back to the days of Mars versus Venus? Or did we never leave?

It is the ultimate battle of the sexes in the most visceral of elections. Who will prevail? The women, especially young women, who are appalled at the cartoonish macho posturing and benighted stances of Donald Trump and his entourage? Or the men, including many young men, union men, Latino and Black men, who are drawn to Trump’s swaggering, bullying and insulting, seeing him as the reeling-backward antidote to shrinking male primacy.

Drilling into the primal yearnings of men and women — their priorities, identities, anger and frustration — makes this election even more fraught. When I wrote a book about gender in 2005, I assumed that, a couple of decades later, we’d all be living peacefully on the same planet. But no Cassandra, I. The sexual revolution intensified our muddle, leaving women in a tangle of dependence and independence in the 21st century. The more we imitated men, the more we realized how different we were.

Trump is running a hypermasculine campaign — with Chief Bro Elon Musk bizarrely bouncing up and down — that is breathtakingly offensive to women. Trump is exploiting the crisis among Gen Z men, a crisis driven by loneliness, Covid isolation, economic insecurity, a lack of purpose and a feeling that the modern world seems more accommodating to young women.

Charlie Kirk, a conservative activist, told Vanity Fair that straight, white, Christian males are tired of being painted as colonizers, noting, “They want to be part of a political movement that doesn’t hate them.”

Trump is a renowned predator and groper who has been found liable for sexual abuse. But he has the gall to cast Kamala as “retarded,” “lazy as hell” and a “bitch” and ask, “Does she drink? Is she on drugs?”

At a Trump rally in Georgia on Wednesday, Tucker Carlson gave a rant that became an instant classic of perversion.

In a shrill tone, he spun out a metaphor in which America is like a house where the children are misbehaving. The toddler is smearing feces on the wall; a 14-year-old is lighting a joint at the breakfast table.

He’s most pissed at the 15-year-old daughter, who has flipped off her parents and stormed to her room. Playing the dad, Carlson intoned: “You’ve been a bad girl. You’ve been a bad little girl. And you’re getting a vigorous spanking right now.”

When Trump came out, some screamed, “Daddy’s home!” and “Daddy Don!”

Somehow, Carlson was even more creepy and retrogressive than JD Vance, with his denunciations of “childless cat ladies” and his dissing of postmenopausal women.

Trump is phallocentric — always a sign of insecurity. At a rally in Latrobe, Pa., he rhapsodized about Arnold Palmer’s anatomy.

There is still the faux news brainwashing that barrages voters with falsehoods about women’s leadership. Disgusting.
I thought I had put the parts of Dowd's article in quotes but apparently I screwed something up and I apologize for that, if it made the post more difficult to understand. Sadly, there are even articles in better sources of news that criticize Harris for every time she misspeaks, but spend less time discussing the insane, cruel word salads that Trump speaks whenever he opens his lying mouth.

She deserves a lot of criticism because she is clueless.

No evidence, just an ignorance-based parroting of Trump’s expressed opinion.

In fact, the person whose stupidity you are parroting, is deathly terrified of Harris’ intellect and raw intelligence; her IQ is at least time and a half Trump’s.

Why do all your complaints about Harris consist of purely vacuous personal insults, @TSwizzle ? It leads reasonable people to believe that’s all you got. 😉

I'm not voting on personality
Is cluelessness a personality trait?
How about dopey?
Why is that false shit all you ever mention, if you’re “not voting on personality”?
Seems like negative personality traits are the sum total of your what you’re “voting on”. I mean, you wouldn’t be lying to us, would you?

Is it Trump’s legendary business acumen (/sarcasm) that attracts you? :hysterical:
His good looks?
His ability to cozy up to scary dictators?
I suspect his hatred for “others” has something to do with it.
Set me straight.

She deserves a lot of criticism because she is clueless.

No evidence, just an ignorance-based parroting of Trump’s expressed opinion.

In fact, the person whose stupidity you are parroting, is deathly terrified of Harris’ intellect and raw intelligence; her IQ is at least time and a half Trump’s.

Why do all your complaints about Harris consist of purely vacuous personal insults, @TSwizzle ? It leads reasonable people to believe that’s all you got. 😉
I wish I'd stopped responding to TS a few weeks ago, when I signed off with a Buh Bye. It's like arguing with Trump while he's sitting in his sandbox calling people names. We've gone through, what: stupid, dumb, moron, etc. Has 'doody-head' been used yet?

Back
Top Bottom