• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Like grain silos for example. How are those military targets?
Ports were used for smuggling weapons.
Western propaganda likes talking how Russia bombs civilians. Then they release videos and there are soldiers there..... speaking english.
Civilian targets my ass.

This is the Kharkiv video frame by frame again:

kharkiv-missile-gif.40358
LOL, I just noticed another problem with that video. I will give you opportunity to find it yourself.

More about Gonzalo Lira

looks like he was not able to escape to Hungary :(
US citizen is arrested for having an opinion different from US government one.

Last edited:
Africans demand that racist/nazi governments of EU unblock ships with russian fertilizers in EU ports.

A right wing incel youtuber was pushing Russian Propaganda? Who'd a thunk it.
🙋 (raises hand)
Seems like Pootey has been advertising to them, bragging all the time about how Russia has the world’s greatest hookers.

Israeli, Greek and Turkish grain ships are telling Putin to go fuck himself by running to Ukrainian ports on the Danube.

Israeli vessel ignores Russia's "blockade" in Black Sea, followed by vessels from Greece and Türkiye

"Russian forces are clearly unwilling or unable to forcibly stop and search neutral ships bound for Ukraine via the Black Sea... Ship surveillance images released on 30 July show three civilian vessels declaring their destination in Ukraine via the Automatic Identification System (AIS) and sailing there without being stopped and searched by the Russian Black Sea Fleet," the article says.

I wonder if the Russian cowards will bomb the ports on the Danube or the ships making transit. If they do I hope Israel sends the Russian ship to the bottom. I certainly would.
How would Israel sink any Russian ships? They have no way to project power into the Black Sea. Turkey denies access to any combatants not based in the Black Sea at the start of the conflict.

I wonder if the Russian cowards will bomb the ports on the Danube or the ships making transit. If they do I hope Israel sends the Russian ship to the bottom. I certainly would.
British scum should had thought about that when they bombed Kerch Bridge.
So the short answer is yes, Russia will bomb any port which can support grain deal export.
The reason? because the West (US) did not honor their part of the agreement and used it to attack Kerch Bridge and smuggle weapons.
Why would there be any reason for the US to smuggle weapons into Ukraine? They're sent in quite openly across the Polish border.

More information about how video compression works here:
Nope, it can not do that.
But it did, like I just told you.

Your conspiracy theory hinges on that one frame, which has been explained,
Not one, few frames. And no, it has not been explained. Compression algorithms can not disappear large objects.
Well duh, I showed how a "large object" can become very faint indeed. And it doesn't matter if it's "large", if it's faint enough that the compression algorithm considers it disposable.

The only thing they can do is to make things appear where they are not supposed to be, not dissappear.
Lossy compression loses details. It's not hard to see how the algorithm could compare the frames, and decide that the differences are too small to count. Not to mention that before being uploaded to twitter this video could have been converted digitally one or more times.

And LCD display can not do that either.
Try to keep up. The display to camera phone is what causes ghost images, making it look like the image is in two places at once (each ghost being fainter than the original).

The compression algorithm is what vanished the faint ghosts in one frame. The combined effect is what you see.

Also it's not the only thing. You have not proven it was russians.
The projectile in the video can be identifies as Kalibr missile from the tail fins and length. Ukraine doesn't have them. So of course it was Russia.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; but to say that Russia is hitting Ukrainian cities with Kalibr missiles is not an exraordinary claim. It happens all the time. It's a very mundane claim. Your conspiracy theory that it was a false flag operation on the other hand is an extraodrinary claim, because Ukraine hasn't ever been caught doing anything like that, and it would be hard to imagine any sensible reason why they'd do it. Yet, you have failed to provide any evidence for it besides this "missing frame" bullshit.

We know for the fact that Ukrainians DID INTENTIONALLY bomb the places they controlled, with people in it.
Only in Russian propaganda. But it turns out, that you have no evidence for any of these false claims either.

This is the Kharkiv video frame by frame again:

kharkiv-missile-gif.40358
LOL, I just noticed another problem with that video. I will give you opportunity to find it yourself.
The problem is that it shows you've been wrong this whole time and it makes you question all the other times you've been lied to by Russian propaganda? :LOL:

Btw here is something someone on this thread said earlier about what they think about people who refuse to concede an argument they've lost:

Jayjay, I've noticed you stopped resisting to the idea/theory that there are and have been plenty of nazis in Ukraine.

I don't like people refusing to concede. So state your position so we can close at least that part of debate. Do you still disagree with wikipedia articles on the matter?

Everything I said is taken from there I think.

Yes, eventually US and even European production capability will bypass Russia's, but it'll take at least a year, maybe several years.
By that time Ukraine will be Russia again.
Also, you forgot about China. They are not interested in having NATO on their land border.
Probably not, but it's not like that's a realistic scenario anyway. No country on China's border is about to join NATO.
Russia has border with China and according to Nuland Russia will "join" the NATO. Otherwise, what is the point of this war?
I see you put "join" in quotes, because obviously Nuland never said anything of the sort. I think Poland suggested in the 90s that Russia should join NATO, but that idea was dismissed very quickly. The US doesn't want Russia into NATO anymore than Russia wants to join, because then Russia would have a veto on all NATO decisions.

Besides, countries join NATO because they want protection from larger neighbours. Even if Russia came to its senses and became a western democracy, what would it need NATO to protect it against? China?

Well, bad idea in my opinion. Definitely bad timing.
I see you are "We will hang them later" guy.
Yes, they can hang the street signs later. There's no hurry.

I also say it as a citizen of a country with two official languages, with street signs in many regions being in both. It's not like Ukraine has to get rid of the Russian signs, they can do both.

Like grain silos for example. How are those military targets?
Ports were used for smuggling weapons.
You keep repeating that claim, but haven't seen you post any evidence for it (which is typical, you never do). And I already pointed out that smuggling weapons would have been impossible because Russia got to inspect every ship coming in or out. And Ukraine doesn't need to smuggle anything because they can get everything through Poland anyway.

Western propaganda likes talking how Russia bombs civilians. Then they release videos and there are soldiers there..... speaking english.
Civilian targets my ass.
Without seeing this alleged video, why wouldn't Ukrainian soldiers speak english? The most recently bombed port (with the grain silos) was near Romania, it stands to reason there could be people there who don't speak Ukrainian or Russian. Or the media.

More about Gonzalo Lira

looks like he was not able to escape to Hungary :(
US citizen is arrested for having an opinion different from US government one.
So this idiot happens to be in Ukraine during the war, starts spreading lies and pro-Russian propaganda (something which would've gotten him instantly arrested in Russia also), is arrested, gets out on bail, and then makes videos where he says he'll try to sneak out of the country, and unsurprisingly the authorities got wind of this plan and detain him again?

Sounds like he's a victim of his own stupidity above all.

Back
Top Bottom