• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How could any woman vote for His Flatulence?

The simple answer is there are a lot of deplorable white people out there. It is getting so bad, a white woman was murdered by a white racist in Virginia in an ISIS like inspired attack... and these idiot white assholes didn't even blink.
It wasn't so much that Trump won as that Hillary lost. If you want to defeat Trump there needs to be an alternative people can care about and feel is on their side. That wasn't Hillary, and it isn't any of the Hillary corporate clones. Channel Bernie or somebody like hm and you can win.

The OP isn't just about people who think Trump is the greatest. It is also asking how anyone would not be so repulsed by the unparalleled scum that Trump clearly is and has been his whole life that they would find him acceptable even compared to Hillary.
IOW, your answer makes more sense for voting for someone like Jeb Bush against Hillary, but doesn't account of how anyone, let alone any woman, would not be so reviled by Trump that even Hillary seemed better by comparison.
Yeah, the Hillary lost thing misses the GOP primary thing, where Trump was able to beat everyone, despite being trolled into mentioning the size of his dick... in a Debate!

The simple answer is there are a lot of deplorable white people out there. It is getting so bad, a white woman was murdered by a white racist in Virginia in an ISIS like inspired attack... and these idiot white assholes didn't even blink.
It wasn't so much that Trump won as that Hillary lost. If you want to defeat Trump there needs to be an alternative people can care about and feel is on their side. That wasn't Hillary, and it isn't any of the Hillary corporate clones. Channel Bernie or somebody like hm and you can win.

The OP isn't just about people who think Trump is the greatest. It is also asking how anyone would not be so repulsed by the unparalleled scum that Trump clearly is and has been his whole life that they would find him acceptable even compared to Hillary.
IOW, your answer makes more sense for voting for someone like Jeb Bush against Hillary, but doesn't account of how anyone, let alone any woman, would not be so reviled by Trump that even Hillary seemed better by comparison.
Yeah, the Hillary lost thing misses the GOP primary thing, where Trump was able to beat everyone, despite being trolled into mentioning the size of his dick... in a Debate!

Years hence there will be a monument to Donald J Trump, and it will be YUUUGE statue of a dick.

Not many people voted FOR Trump.... If any women at all.

Some women voted AGAINST Clinton, though.

I think more women voted FOR Trump than voted against Clinton.

But definitely women voted for Trump. I think the biggest issue is abortion rights.

Here is something that was posted on a relative's FB:
photo.jpeg

It's repulsive and upsetting in the extreme. Right after or perhaps during the campaign I was listening to NPR and heard some evangelical or another twist himself into knots about 65 thousand ways to justify voting for someone who is actually morally repulsive to all evangelical teachings. It has to do with God using a bad man to do good things. FWIW, this same relative is someone I know was sexually assaulted by a family member as a child and whose husband cheated on her and cannot keep a job. Also, they were unable to have children, so abortion is a hot bed issue for them. Also both only barely graduated from high school, although neither is unintelligent. They married right out of high school and have been scraping by --or not--ever since. I have another relative (other side of the family) who is also enamored with Trump. He's male, but again: low level of education, quite poor most of his life. Spent most of his life in GA.

The simple answer is there are a lot of deplorable white people out there. It is getting so bad, a white woman was murdered by a white racist in Virginia in an ISIS like inspired attack... and these idiot white assholes didn't even blink.Yeah, the Hillary lost thing misses the GOP primary thing, where Trump was able to beat everyone, despite being trolled into mentioning the size of his dick... in a Debate!

Years hence there will be a monument to Donald J Trump, and it will be YUUUGE statue of a dick.

He's a billionaire so size doesn't matter.

All that stuff re: Putin is just Fake News! And if it’s not, Jesus can cover his sins as well.

Also, he got Trump’s hands wrong.

They got the face pretty correct though. Every artist knows the hands are the most difficult. It's easier if you make them bigger. :)

Some women are just plain yellow-dog Republicans, it would seem.

Then there are absurdities like this: I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump. - The Washington Post Blacks for the Ku Klux Klan? Jews for Adolf Hitler? Chickens for Colonel Sanders?

The woman you quoted could be defined as a reformist Muslim. See below:

Finally, as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State. Of course, Trump’s rhetoric has been far more than indelicate and folks can have policy differences with his recommendations, but, to me, it has been exaggerated and demonized by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, their media channels, such as Al Jazeera, and their proxies in the West, in a convenient distraction from the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

Some women are just plain yellow-dog Republicans, it would seem.

Then there are absurdities like this: I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump. - The Washington Post Blacks for the Ku Klux Klan? Jews for Adolf Hitler? Chickens for Colonel Sanders?

The woman you quoted could be defined as a reformist Muslim. See below:

Finally, as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State. Of course, Trump’s rhetoric has been far more than indelicate and folks can have policy differences with his recommendations, but, to me, it has been exaggerated and demonized by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, their media channels, such as Al Jazeera, and their proxies in the West, in a convenient distraction from the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

This woman could also be defined as a pathetic moron, since she voted to notably increase everything she says she is against. By treating, via word and deed, all Muslims as though they are extremist enemies prone to violence, Trump has directly increased the prevalence of that extremism and the probability of future violence.

Being an irrational moron is the one thing that unifies all Trump voters who are not among the 1% that all his economic policies are designed to further enrich.

They probably voted for him for ideological reasons unrelated to his behavior towards women. They put cold hard pragmatism before ideals.

Yes, 53% of work women were probably attracted to his racism as much as the sexual assault and the possible pedophilia.

Chickens for Colonel Sanders?

Somewhere I have a picture of a chicken walking towards the door of a KFC.

Wow, so you're not going to claim that the #metoo movement is somehow persecuting men?

Or perhaps that those women were "asking" to have their pussies grabbed by a fat moron?

Am I getting the 2 Lorens missed up again?

I remember thinking that many women who were saying they were gonna vote for Trump would go into the voting booth and actually vote against him. It was inconceivable to me that the pig would get more than, hell, I don't know, 25% of the female vote. He's the asshole who fucked and dumped women; the kind of prick who cheats on every woman he's ever been in a relationship with; the ass grabbing buffoon; the pervert boss who cops feels every chance he gets; the filthy fuck you'd never want your daughter to be involved with; the kind of man you'd never want your so to be.

How fucking naive was I to think that all of those things would make most women reflect on their own experiences and vote against him?

Oh well, like with god-belief, smart people can still think and do stupid things.

The fact that Trump got 53% of white women is as much an indictment of white men as white women. If that many white women find Trump's behavior acceptable, what the fuck are they putting up with in their own lives?

They probably voted for him for ideological reasons unrelated to his behavior towards women. They put cold hard pragmatism before ideals.

Yes, 53% of work women were probably attracted to his racism as much as the sexual assault and the possible pedophilia.

The part I highlighted is an ideological stance, like it or not. Same for those who wanted right wing judges and/or policies that they knew they wouldn't get without a Republican in the White House (also an ideological reason). They put those things ahead of the many things wrong with Trump.

IOW they put pragmatism before idealism. Those of us who argued "Blue no matter who" argued this for that very reason.

True... and women wonder why men might be confused about how to act around them sometimes... "I want a man that is powerful, strong, gets what he wants, and can pick me up and throw me on the bed... but is afraid to touch my shoulder without asking for permission first".

I dated a girl when I was young and for whatever reason, I actually said, "can I kiss you"... (which was very nerdy, in the 80's.. I was a nerd, for sure). She literally said, with a rolling of her eyes, "not if you have to ask about it". So, I just leaned in and kissed her... the second girl I ever kissed in my life... My, have things changed (like, not at all).

Chickens for Colonel Sanders?

Somewhere I have a picture of a chicken walking towards the door of a KFC.

Wow, so you're not going to claim that the #metoo movement is somehow persecuting men?

Or perhaps that those women were "asking" to have their pussies grabbed by a fat moron?

Am I getting the 2 Lorens missed up again?

Obviously the chicken didn't know. It was more about no matter how nutty a position there will be a few supporters.

You are missing that Trump was the middle finger vote to the system as a whole. Not everyone cars about PC outrage. Many were so sick of it that they voted for the guy who clearly didn't care about it either. That's another big factor here. Another big factor is celebrity. I thin a lot of people treated that election as a reality game show and voted for entertainment and chaos. He's certainly provided that.

Back
Top Bottom