• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

At toilet backs up in Moscow and it is a western conspiracy. They are sabotaging Russian toilets.
Actually it's you who blames everything on Russia,
You blamed Trump on Russia, your economic problems on Russia, everything is "Russia did it"
Having said that, Marx was a western economist/philosopher and WW1 Germany did release and supported Lenin with explicit intent to get Russia out of WW1.
Has anyone ever told Barbos that Marx was Jewish?
Lies!!!

Wait. You’ve got MORE of everything? You’re killing great numbers of Ukrainians? And you STILL haven’t conquered so much as Donbas? Much less the rest of Ukraine?
You don't believe Syrsky?

You started this Kupyansk offensive in January! And you still haven’t captured this city? What the fuck is wrong with your army, dude?

I say they’re cowards.

But I can’t blame them. Why the fuck should they sacrifice their lives for Putin’s glory? Do the world a favor and revolt against this cocksucker.

Some videos on Youtube show Russians attacking and being blown up one by one. They drive their tanks along roads the Ukrainians have sighted in on. And die. And do it again, and again and again. It is heartbreakingly stupid.

You did not watch the video i just posted did you?
He specifically address this nazi propaganda practice of selecting videos of their "successes"
Nobody usually dies in tank or armored vehicle after FPV hit. Ordinary ukrainian FPV is not able to destroy dank, let alone kill soldiers in it. Most of the time it gets incapacitated and then repaired.
Russian lancet drones started with small warhead, and then progressively increased it to a level where they can actually destroy armored vehicles. FPVs are much smaller.

As I said, Putin is a continuation of Stalinism. Brutal, oppressive. No free speech or press. Assignation. Jailing gossiping voices. Putin cut off grain from Ukraine that led to hunger in places in the world. Stalinistic brutality.
Even if it was true (which it is not) how is that your business to fix Russia?
Maybe russians want it that way?

Without the possibility of political change as in a dictatorship or authoritarian system like Russia nothing changes and nothng improves. Stagnation.
To be technically correct, there is not only the possibility but a virtually certainty of political change in Russia. Theirs is a history of tolerating authoritarians until they can’t, having bloody revolts and then installing the next Russian authoritarian despot.
Maybe they change the title once in a while, just to make it feel a little different. Yesterday’s Tsar or Emperor is today’s “President”.
The whole shithole country is depressing, their people are depressing and their leaders are despicable. Always have been.
But their current one is emphatic that they have “the best hookers in the world”, so there’s that to lift them up.
Ivan the terrible was so disgusted with the fucked up shithole that is Russia that he actually wanted to move to England and live there. He was constantly in Elizabeth's ear looking for a suitor of noble blood so he could leave the shithole of Russia behind. Unfortunately for him he died before that ever happened and Elizabeth wanted no part of it anyway. When your ruler wants to abdicate and leave the country you know it's a shithole.
That's a good one, why not go back another 500 years, or better 1000, and use that as justification for your war on Russia.

You can spin it all you want. The fact remains another day another dead, wounded, or crippled fellow Russian Barbos, and no end in sight.

We went through it in Vietnam. Military leaders kept saying victory was just around the corner, the enemy could not sustain losses. Just send more troops. In he end Nixon came up with Vietnamization, we train ARVN troops and then pull out. He called it peace with honor. Did not work. Those in South Vietnam mostly did not want us to begin with, and the Vietnamese fighting against us were fighting for home and against foreign usurpation.

Ukrainians are fighting for home and family. Russians are fighting because crazy dictator says to..

Russia might have learned form Afghanistan.

If the majority of Russians want to end the war Putin can not be voted out. Serious opposition candidates are not allowed to run.

You can spin it all you want. The fact remains another day another dead, wounded, or crippled fellow Russian Barbos, and no end in sight.
Your losses are 5 times higher. And it is YOUR Vietnam all over again.
Not VN, we have no troops. It is possible NATO will join the war.

You avoid the point or are simply too indoctrinated to see it. Ukraine is fighting for survival, Russians are dying on the whim of Putin. Only a psychopath/sociopath can live with that and sleep at night

I thought that this was an interesting response. Are you trying to say that Russia isn't losing any soldiers in Ukraine?
That's not what you said. You talked trash about Putin and Russia.

Russia does lose men, but a lot less than Ukrainian Regime.
Really? And you still can’t conquer them? Dude, your army sucks. They’re doing so great at killing Ukrainians, but they can’t take any territory? Are they cowards? Afraid to move forward? So it would seem.
Yes, really. No, our army does not suck. Even your NATO forces chief does not think they suck, even Ukro-Wehrmacht chief does not think so. Yes we are doing great killing ukrainian soldiers. And territory will come later, it actually started to come already. No, we are not cowards, we are simply not stupid.
Yeah. Sure you are. As you said 2 1/2 years ago. And after losing at least 3,000 tanks. Do you have much more left?
According to whom?
Syrsky gave an interview recently to NYT (I think) In it basically he said that russia now has more of everything (including tanks, soldiers ) than at the beginning.
Russia keeps around an awful lot of very old stuff. And the stores of tanks have dropped by thousands, I forget the exact number.

The thing is you have more old equipment in storage than you have logistics to operate it in the field. As tanks get killed that logistics capacity goes to supporting older tanks in their place.

Russia keeps around an awful lot of very old stuff. And the stores of tanks have dropped by thousands, I forget the exact number.

The thing is you have more old equipment in storage than you have logistics to operate it in the field. As tanks get killed that logistics capacity goes to supporting older tanks in their place.
The fact is, Ukro-Wehrmacht supreme commander complained that Russia is stronger than in the beginniong.
7 times more soldiers, more tanks, more of everything.

Your losses are 5 times higher. And it is YOUR Vietnam all over again.
Not VN, we have no troops. It is possible NATO will join the war.
You have ukrainian troops to waste first.
You avoid the point or are simply too indoctrinated to see it. Ukraine is fighting for survival,
No, they are not, nobody was going to kill them. Go to Melitopol and ask "ukrainians" there.
Russians are dying on the whim of Putin. Only a psychopath/sociopath can live with that and sleep at night
No, psychopaths are in the Washington, they started this war in order to make Russia theit puppet.

US campaign behind the turmoil in Kiev

But while the gains of the orange-bedecked "chestnut revolution" are Ukraine's, the campaign is an American creation, a sophisticated and brilliantly conceived exercise in western branding and mass marketing that, in four countries in four years, has been used to try to salvage rigged elections and topple unsavoury regimes.
No reply to the Guardian article directly linking US to Ukrainian troubles?
The Guardian!

Anti Stoical Personalty Disorder formerly known as sociopath. It describes both Trump and Putin.

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD or APD), sometimes referred to as dissocial personality disorder, is a personality disorder characterized by a limited capacity for empathy and a long-term pattern of disregard for or violation of the rights of others.[3][4] Other notable symptoms include impulsivity, reckless behavior (including substance abuse), a lack of remorse after hurting others, deceitfulness, irresponsibility, and aggressive behavior.[5][6]

How did the US or NATO start the war? Was there massing of troops? Any mobilization?

The threat was in the paranoid delusional mind of Putin. A sociopath who said his goal was the eradication of the Ukrainian people and culture. Who is the Nazis in all this?

My guess is he walks aruond in a rage venting anger on those around under him.

But while the gains of the orange-bedecked "chestnut revolution" are Ukraine's, the campaign is an American creation, a sophisticated and brilliantly conceived exercise in western branding and mass marketing that, in four countries in four years, has been used to try to salvage rigged elections and topple unsavoury regimes.
The Guardian!
The Ukrainian problems are being bombed by Russians... schools, hospitals, homes. Women.hildre. I takes a real tough man to destroy defenseless children. Right? I get a feeling of disgust as I write this.

Yes we were involved as a matter of foreign policy. The late Senator McCain was there supporting the revolution that kicked out the Putin puppet. You know, like the Russian revolution that got rid of the incompetent monarch. The people of Ukraine spoke, they freely chose democracy and to align with the EU.

Russia did not from Afghanistan, but not what you think. We should have learned that the West and US specifically are not to be trusted.
Those Stinger anti aircraft weapons we gave Afghanistan were a real bitch for Russia weren't they.

Russia did not from Afghanistan, but not what you think. We should have learned that the West and US specifically are not to be trusted.
Those Stinger anti aircraft weapons we gave Afghanistan were a real bitch for Russia weren't they.
Yes, you could not get over the fact that your asses were handed to you in Vietnam and tried that.

The Guardian!
The Ukrainian problems are being bombed by Russians... schools, hospitals, homes. Women.hildre. I takes a real tough man to destroy defenseless children. Right? I get a feeling of disgust as I write this.

Yes we were involved as a matter of foreign policy. The late Senator McCain was there supporting the revolution that kicked out the Putin puppet. You know, like the Russian revolution that got rid of the incompetent monarch. The people of Ukraine spoke, they freely chose democracy and to align with the EU.
Then don't get surprised when we do the same to you. Russia is in Ukraine to kick out US puppet out of Ukraine.

Wait. You’ve got MORE of everything? You’re killing great numbers of Ukrainians? And you STILL haven’t conquered so much as Donbas? Much less the rest of Ukraine?
You don't believe Syrsky?

You started this Kupyansk offensive in January! And you still haven’t captured this city? What the fuck is wrong with your army, dude?

I say they’re cowards.

But I can’t blame them. Why the fuck should they sacrifice their lives for Putin’s glory? Do the world a favor and revolt against this cocksucker.

Some videos on Youtube show Russians attacking and being blown up one by one. They drive their tanks along roads the Ukrainians have sighted in on. And die. And do it again, and again and again. It is heartbreakingly stupid.

You did not watch the video i just posted did you?
He specifically address this nazi propaganda practice of selecting videos of their "successes"
Nobody usually dies in tank or armored vehicle after FPV hit. Ordinary ukrainian FPV is not able to destroy dank, let alone kill soldiers in it. Most of the time it gets incapacitated and then repaired.
Russian lancet drones started with small warhead, and then progressively increased it to a level where they can actually destroy armored vehicles. FPVs are much smaller.

The videos I have seen show Russian tanks being totally destroyed. The Ukrainians have mastered that to a science. Battle fields littered with destroyed Russian tanks and armored vehicles. Day after day, Russian boys are sent into the death zone to die in fiery explosions.

The fact is, Ukro-Wehrmacht supreme commander complained that Russia is stronger than in the beginniong.
7 times more soldiers, more tanks, more of everything.
Far less logistics. You have more shooters but less to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom