• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Which of those has the US (or “the west”) seized and claimed as its own?
They were defeated and pushed out unceremoniously from many, but they have never stopped interfering. Now in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Yemen.
US and NATO should cease to be the self-appointed police of the world.

Russian Army caught this in AzovSteel plant:
Apparently that Azov nazi was eating rats, that's 2 years of rat diet.
Ukro propaganda was quick to present him as ukrainian in russian prison.
I wonder if these people (I am talking about ukro-propaganda and their listeners) can be fixed.
LOL, I just read comments and found out that I had the same thought in my head.
I was looking for nazi tattoos and found none, so I wondered why was he hiding. If there was no war crimes on him he could have simply surrendered. Russian authority should feed him up and do the check.

Last edited:
World Bank keeps increasing their estimate of Russian economy.
Last time they apparently recalculated and made Russia ~$6trln economy.
Now they appear to be saying that Russia could be $10trln economy. ~They explain that 40% of russian economy was not accounted by their accounting methodology :D
Where are you seeing this? Because when I go to the World Bank site for Russia I see 2.2T for 2022, no more recent data.
In some paper article I saw commented on youtube.
~$6trln is an official number, so Russia is 4th economy of the world ahead of Japan. Has been since 2021 apparently.
Nominal dollars you are using is what doomed NATO and their plan to crash Russia.
WB does not use nominal dollars, nobody with more than half-brain does.

If they're not bombing civilians why do we see so many civilian targets hit when there's nothing military about?
How do you know there is nothing military about it?
How do you know russian army hit it?
There is a number of videos of supposed russian hits of civilian targets where "civilians" all of a sudden speak english-french-polish and wear uniform. Then there are videos which clearly show that it was ukrainian air-defence missile.
Ukrainian propaganda are pathological liars, they will lie to your face. And Ukrainians know that, but their logic is that it's OK to lie if it gets them western support and money.
It's funny, how these ukrainian trolls lie in english, knowing damn well that we know that they know they are lying. But their main target is not russians or ukrainians, it's degenerate public in the West which sends them money.

I just posted a news about the guy eating rats for 2 years in AzovSteel plant. They immediately created a fake that this is how Russia treats prisoners. They are psychopaths and their propaganda is tuned for low IQ idiots in the west, which are incapable of critical thinking. Any decent ukrainian who could leave had left Ukraine and does not support regime in Kiev, they hate it.
Western Media does not show them but there is plenty of them on youtube, these are real ukrainians who hate what you did to them.

Last edited:
Speaking of pathological liars in Ukraine. This is really weird phenomena. if you ask me.
But it's worse, it's lies multiplied by immense and open corruption. Videos of mobilization officers driving recently bought expensive sport cars not even trying to hide it. Children of the prominent government critters who were sent to the West just in time who are drinking in clubs. And people who maidanned Yanukovich for corruption they say? are sitting tight.
Afraid to revolt now?

Pakistan is nobody??
Pakistan is your enemy now? You should update your enemy list

You lost in Afghanistan because we helped. We lost in Afghanistan because Pakistan helped.
First of all, we did no lose, we left because we had economic troubles, and regime we left there remained in power for a few years. Your regime fell before your last plane left runaway.

That Russia aggression is to blame for NATO expansion
We don't care for NATO "expanding" into Finland/Sweden. I have told you that a million times. Are you suffering from dementia?
We care for NATO expanding into former USSR republics. We also care about former Warsaw pact countries but less so.
You've already expanded into all of them, except Serbia.
You are not Finland. You are not Sweden. You don't get a say in whether they join NATO or not. They are not children to be ordered about.
Actually we do get to say, according to international law and more importantly precedents established by the USA.
But since you are a ChaGPT bot, that would be pointless for me to educate you.
What international law is that? Are you honestly surprised that countries on your border are worried that you'll invade them? Honestly?

So Armenia is attending the Ukraine peace summit in Switzerland. Well ain't that about a poke in eye, Vlad? Pet Medvedev says Armenia will get some of what Ukraine is getting. This only after finishing up a pack of lies aimed at Moldova.

In other news, on Thursday the G7 agreed to give Ukraine $50B in loans to be repaid by the interest on the $260B in Russian assets Russia will never see again. They had planned all along to give Ukraine this interest, about $3B annually but the US pushed to front load it to $50B now in case fucking Trump or fucking GOP tries to starve Ukraine in the future.
Hopefully the US can make similar arrangements with US weapons, getting as much out of the US and signing it over to friendly nations for doling out to Ukraine as needed.
Also, I read the US has hundreds of older ATACMS with expired or expiring rocket motors to gift to Ukraine. They'll work just fine. The US military is very conservative with things of this nature. It's not so much an expiration date as it is a "Best if used by" date. Besides, these expirations originate at the company who make ATACMS for a living.

By the way, Putin just offered his peace plan preempting clown show in Switzerland.
Basically Minsk 2 but with Ukraine losing regions which has been included into Russia already.
Interesting. To me it looks like he is tired of this war and wants to end it by offering a fair deal.
Kharkov and Odessa are not included, he really wants it to be considered by regime in Washington.
I have mixed feelings. I don't trust regime in Washington would let Ukraine go.
I suspect Global Majority will take this plan and run circles around Elensky making his life at conference miserable.
LOL, that was quick. Both Elensky and Jens IQ=85 Stoltenberg both replied :D

No, it's not Minsk 2! More details are coming out regarding Putler's peace plan. It's a sham. Additional details include Ukraine ceding additional land to Russia, full demilitarization and so-called denazification. Basically Ukraine has no choice but to continue fighting.

By the way, Putin just offered his peace plan preempting clown show in Switzerland.
Basically Minsk 2 but with Ukraine losing regions which has been included into Russia already.
Interesting. To me it looks like he is tired of this war and wants to end it by offering a fair deal.
Kharkov and Odessa are not included, he really wants it to be considered by regime in Washington.
I suspect Global Majority will take this plan and run circles around Elensky making his life at conference miserable.

No, it's not Minsk 2! More details are coming out regarding Putler's peace plan. It's a sham. Additional details include Ukraine ceding additional land to Russia, full demilitarization and so-called denazification. Basically Ukraine has no choice but to continue fighting.

Yes, it's not Minsk 2, it's worse, I said that in my post.
Why are you wasting entropy replying with this nonsense?

Because there are many who believe that Russians are sincere in wanting peace. Just stop helping Ukraine and world harmony will return!! Yahoo. Russia will return to being nice guys interested in advancing world peace!

Because there are many who believe that Russians are sincere in wanting peace. Just stop helping Ukraine and world harmony will return!! Yahoo. Russia will return to being nice guys interested in advancing world peace!
No, I still vote for fucking Ukraine up beyond recognition.
Yes, I know we would end up with econstracting it, but I still want to fuck them up beyond recognition first.
it will be a good lesson for future candidates to "join" NATO.

Again, I keep telling you that you and I agree on this. But there are many people (many republicans in the US for instance) who disagree as to what Russians are regarding Ukraine. Russians want blood in Ukraine and booty. And they only thing that will stop them are arms and Ukranian guts. Help me spread this word....

They were defeated and pushed out
They should have “talked”, right? That way they could belong to the US, just like Ukraine will belong to Russian should they be foolish enough to talk instead of fighting..
Your hypocrisy is showing, Aupy.

Anyhow, the fact remains: the USA has not occupied any other country. You may think that’s because the United States is less powerful than say, Panama for instance, which speaks to the fact that you are completely deluded.

Ponder this: the USA has never attempted to subjugate its neighbors.
Russia has tried to subjugate every neighbor it ever had, except China.

Again, I keep telling you that you and I agree on this. But there are many people (many republicans in the US for instance) who disagree as to what Russians are regarding Ukraine. Russians want blood in Ukraine and booty. And they only thing that will stop them are arms and Ukranian guts. Help me spread this word....
Not following you here. You've increased entropy needlessly again.

Not following you here. You've increased entropy needlessly again.
You and I agree that Russia does not want peace with its neighbors. You want to "fuck up Ukraine". If arms stop flowing to Ukraine, there will be a bloodbath there. And Russian imperialism will continue.

Back
Top Bottom