• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Blow up a train inside a tunnel.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severomuysky_Tunnel
Used as freight transport from China, there are routes around but they have steep grades and tight curves requiring slower speeds and extra engines.
It's good to know how far Ukraine's SBU can reach. And it's something to do, keeps the morale up while we're all waiting for the US Congress to get off its dead ass.
Here's hoping it's a real mess inside that tunnel.
Cheers.

Do the Russian people honestly think that they are fighting Nato troops in Ukraine?
Absolutely 100%. Russian people think that they are fighting NATO, which attacked Russia.
In fact, "ukrainians" think that. Even NATO thinks that.
Odd, how the dead soldiers seem to Ukrainian.
Yes, mostly ukrainian NATO soldiers and mercenaries from NATO countries.
Ukraine is not a part of Nato. They would like to join in order to prevent future Russian imperialism because it's doubtful that Russia will invade a Nato country. Yes there are some western mercenaries fighting for Ukraine. As there are many mercenaries and outright foreign soldiers fighting for Russia.

Ukraine is not a part of Nato.
They say they are. They are trained by NATO, they are using NATO weapons, they are advised by NATO, they are being provided intelligence by NATO, NATO "advisers" are operating some of the NATO shit like Patriots. They ARE in NATO. And gas station is beating the crap out of them.

They say they are. They are trained by NATO, they are using NATO weapons, they are advised by NATO, they are being provided intelligence by NATO, NATO "advisers" are operating some of the NATO shit like Patriots. They ARE in NATO. And gas station is beating the crap out of them.
Well sure, the Nato countries want Ukraine to survive and beat back the imperialists. Why wouldn't we. They'll make good friends to trade with. Maybe your economy wouldn't be so shitty if you traded with other countries rather than bully and "beat the crap" out of them. Finally, I have to say that Ukraine has far far exceeded expectations. They are fighting invaders that at 5 times their size. And here we are, 2.5 years later, and your side hasn't conquered them yet! You have to admit that the Ukrainians are pretty spunky and admirable!

Well sure, the Nato countries want Ukraine to survive and beat back the imperialists. Why wouldn't we. They'll make good friends to trade with. Maybe your economy wouldn't be so shitty if you traded with other countries rather than bully and "beat the crap" out of them. Finally, I have to say that Ukraine has far far exceeded expectations. They are fighting invaders that at 5 times their size. And here we are, 2.5 years later, and your side hasn't conquered them yet! You have to admit that the Ukrainians are pretty spunky and admirable!
Harry, Harry, Harry, you are so naive. Either that or you are trolling me,

Harry, Harry, Harry, you are so naive. Either that or you are trolling me,
How am I trolling you? Your country first attached Ukraine in 2014. Then you fully invaded them in Feb 2022. You've been at war with them directly for 18 months. You are far larger, far more troops. And yet Ukraine is still standing. How you could not admire their grit?

Why all of you are chanting the same crap?

Is it odd how we will all tell you the sky is blue and water is wet too? It is only liars who have a hard time keeping their stories straight.
This is an example of garbage you keep repeating, while ignoring the reality.
Prime Minister of Israel (Naftali Bennett) says you are full of shit. Ukrainian regime people themselves say you are full of shit. This is a reality.
Nobody, I repeat nobody is buying your BS anymore.

How am I trolling you?
By repeating nonsense which was thoroughly refuted.
Why are you doing that? Why all of you are chanting the same crap?
You are not going to convince anybody (who is not "convinced" already), let alone me.
Let's make it simple for you: are there Russian troops in the UN officially recognized borders of Ukraine without the permission of the Ukranian government? Yes or No?

How am I trolling you?
You are not going to convince anybody (who is not "convinced" already), let alone me.
Let's make it simple for you: are there Russian troops in the UN officially recognized borders of Ukraine without the permission of the Ukranian government? Yes or No?
If you recognise their government then yes (I don't in case you wonder). So what? Russia has legal justification for doing that, unlike US in Syria, Libya, Irag, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Cuba and ..... surprisingly Russia. There was no UN approval for any of that shit you did.

Let me repeat my question for you. Bennett essentially confirmed everything Russia was saying. Ukraine's own official said the same thing.
Your response?

And since you like UN so much, then what about US and Israel? how many UN resolutions you two have violated?

How am I trolling you?
Yes, but that's what you have to do when a country is crawling with nazis and presents an existential threat to our freedoms under dictatorship.

April Fools! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Why all of you are chanting the same crap?

Is it odd how we will all tell you the sky is blue and water is wet too? It is only liars who have a hard time keeping their stories straight.
This is an example of garbage you keep repeating, while ignoring the reality.
Prime Minister of Israel (Naftali Bennett) says you are full of shit. Ukrainian regime people themselves say you are full of shit. This is a reality.
Nobody, I repeat nobody is buying your BS anymore.
Hang on, Bennett is saying that the sky is **NOT** blue and water is **NOT** wet?

Yes, but that's what you have to do when a country is crawling with nazis
Come on, not everyone in Canada is a nazi ukrainian.
Banter with you back and forth is often jolly. However, it is also sad that we are talking about Ukranians and Russians dying. It's shocking how cavalier you are about this fact. Question: would you want your children or grandchildren to be fighting in Ukraine?

Banter with you back and forth is often jolly. However, it is also sad that we are talking about Ukranians and Russians dying. It's shocking how cavalier you are about this fact. Question: would you want your children or grandchildren to be fighting in Ukraine?
That was not our choice. You forced ukrainian degenerates to fight and die.

So, are you going to answer my question or not?

That was not our choice. You forced ukrainian degenerates to fight and die.

So, are you going to answer my question or not?
If your troopers returned home, the war would be over. Answer my question first: would you be happy if your children were fighting in Ukraine right now?

How am I trolling you?
If you recognise their government then yes (I don't in case you wonder). So what? Russia has legal justification for doing that, unlike US in Syria, Libya, Irag, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Cuba and ..... surprisingly Russia. There was no UN approval for any of that shit you did.

Let me repeat my question for you. Bennett essentially confirmed everything Russia was saying. Ukraine's own official said the same thing.
Your response?

And since you like UN so much, then what about US and Israel? how many UN resolutions you two have violated?

So, if it's ok with you for Russia to rescue Ukraine from their government then it was ok for the USA to rescue Iraq from theirs in 2003?
Tom

Back
Top Bottom