• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris will likely win

Michelle Obama issued an impassioned plea to American voters on Saturday — and, in particular, American men — anchored in a searing and intimate depiction of women’s bodies and reproductive health, and what she described as the life-or-death stakes of returning former President Donald J. Trump to power.

Oh behave Michelle. It looks like cackling Harris campaign of “joy” and “vibes” isn’t enough to seduce the voters into voting for dopey Harris. We must be frightened into voting for Harris as she offers nothing.
"We?" You don't have to worry about someone preventing you from getting the healthcare you need to possibly save your life. Now, if you have a woman in your life who can bear children now or in the future, you might want to think increasing her chances of survival.

Michelle Obama issued an impassioned plea to American voters on Saturday — and, in particular, American men — anchored in a searing and intimate depiction of women’s bodies and reproductive health, and what she described as the life-or-death stakes of returning former President Donald J. Trump to power.

Oh behave Michelle. It looks like cackling Harris campaign of “joy” and “vibes” isn’t enough to seduce the voters into voting for dopey Harris. We must be frightened into voting for Harris as she offers nothing.
"We?" You don't have to worry about someone preventing you from getting the healthcare you need to possibly save your life. Now, if you have a woman in your life who can bear children now or in the future, you might want to think increasing her chances of survival.
Twigs uses "cackling" and "dopey" to describe a woman that does not meet his ideals of how a woman should be - really typically misogynistic

All American Joe: Did you bring your ID?
His wife, Jen: Yes. But drive slower. I need to tell you something.
Joe: I'm going 30. What is it?
Jen: Honey, are we sure we want to vote for Kamala?
Joe: We're going to be at the Board of Elections in 5 minutes. And yes, I'm sure. Why?
Jen: Well...I've been reading this person who posts on the internet. And he or she has some very disturbing facts about Kamala...
Joe: Who is this person?
Jen: I forget the name they use. Must be a Taylor Swift fan, though.
Joe: And what are the facts?
Jen: To start with, Kamala cackles. And she's clueless. She offers nothing.
Joe: That's it?
Jen: There's more. She's dopey. She's a dope. Extremely dopey. And she's black, with a vagina, and that's all she has. She cackles, too.
Joe: Is that all?
Jen: Oh, and she's aged badly in the last year. And she's a dope.
Joe: You already said that part. Well, whew...that's a lot to unpack.
Jen: Right! And what do we have against Trump?
Joe: Well, he tried to overturn the 2020 election...he didn't know shit about covid...he stole classified documents...he can't run a charity because his charity was found to be fraudulent...he was convicted of bank fraud, insurance fraud, sexual assault, and defamation...he's pushing prosperity through tariffs...he wants to use the National Guard and the Army against the Enemy Within...he tells lies about Haitians...people say his body odor is unbelievable...he thinks schools operate on children...he thinks and talks about dead guy's dicks...he said 'Motherfucker' and 'Shit' at his rallies....
Jen: See what I mean, Joe? Kamala cackles. She cackles. And she's a dope.
Joe: Whew...I do see what you mean. This is a real crossroads for us. I'm going to pull over. (He parks car.) Tell me again about the dope part.

The fact that dopey Harris was brought up in a middle class neighborhood with nice lawns should convince Jen and Joe to stick to their guns and vote for cackling Kamala.

The fact that dopey Harris was brought up in a middle class neighborhood with nice lawns should convince Jen and Joe to stick to their guns and vote for cackling Kamala.
:image:🫨

Wow great one - did you own the libs with it?
Just the word "dopey" triggers the libs so bad they forget who they were going to vote for!
Dopey dopey dopey!
Meanwhile, back to SERIOUS...

Right before a Fox News town hall in Georgia, Diarrhea Don joked about the family of Amber Thurman, a 28-year-old woman who died after doctors delayed necessary care due to the state's six-week Trump abortion ban.

Trump jokes about family of Georgia woman who died because of abortion ban​

Right before a Fox News town hall in Georgia, he joked about the family of Amber Thurman, a 28-year-old woman who died after doctors delayed necessary care due to the state's six-week abortion ban. To Trump, that's an acceptable punchline.
Now THAT is what a non-dopey reality-star-playing-president is SUPPOSED to do! Pwn the libs, and kill 'em if you can!

Trump continues spewing lies and hate about immigrants​

During his interview with Bloomberg Editor-in-Chief John Micklethwait, Trump doubled down on his claim that a Venezuelan gang has taken over an apartment complex in Aurora, Colorado, despite the mayor calling this story “grossly exaggerated.”

Then, on Wednesday, he would not take back his false claims about Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, eating pets when asked about it during a town hall for Latino voters hosted by Univision.

“I was just saying what was reported, that's been reported"

You know what else has been reported DD? That you're a lying fascist dumfuk. It was reported. People are reporting it. It's what they're saying. Lots of people are saying Diarrhea Don is a lying fascist dumfuk. They're saying it. The best people are saying that!

Keep it up, shitforbrains. We look forward to sentencing day.

Last edited:
All American Joe: Did you bring your ID?
His wife, Jen: Yes. But drive slower. I need to tell you something.
Joe: I'm going 30. What is it?
Jen: Honey, are we sure we want to vote for Kamala?
Joe: We're going to be at the Board of Elections in 5 minutes. And yes, I'm sure. Why?
Jen: Well...I've been reading this person who posts on the internet. And he or she has some very disturbing facts about Kamala...
Joe: Who is this person?
Jen: I forget the name they use. Must be a Taylor Swift fan, though.
Joe: And what are the facts?
Jen: To start with, Kamala cackles. And she's clueless. She offers nothing.
Joe: That's it?
Jen: There's more. She's dopey. She's a dope. Extremely dopey. And she's black, with a vagina, and that's all she has. She cackles, too.
Joe: Is that all?
Jen: Oh, and she's aged badly in the last year. And she's a dope.
Joe: You already said that part. Well, whew...that's a lot to unpack.
Jen: Right! And what do we have against Trump?
Joe: Well, he tried to overturn the 2020 election...he didn't know shit about covid...he stole classified documents...he can't run a charity because his charity was found to be fraudulent...he was convicted of bank fraud, insurance fraud, sexual assault, and defamation...he's pushing prosperity through tariffs...he wants to use the National Guard and the Army against the Enemy Within...he tells lies about Haitians...people say his body odor is unbelievable...he thinks schools operate on children...he thinks and talks about dead guy's dicks...he said 'Motherfucker' and 'Shit' at his rallies....
Jen: See what I mean, Joe? Kamala cackles. She cackles. And she's a dope.
Joe: Whew...I do see what you mean. This is a real crossroads for us. I'm going to pull over. (He parks car.) Tell me again about the dope part.
You forgot the part where he was impeached twice for betraying his country in favor of his personal aggrandizement.

That is a bizarre description of the Telegraph district. I take it you've never been to Berkeley but feel you are an authority on the place because of a story in a tabloid?

That is a bizarre description of the Telegraph district. I take it you've never been to Berkeley but feel you are an authority on the place because of a story in a tabloid?
I don't see the point to people criticizing what she said.
Sounds to me like simply contrasting her accomplishments starting from an ordinary background with Trump's accomplishments starting in a New York penthouse.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Tom

No, I have never been to the Telegraph district or Berkeley and I do not feel or claim to be an authority on the place. Your response is bizarre.

I was paraphrasing cackling Kamala when she was asked what she was going to do about inflation. Her response was "Look, I grew up in a middle class neighborhood, firemen, blah, blah nice lawns etc. Trump, Trump, Trump."

Back
Top Bottom