• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris will likely win

You've never explained why you think Trump is better for the country.

For that matter he has never told us why he thinks the last four years were a shitshow and the Trump Virus debacle was not. It’s almost like he’s just parroting FOX’s talking heads. No substance, just a lot of demeaning adjectives.

The fact that dopey Harris was brought up in a middle class neighborhood with nice lawns should convince Jen and Joe to stick to their guns and vote for cackling Kamala.
TSwizz - your byline says you are from West Hollywood, CA. Sapphire Blue California. From the West Hollywood website

Since its incorporation in 1984, the City of West Hollywood has become one of the most influential cities in the nation for its outspoken advocacy on LGBTQ issues. No other city of its size has had a greater impact on the national public policy discourse on fairness and inclusiveness for LGBTQ people.

I suspect you would not live there if you did not agree with this advocacy.

I neither agree or disagree with these things, they are of no real concern or interest to me.

You may be just posting to get our goat and giggle at the reactions, or you really are a MAGA worshiper. Seems incongruous.

Just because I am not voting for Kamala Harris does not make me a "MAGA worshiper". I am only voting for Trump because I would rather take my chances of four years of Trump than four more years of the democratic shit show we have had to endure. It's pretty straight forward and I have said it enough times now.
What shitshow?

I am a business owner - and my business has done greater revenue then it ever did under Cheato.

Well, apparen
That is a bizarre description of the Telegraph district.
Indeed. I mean just LOOK at those nice lawns!
View attachment 48304
I take it you've never been to Berkeley
Why go anywhere but Santa Monica? It’s a virtual lock that the climate weather will be worse.
Well, apparently Harris herself said this? So perhaps her memory is going too.
There MUST be one there somewhere.
Hell, if I grew up with a nice lawn on Telegraph, I’d brag too!

Michelle Obama issued an impassioned plea to American voters on Saturday — and, in particular, American men — anchored in a searing and intimate depiction of women’s bodies and reproductive health, and what she described as the life-or-death stakes of returning former President Donald J. Trump to power.

Oh behave Michelle. It looks like cackling Harris campaign of “joy” and “vibes” isn’t enough to seduce the voters into voting for dopey Harris. We must be frightened into voting for Harris as she offers nothing.
"We?" You don't have to worry about someone preventing you from getting the healthcare you need to possibly save your life. Now, if you have a woman in your life who can bear children now or in the future, you might want to think increasing her chances of survival.
Twigs uses "cackling" and "dopey" to describe a woman that does not meet his ideals of how a woman should be - really typically misogynistic
I wonder if that now includes his namesake, Taylor Swift, the Aryan Nazi ideal of what a woman should be. At least until she started talking for herself.

Back
Top Bottom