• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Totally not greenscreened on a youtube channel that has precisely one video. :rolleyes: I invite every to watch at least some of it to get Bob's idea of what legitimate journalism is.

Russia initiated criminal case against these ICC judges.

I am actually glad these idiots issued arrest warrant for Putin. It makes negotiations between parties difficult, which means Ukraine will be integrated back into Russia. Of course US can always say they are not subject to ICC, but Senile in Chief already commented on that supporting ICC :)
Either way, not a huge loss for Putin. He can still travel to China, Russia, Middle East to the rest of his life.

Finland and Sweden are going to become part of NATO because of what your dear leader did, and now NATO will border Russia for real.
No, Ukraine will become part of Russia because of what YOUR dear leader did.
Both Finland and Sweden have been de-facto members of NATO, with the exceptions that they were sane.
Ukraine have been a de-facto member of NATO as well, insane one at that. Now they will be part of Russia.
You lose. And you risk losing Poland as well. Their insane ambassador to France threatened to declare a war on Russia.
Article 5 does not apply in that case and they will quickly lose.

The way it's going so far, by the time Finland gets there, NATO will be gone.
Your military got stopped by 4 trucks last year. You couldn't scare the Hare Krishnas. And Poland was never Australia's to lose. Until you learn what the word sovereignty means, you're going to come off sounding like an ignorant bumpkin.
Barbos Badenov and Natasha

Where the hell do you get this utter nonsense from?
From the Pentagon. They said if EU had armies there would be no need to keep shitload of american soldiers there.
Who is telling you that American soldiers are fighting Russian imperialists in Ukraine?
Nobody, russian soldiers are fighting US/NATO imperialists. This is according to .... ukrainian so-called government.
US/NATO co-opted ukrainian idiots to fight for them. Idiots (not the ones actually dying) themselves proudly admit that.

Barbos and lots of Russians don't seem to realize that they're not fighting against NATO. If they were their invasion would have been over a year ago. Their Hitler know how to use terror and so it's understandable their ignorance.

No, I asked because I saw a 5-year video of him being circulated recently where he is seemingly saying pro-Russian things, but which seems to have been edited to mislead. So I was curious if that was your source. Also couldn't find anything about him being in Italy with a cursory search.
How do you know it was edited to misled?
If you're talking about this video:

For example Newsweek clarified how its being misleadingly edited:

Here's the original video, but no subtitles so I can't confirm it either way. Maybe you can.

My opinions aren't going to be shaken
Exactly my point. They are unshakable.
No, they're just not dependent on what a single former Ukrainian propagandist is (allegedly) saying. And because of that, I have no investment in proving said propagandist right or wrong. I can just go with the facts.

In this case, the facts seem to be that arestovych hasn't become pro-Russian, and you fell for a fake video. (though you didn't confirm that this was the video you were referring to, so there's still a chance I might be proven wrong.)

but it does sound like you fell for another Russian propaganda lie... again.
It's not, it's greek in this case. Video-blogger is greek-american-Cypriot.
And a paid shill of Kremlin.

He is in Italy.

Ok, that much is established.(y)

But based on watching that video with automatic translation and 2x speed, I didn't find anything pro-Russian in it.

Also check his twitter. Does this sound like being friendly with Russia to you:

Translated from Ukrainian by Google

- There are no good Russians until the war ends, until the war criminals are punished, until reparations are paid, and until all our territory is fully liberated as of 1991.

There are useful Russians and useless Russians

From the Pentagon. They said if EU had armies there would be no need to keep shitload of american soldiers there.
Who is telling you that American soldiers are fighting Russian imperialists in Ukraine?
The Russian narrative doesn't allow for Ukrainians to have any agency or independent capability. That's why, when Ukraine has some battlefield success, it's attributed to NATO forces secretly operating in the country, or "polish mercenaries" or the like.

From Reuters: EU to sign agreement to supply one million artillery shells to Ukraine.
Over what period of time? I doubt there is enough production capacity.

Meanwhile, Xi is visiting Russia. If China starts providing shells too, it'll allow Russia to maintain its artillery advantage.
They said if US sells weapons to breakaway province of China then China would sell weapons to Russia.
You decide.
AFIAK we have never sold weapons to breakaway China. We have only sold weapons to the original government of China. Taiwan did not rebel, Taiwan is what is left of China after the rest was conquered by the communists.

Or are your history books as distorted as the ones in China?

Barbos and lots of Russians don't seem to realize that they're not fighting against NATO. If they were their invasion would have been over a year ago. Their Hitler know how to use terror and so it's understandable their ignorance.
Make up your mind, Ukraine,Germany, Poland said Russia is fighting NATO.
If it was not for NATO "help" war would have been over in a week.

From Reuters: EU to sign agreement to supply one million artillery shells to Ukraine.
Over what period of time? I doubt there is enough production capacity.

Meanwhile, Xi is visiting Russia. If China starts providing shells too, it'll allow Russia to maintain its artillery advantage.
They said if US sells weapons to breakaway province of China then China would sell weapons to Russia.
You decide.
AFIAK we have never sold weapons to breakaway China. We have only sold weapons to the original government of China. Taiwan did not rebel, Taiwan is what is left of China after the rest was conquered by the communists.

Or are your history books as distorted as the ones in China?
That would be violation of one China Policy.

The Russian narrative doesn't allow for Ukrainians to have any agency or independent capability. That's why, when Ukraine has some battlefield success, it's attributed to NATO forces secretly operating in the country, or "polish mercenaries" or the like.
Yes, Ukrainian puppet regime have very limited agency. That's just fact.
And Ukraine have never had any battlefield success to be worthy of noticing.

Back
Top Bottom