• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

But based on watching that video with automatic translation and 2x speed, I didn't find anything pro-Russian in it.
I did not say that video was pro-russian. I searched "Arestovich Italy" and it popped up.
So it proves that you suck at googling. That's all.
I know you are very sensitive to any sign of dissent in your side and always try to rationalize and hide it.
But I myself, don't really care that much. Just find it curious that you (and West in general) is so afraid.

So, Barbos, when‘s your draft number going to get called so you can join the fight? Or are your going there already?

The crew of the Moskva and all those VDV troopers that dropped into Kyiv agree with you.
This is a creation of western propaganda. And I don't count mistakes made by russians as ukrainian success,
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Patooka, Moksva suffered self-inflicted fire. It was NOT ukrainians or NATO.
And no, that's not russian propaganda, that's photo-graphical evidence.

So, Barbos, when‘s your draft number going to get called so you can join the fight? Or are your going there already?
What does that have to do with anything?
US started this war, not Russia.
Yeah, but YOU are fighting it. You’re so gung Ho, I thought you would have volunteered with Prigozhin already and been sent to the front line.

What does that have to do with anything?
US started this war, not Russia.
Yeah, but YOU are fighting it. You’re so gung Ho, I thought you would have volunteered with Prigozhin already and been sent to the front line.
What are the options? Ukraine war, US started, is a way to regime change in Russia in order to have war with China in order to regime change them too.
It's better to liberate Ukraine than to have WW3. US needs to realize that they no longer rule the world and learn to listen to other countries opinion.

World is changing, who would have thought Africa would be telling France and Germany to go and fuck themselves,

Where the hell do you get this utter nonsense from?
From the Pentagon. They said if EU had armies there would be no need to keep shitload of american soldiers there.
Who is telling you that American soldiers are fighting Russian imperialists in Ukraine?
The Russian narrative doesn't allow for Ukrainians to have any agency or independent capability. That's why, when Ukraine has some battlefield success, it's attributed to NATO forces secretly operating in the country, or "polish mercenaries" or the like.
Yes, Ukrainian puppet regime have very limited agency. That's just fact.
And Ukraine have never had any battlefield success to be worthy of noticing.
Sinking Russia's flagship Moskva.
Kicking Russians out of Snake Island.
Kicking Russian occupiers out of (most of) Kharkiv region.
Kicking Russian occupiers out of right bank of Dnipro river.

...and most importantly, continuing to fight back in a war that "should have been over in a week" for 391 days and counting.

If these aren't successes, I don't know what are. And if you think they're not Ukrainian successes but only thanks to NATO or the Poles or nazis or whatever, then you're just making my point for me: Russian narrative requires stripping all agency from Ukraine and belittling their achievements.

NATO isn't fighting in Ukraine. It's just helping Ukraine defend itself by providing weapons and intel. This is no different how Belarus, North Korea, Iran, or China are helping Russia.

But based on watching that video with automatic translation and 2x speed, I didn't find anything pro-Russian in it.
I did not say that video was pro-russian. I searched "Arestovich Italy" and it popped up.
So it proves that you suck at googling. That's all.
Him being in Italy wasn't really the important part. Him switching sides and allegedly starting to become friends with Russia was.

I know you are very sensitive to any sign of dissent in your side and always try to rationalize and hide it.
But I myself, don't really care that much. Just find it curious that you (and West in general) is so afraid.
Well in this case there seems to not have been any "dissent": just you falling for Russian propaganda again.

I don't count mistakes made by russians as ukrainian success,
Then technically, because it was Russia's mistake to start the war in the first place, every casualty you suffer is your own fault.

If Putin hadn't made the mistake of invading, Russia would have had zero casualties in the war, there wouldn't have been a "self-inflicted fire" in the Moskva and it would still be sailing merrily in the Black Sear, and you would never have been forced to withdraw from Kharkiv or Kherson (by virtue of never occupying them in the first place).

The crew of the Moskva and all those VDV troopers that dropped into Kyiv agree with you.
This is a creation of western propaganda. And I don't count mistakes made by russians as ukrainian success,
The Moskova went down because it's defenses weren't up to the job and it's damage resistance was horrible.

The Moskova went down because it's defenses weren't up to the job and it's damage resistance was horrible.

Right. It was all Russia's fault because they didn't maintain the ship properly. Ukrainians could have rammed it with a rowboat, and that would have sunk it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom