• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

They are targeting civilian evacuation routes.

If it's not legit, how do you explain the NATO sticker?! :LOL:

One thing interesting is if you follow the sticker, it's upper right of laptop but in other pic, it's in bottom right. You can tell because the sticker is next to Thinkpad logo in one pic but not the other. So, are we dealing with two laptops? If you examine the sticker contents, it has the same asset id in different photos. So, two laptops, one asset id?? Or 1 sticker moving around by photographer?

If it's not legit, how do you explain the NATO sticker?! :LOL:
One thing interesting is if you follow the sticker, it's upper right of laptop but in other pic, it's in bottom right. You can tell because the sticker is next to Thinkpad logo in one pic but not the other. So, are we dealing with two laptops? If you examine the sticker contents, it has the same asset id in different photos. So, two laptops, one asset id?? Or 1 sticker moving around by photographer?
How can you deny the accusation though? They included a pic of a laptop with stickers on it. STICKERS!

Beau of the Fifth Column shares his opinion that however it goes in Ukraine, Putin's war has already been a massive failure.

The same way they occupy Russia. Arrest and murder people that raise their voice.
That works really well until it gets down to telling your closest confidants they have to murder their own families...
I'm waiting for the order to execute retreating or fleeing troops by Putin, a return to Soviet tactical policy. These and other actions are what made the Tsar a target in the beginning. Stalin only hung un using terror and genocide. Putin is putting the same bullseye on himself. Clearly the man has lost his rational faculties and is only being played by people like China. Were it not for Putin's terror tactics against his internal opponents he's be gone already. Ukraine just told the Russian Pig to stick his ceasefire offer up his ass.

Were it not for Putin's terror tactics against his internal opponents he's be gone already.
His ability to murder and imprison his enemies is probably driving Trump mad with jealousy.
Another reason that whoever ends up offing him will be doing the world a favor.

After all we have gone through from revolution to civil war to two world wars to civil rights to hear an American ex president who may run again praise a dictator for genius in invading Ukraine is hard to grasp.

The fact that there are significant numbers of Americans who support him gives me pause.

If not for the courts including Trump appointees doing the right thing we may have descended into a Putin like regieme. It was reported he floated the idea of invading Venezuela. And our free press.

The question that keeps cumming up in the news is thwhy is Putin not fully using his air force? Russia jets have been shot down. Russia shoud have total uncontested air superiority.

Apparently Ukraine flying older MIGs are holding their own.

Is he worried about loosing top line jets?

The other photo is taken from the other side of the top cover. Thinkpads have another logo there.

The question that keeps cumming up in the news is thwhy is Putin not fully using his air force? Russia jets have been shot down. Russia shoud have total uncontested air superiority.

I've wondered that myself. I've Googled it a bit and have only found more questions than answers - and speculation. I have very weak knowledge on the subject of advanced fighter jets and the infrastructure needed to maintain them but I wonder if, given the decrepit state of his ground forces, if he lacks the technology infrastructure and trained service expertise needed to maintain his best technology.

I've wondered that myself. I've Googled it a bit and have only found more questions than answers - and speculation. I have very weak knowledge on the subject of advanced fighter jets and the infrastructure needed to maintain them but I wonder if, given the decrepit state of his ground forces, if he lacks the technology infrastructure and trained service expertise needed to maintain his best technology.
That seems to be the case. The military has a ton of firepower but lacks staying power.

Back
Top Bottom