• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

You are not only wrong, but it also makes you sound like a five year old who can't think of anything at all that supports his position.
I supported my position to a maximum possible degree. Whereas you have not supported yours at all.
You just parrot lies of your talking heads.
So, yes, it's not me, it's you.

I don't think anybody but you think that Ukraine is run by Nazis. Nobody is buying that, obviously false, Putin propaganda story.
Anybody? I am alone? You really think that?
I understand you probably don't consider 140 million population of Russia capable of thinking, fine.
What about some westerners, you honestly believe that none of them think that and don't have youtube channels saying what they think?
Are you living in a cave with TV which stuck to CNN channel?
I don't think Russians (as a general population) are buying the story either. I even find it questionable that you believe it. Its just too bizarre of a position to hold for a sober person. No, I don't know why you keep repeating the claim anyway.

That's what I think.

I don't think Russians (as a general population) are buying the story either
LOL, OK

I even find it questionable that you believe it
So, you honestly believe that I believe Ukraine is 200,000 (2 hundred thousands) years old country which put the man in space first?

Its just too bizarre of a position to hold for a sober person
Did you just call Jeffrey Sachs drunk?

OK, let say you are right, and russians do not belive putin's propaganda.
Then tell me why Tony piece of shit Blinken go out and says that US is not against russian people?
Why would he say that if he knew they were not believing "propaganda" anyway?

Get the hell out of CNN and watch real news.
Ukraine is run by nazis. Or if you wish taken as hostage by nazies.
US Congress said so.

You're fucked. China/India/Brasil/Middle East/Africa are with Russia.
Sorry to break this to you but China/India/Brasil/ et al are with themselves at all times.
Don't confuse looking the same direction as you as being in the same lifeboat as you.

"We have no eternal allies and we have no perpetual enemies...." Lord Palmerston, 1848

Sholtz versus pro-kremlin trolls, I guess:

You're fucked. China/India/Brasil/Middle East/Africa are with Russia.
Sorry to break this to you but China/India/Brasil/ et al are with themselves at all times.
Don't confuse looking the same direction as you as being in the same lifeboat as you.

"We have no eternal allies and we have no perpetual enemies...." Lord Palmerston, 1848
Well, China is certainly in the same boat as Russia.
And sorry to break it to you, but US State Department disagrees with you.

I don't think Russians (as a general population) are buying the story either
LOL, OK

I even find it questionable that you believe it
So, you honestly believe that I believe Ukraine is 200,000 (2 hundred thousands) years old country which put the man in space first?

This has zero relevance. It's a non-issue and I am not going to go down this rabit hole. Trying to insert this into the discussion is just more Putin gaslighting.

Its just too bizarre of a position to hold for a sober person
Did you just call Jeffrey Sachs drunk?

OK, let say you are right, and russians do not belive putin's propaganda.
Then tell me why Tony piece of shit Blinken go out and says that US is not against russian people?
Why would he say that if he knew they were not believing "propaganda" anyway?

Get the hell out of CNN and watch real news.
Ukraine is run by nazis. Or if you wish taken as hostage by nazies.
US Congress said so.

If it serves US internal political positioning to believe Putin then they might say they do.

Denmark is full of Ukrainian refugees. I work with a Ukrainian woman at work. One of my best friends is Russian. My best friends girlfriend is Russian and lives in Moscow. I have a Ukrainian ex I talk to.

I am in the luxurious position of not having to trust the news. I can just ask people who actually know. I don't need to speculate

Last edited:
This has zero relevance. It's a non-issue and I am not going to go down this rabit hole. Trying to insert this into the discussion is just more Putin gaslighting.
So let me get it straight, Anything which goes against your narrative has zero relevance. And every BS from your media has absolute relevance?

If it serves US internal political positioning to believe Putin then they might say they do This is just politics.

Nice, you just dismissed US Congress statement, because it did not fit the narrative.

Denmark is full of Ukrainian refugees
And?

I work with a Ukrainian woman at work.
And?
One of my best friends is Russian. My best friends girlfriend is Russian and lives in Moscow. I have a Ukrainian ex I talk to.
Where is the fucking punch line????

So let me get it straight, Anything which goes against your narrative has zero relevance. And every BS from your media has absolute relevance?

Just stop your nonsense. I'm not biting. I'll re-iterate. I doubt you believe the things you are saying

If it serves US internal political positioning to believe Putin then they might say they do This is just politics.

Nice, you just dismissed US Congress statement, because it did not fit the narrative.

This is just internal US politics. American politicians is using Ukraine as a political weapon. You can't take what they say on face value

In Sweden the only politicians who buy the Putin story is on the extreme right wing. Why these guys? Because they engage in the same political gaslighting tactics as Putin does. It serves their own political needs. Truth is a non-factor to them

In Denmark no politicians believe Putin because Danish right wing populists have other bullshit to go on about. Believing Putin doesn't serve their internal political needs.

Denmark is full of Ukrainian refugees
And?

I work with a Ukrainian woman at work.
And?
One of my best friends is Russian. My best friends girlfriend is Russian and lives in Moscow. I have a Ukrainian ex I talk to.
Where is the fucking punch line????

You said that I got all my news from CNN. I don't. I don't get any of my news from CNN. I also think they're a crap news source

This is just internal US politics. American politicians is using Ukraine as a political weapon.
That's very convenient. But no, you are wrong again and you demonstrated your utter ignorance yet again
Both parties agreed that Azov regiment were a neo-nazis, there was no disagreement there.

Just stop your nonsense. I'm not biting. I'll re-iterate. I doubt you believe the things you are saying
What exactly did you call nonsense?
I will reiterate, I can assure you that I believe my own eyes, so when I see random ukrainian claiming that Gagarin was ukrainian I believe they were "taught" that in school. And no, that alone it does not justify war. But it explains it. War is the result of moral and historical degeneracy which has propagated in that "country" which led to US neocons using them as a tool to attack Russia.
Your willful ignorance is just mind-boggling.

Back
Top Bottom