• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

unevidenced claims.
That's official, you have gone totally mad.

That was in July, before Putler started whining for a ceasefire “compromise” that would gift him his ill-gotten gains.
Now he is (you are) totally fucked.
This is going to allow exactly what pootz says he doesn’t want.
Ukraine, backed by NATO, is going to grind down Russian military capability and degrade its economy, as slowly and inexorably as as Pootey’s foolishness demands. And he will end up kicked out of Crimea and at best, will have to claim victory after being gifted with the burning remnants of a few eastern border towns.

Interesting!

Interesting!
Just like those lying Natoes to move the decimal points! 😂

unevidenced claims.

That was in July, before Putler started whining for a ceasefire “compromise” that would gift him his ill-gotten gains.
Now he is (you are) totally fucked.
This is going to allow exactly what pootz says he doesn’t want.
Ukraine, backed by NATO, is going to grind down Russian military capability and degrade its economy, as slowly and inexorably as as Pootey’s foolishness demands. And he will end up kicked out of Crimea and at best, will have to claim victory after being gifted with the burning remnants of a few eastern border towns.
No surprises in that article. The Ruskies have veto power. Without that they could say bye-bye to their stolen money. Why post articles that don't help your argument?

unevidenced claims.
The assets are frozen. They’ll remain frozen until Russia rejoins the civilized world and stops its imperialism. That will take a very long time. Why not put these assets to work? Help to rebuild Ukraine. If so, your side will benefit. Once the war is over, a rebuilt Ukraine could be very prosperous with a high tech workforce that could buy your gas. You gots to think long term comrade!

The assets are frozen. They’ll remain frozen until Russia rejoins the civilized world and stops its imperialism. That will take a very long time. Why not put these assets to work? Help to rebuild Ukraine. If so, your side will benefit. Once the war is over, a rebuilt Ukraine could be very prosperous with a high tech workforce that could buy your gas. You gots to think long term comrade!
Russia's relationship with its neighbors has always been a reflection of its relationship with itself, one of violence and revolution. Has Russia ever had a relationship with a free neighbor that wasn't based on fear and aggression? China doesn't count because China is just another totalitarian shithole where citizens are subjugated, not empowered. When you have to build walls around your country to keep people in you know you're living in Fuckheadistan.

Russia's relationship with its neighbors has always been a reflection of its relationship with itself, one of violence and revolution. Has Russia ever had a relationship with a free neighbor that wasn't based on fear and aggression? China doesn't count because China is just another totalitarian shithole where citizens are subjugated, not empowered. When you have to build walls around your country to keep people in you know you're living in Fuckheadistan.
Totally agree. Secondly, China doesn’t count because it can kick the shit out of Russia! Russia picks on countries that it can bully. Hence their fear of NATO.

Ukraine F-16 Speculation Mounts as Russia Loses 8 Fighter Jets in 3 Weeks
In recent days, Russian-aligned or anti-Ukrainian Telegram channels have speculated that Ukraine may have made use of the advanced jets to take out key Russian assets, although there has been no confirmation that Ukraine has received the jets.

A U.S. source told Newsweek on Wednesday that it was likely Ukraine had indeed received the first of the promised F-16s.

"I hope the West has learned NOT to announce new weapons systems, as was done for the most part for the first 20 months of the war," said Daniel Rice, former special adviser to Ukraine's lead commander, General Valery Zaluzhny.

"Russian forces should learn 'the hard way' when Ukraine fields a new weapon," Rice, who is now president of American University Kyiv, told Newsweek.

We do need to do a better job of keeping our mouths shut when it comes to assisting Ukraine against Russian Hitler. Get them the weapons and let them do their jobs, which they have done exceedingly well.

In recent days, Russian-aligned or anti-Ukrainian Telegram channels have speculated that Ukraine may have made use of the advanced jets to take out key Russian assets, although there has been no confirmation that Ukraine has received the jets.

A U.S. source told Newsweek on Wednesday that it was likely Ukraine had indeed received the first of the promised F-16s.

"I hope the West has learned NOT to announce new weapons systems, as was done for the most part for the first 20 months of the war," said Daniel Rice, former special adviser to Ukraine's lead commander, General Valery Zaluzhny.

"Russian forces should learn 'the hard way' when Ukraine fields a new weapon," Rice, who is now president of American University Kyiv, told Newsweek.

We do need to do a better job of keeping our mouths shut when it comes to assisting Ukraine against Russian Hitler. Get them the weapons and let them do their jobs, which they have done exceedingly well.
It would seem too early for their training to be complete. Though I'm not particular how Russian assets get destroyed, so by whatever means is fine by me. I submit for your careful consideration that Barbos said only one Russian aircraft was shot down and that was by friendly fire. Perhaps all eight Russian aircraft were shot down by friendly fire and we have entered the "why are you hitting yourself" phase of the war.

Reports are that the Russian Navy has lost half of its Black Sea amphibious landing craft. To a nation, Ukraine, that has no navy.
Try a fifth of its entire Black Sea Fleet.

I'm willing to bet some Admiral is about to become allergic to windows.

It would seem too early for their training to be complete. Though I'm not particular how Russian assets get destroyed, so by whatever means is fine by me. I submit for your careful consideration that Barbos said only one Russian aircraft was shot down and that was by friendly fire. Perhaps all eight Russian aircraft were shot down by friendly fire and we have entered the "why are you hitting yourself" phase of the war.
I just read a few days ago their training in Britain was completed.

I just read a few days ago their training in Britain was completed.
Yeah, I don't know if it is just the basic familiarization training. I think there is a combat maneuvers follow-on course.

I'm willing to bet some Admiral is about to become allergic to windows.
Those guys are in a tough spot. Putang probably gives them enough money to get their jobs done but then they have to decide how much to skim off, to include paying off their lieutenants in theft, without worrying about those windows. Not so hard to do unless you guess badly about future needs, like maybe you really are going to have to attack Kiev after all. If you guessed wrong and those cheap tires start falling off your trucks it gets ugly. That might be partly why generals keep getting whacked attempting to make mission with deficient TO&E.

When contacted for more information about the textbook, Sonin provided Newsweek with a PDF copy of the book. He also told Newsweek that he didn't doubt the authenticity of its contents and that the book's publication was announced earlier this year during a press conference by the book's authors and Sergei Kravstov, Russia's minister of education.

New job opportunity for barbos! When the intellectuals get rounded up and sent to die in Ukraine patriotically volunteer to fight against evil Ukrainian Nazi zombies, barbos can be a high school teacher educating young Russians with revisionist propagandistic bullshit glorious history about Great Mother Russia! Praise be to Putin!

Back
Top Bottom