• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris will likely win

Yes, they did see her as a incompetent imbecile. But now she is exalted as the chosen one to save democracy. Sounds like a cult to me.
To call this hyperbole would be a gross understatement. You've outdone even your own nasty rhetoric here.

Want a challenge? Find ONE (1) example where any Democrat (or rational commentator more generally) called Harris an "incompetent imbecile", or even something that could be exaggerated and construed to have that meaning.

You can't do it and won't try. At best you'll stifle yourself for a few hours, then give us another weather report from Santa Monica. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Homeless illegals? I'm in Florida. The only illegals I see are mowing lawns, installing roofs, and picking crops.
I have seen some Venezuelan "happy ending" masseuses lately. Probably illegal. Not complaining, a nice variety from the usual Chinese, but they do not speak a lick of English, y mi español no es bueno.
AFIAK happy ending places are illegal everywhere but so long as they avoid causing other problems the law usually doesn't do anything. And my impression is that Spanish is a lot easier to learn than any variety of Chinese. I've never tried to learn Spanish, I tried with Chinese but we kept hitting situations where she would tell me I was saying it wrong but I couldn't hear the difference.

Yes, they did see her as a incompetent imbecile. But now she is exalted as the chosen one to save democracy. Sounds like a cult to me.
To call this hyperbole would be a gross understatement. You've outdone even your own nasty rhetoric here.

Want a challenge? Find ONE (1) example where any Democrat (or rational commentator more generally) called Harris an "incompetent imbecile", or even something that could be exaggerated and construed to have that meaning.

You can't do it and won't try. At best you'll stifle yourself for a few hours, then give us another weather report from Santa Monica. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or dismiss all the facts with two words: “Sure, Jan.”

My reason No. 2 Polls are hard to get right in a close election

According to the article - no one wants to talk to pollsters, they have to model around this and since its a close election and repubs may be saying one thing but voting another way - the polls are most certainly wrong.
Yeah, there are simply too many pollsters. Sometimes there are half a dozen in a single evening. I don't know how they think they can get anything useful given the non-response rate.

Cheato has to be fuming today since Harris is in ruby red Texas with Beyonce and Wille Nelson!🎶 While he is off yammering on a podcast.

so many artist have told him he is not allowed to play their music... So he dances to YMCA 🕺

I'm not the only one to use hyperbole on here. But in any event, we all know Harris was never well liked even in her own party. Look at the lack of support during her disastrous presidential campaign. And yet we are to believe clueless Harris is going to "save democracy" (yes more hyperbole). The only reason she is running is because it was too obvious Brandon was losing his mins and it couldn't be covered up any longer. Nobody wanted Harris as president which is why they (democrats and a pliable media) covered for Brandon.

I'm not the only one to use hyperbole on here. But in any event, we all know Harris was never well liked even in her own party. Look at the lack of support during her disastrous presidential campaign. And yet we are to believe clueless Harris is going to "save democracy" (yes more hyperbole). The only reason she is running is because it was too obvious Brandon was losing his mins and it couldn't be covered up any longer. Nobody wanted Harris as president which is why they (democrats and a pliable media) covered for Brandon.
To believe a word of this, you would have to be out of your mins.

I always liked her, loved her as a senator. She was vilified by the media - misogynistic most of it.

To believe a word of this, you would have to be out of your mins.

… and -?

I'm not the only one to use hyperbole on here.
No. You are also not the only one to abuse hyperbole either. Neither of these truths injects an ounce of truth into what you said, though.
But in any event, we all know Harris was never well liked even in her own party. Look at the lack of support during her disastrous presidential campaign. And yet we are to believe clueless Harris is going to "save democracy" (yes more hyperbole).
Trump Webstore - Save America

I didn’t know being well liked by a reviled subgroup was a prerequisite to saving democracy.
Larn sumpin everday.

Last edited:
I always liked her, loved her as a senator. She was vilified by the media - misogynistic most of it.

Really? She deserves a lot of criticism because she is clueless.
thanks for splaining again :Sarcasm:
Another characteristic in which Trump is worse. Trump's cluelessness is well documented. He doesn't understand the Constitution, the powers of the Presidency, how tariffs work, and even how fries end up in their containers (well, I guess he does now), among many other things.

If Swizzle truly cared about cluelessness, he wouldn't prefer Trump over Harris.

Back
Top Bottom