• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

The videos I have seen show Russian tanks being totally destroyed. The Ukrainians have mastered that to a science. Battle fields littered with destroyed Russian tanks and armored vehicles. Day after day, Russian boys are sent into the death zone to die in fiery explosions.
It comes down to how they are hit. It's a lot easier for a FPV drone to do a mobility kill than a total kill but the operators have learned weak points. And even if it's a mobility kill the result is the crew bails and other drones might come back. The crew have a considerable habit of leaving the top open when they bail--drop a grenade in it and the ammo is going up.
It comes down to Ukrainians getting weaponry and learning tactics. The Allies couldn't handle the German heavy tanks and knew they needed a better tank. Along came the Firefly, a modified Sherman. It typically took a single shot to destroy the best German tanks. Unlike the Ruskis the Germans weren't stupid and knew to look for the longer barrel Firefly. So the Allies typically kept them as hidden as possible. German tankers knew they had no chance against them.
Except by the time your Shemans appeared on the scene stupid russians were pretty much finishing Hitler and your whole D-day was more of an attempt of saving Europe from eventual occupation by russians than help to defeat Hitler. His defeat was already a certainty.

Most could give a shit what goes on in Russia as long as it stays within Russia. When years back Putin said his goal was the restoration of the Soviet Union then people took notice.
Complete and utter BS. It is you who attacked and tried to destroy Russia.
Stop parroting MSM liars.
You were the one that crossed over a border illegally,

Let me ask you this. If you didn't like the goings on in Ukraine and the west. why didn't you initiate talks between Russia and Ukraine insted of immediately going to a war posture?

Most could give a shit what goes on in Russia as long as it stays within Russia. When years back Putin said his goal was the restoration of the Soviet Union then people took notice.
You seem to regard what happened in Ukraine as an attack on Russia. The standard hallmark of the abuser--you blame the victim for what you did when they escaped.

The Ukrainians are now using multiple drone hits.
Yes, there is a video of 8 drones hit on ...... one russian soldier. They wasted 8 drones with no result, the guy walked away unharmed.
They don't show failures and even when they don't miss they often show the hit but no result, you know why? becasue there is no result or result is underwhelming. The fact is, drones were effective in the beginning but now, most of them get jammed according to ukrops themselves. Same with all your american wunderwaffe, 90% of your ATACMS get jammed.
Your stupid weapons do not work anymore, you even stopped sending some of them, like GPS guided shells. It became pointless to send expensive shit which is no more effective than ordinary shells.
And note that that means next time you face US weapons they'll be fixed and you won't be able to jam them. Your attack gave us a real world test of our weapons against a peer level enemy. We will be able to redesign far better than you will.

Please describe these attacks in detail.

I wonder where Barbos gets this stuff. There must be a network of Russian propaganda sites. Like our crazy conspiracy sites.

Putin is like Trump, always spinning and lying.
He's already posted his sources. It's not Russian propaganda sites. Barbos sources are just standard, completely retarded, conspiracy YouTube channels. Clueless morons with bad haircuts rambling authoritatively about stuff they know nothing about

I used to think Barbos was giving us the Russian perspective. But I have now met plenty of Russians. They don't share Barbos views. Russians aren't dumb. They know Putin is full of shit. They understand fully it's just spin. As they did in Soviet times.

When I realized this I just blocked Barbos. His posts are nothing but pointless babble. He represents no side or perspective. There's nothing there. Its just a guy trying desperately to convince himself he's not sheeple.

He's already posted his sources. It's not Russian propaganda sites. Barbos sources are just standard, completely retarded, conspiracy YouTube channels
Sure, Jeffrey Sachs is a conspiracy theorist and MSM with their 4 guys on a boat theory is just fact.

Do you even see the irony of a term "conspiracy theorist". Of course you don't, you don't know the history.

Please describe these attacks in detail.

All those people from around the world in France eating, drinking, and celebrating the Olympics.

Russia is no where to be seen, Russia is making war destroying schools and hospitals. That pretty much says it al about Russia.

Nice to see Simone Biles back in action. All the young gymnasts at the Olympics are in phenomena physical condition. Chnia looks good.
You could have saved a lot of typing and just said "I am a russophobe"
From what I have come to understand about Russia and its culture I an do not have a phobia of Russia.

From what Russia does I say it is a brush culture at its culture. Little in the way of western cncepts of freedom.

China is an adversary but there are positives of Chinese culture.

Chinese actors Jet Li and Jackie Chan are popular over here in movies made here and in China. Ther martial arts movies are popular as is Chinese martial arts. And of course Chinese food.

There is nothing culturally from Russia. That is probably due to the oppressive control by the Soviets followed by the Russian authoritarians.

Remember Rudy Nureyev and Baryshnikov who fled Russia? East Germany had a wall to keep people in.

I hvae a sense of Canadian, French, Swedish, British, German, Italian, Indian, Japanese, and South Korean cultures. There is communication. Movies, music, literature. Tourism. Noting from Russia, a black hole. At least beyond the old writers and composers. I read Dostoevsky. Tolstoy.

Putin is isolating Russians from the world. Not just the USA, the international Olympics commitee baned Russia from the games.

So, why is China doing so well while being adversarial with the USA and Russia is not? We buy a lot of Chinese goods, little from Russia. Could it be poor Russian leadership for many decades?

The Ukrainians are now using multiple drone hits.
Yes, there is a video of 8 drones hit on ...... one russian soldier. They wasted 8 drones with no result, the guy walked away unharmed.
They don't show failures and even when they don't miss they often show the hit but no result, you know why? becasue there is no result or result is underwhelming. The fact is, drones were effective in the beginning but now, most of them get jammed according to ukrops themselves. Same with all your american wunderwaffe, 90% of your ATACMS get jammed.
Your stupid weapons do not work anymore, you even stopped sending some of them, like GPS guided shells. It became pointless to send expensive shit which is no more effective than ordinary shells.
And note that that means next time you face US weapons they'll be fixed and you won't be able to jam them. Your attack gave us a real world test of our weapons against a peer level enemy. We will be able to redesign far better than you will.
No, you note what I told you to note first, that is your weapons are garbage which can only be used against people in sandals with AK47.

In other news. The killer of the Farion was captured. And Ukraine's propaganda don't know what to do with him.
The guy can hardly be painted as russian terrorist or something. he is more like ukro-nazi, but Farion herself was super-urko-nazi, cartoonishly so. So much so so russians should have provided security details to her in order to keep her alive.
Anyway, looks like some ukro-nazi who have not learned ukrainian well enough took offence in her doubt about their ukro-naziness and assassinated her :D
truth is, the ukrainian language is fairly useless in such technical fields as warfare and ukrainian army use russian, so the nazi-bitch talked trash about it, and now she is dead.

I guess my point is, ukro-nazis are schizophrenic.
here:

Last edited:
Ukraine is so Russia that ukro-nazis speak ..... russian :D
By the way, before Farion became ukro-nazi she was a hardcore ..... communist.

The first group of tourists allowed into North Korea since the start of the pandemic will shortly arrive into the isolated country.

Though Russians are banned from entering most European countries for tourism purposes, due to the invasion of Ukraine, North Korea has made an exception.

The Russian tourists will visit the capital Pyongyang and then go skiing, says Inna Mukhina, the general director of the Vostok Intur agency which is running the tour.

Russia had a wall to keep people in, now they are kept out. That is irony for you.

Does Russia get the Olympics on TV?

I just watched the men's team gymnastics final rotation. Japan, China, and the USA close competition. Japan gold, China silver, USA bronze. Some incredible stuff by all three teams.

No Barbs I am not Russo-Phobic. It is you and your Putin who chronically blames the USA and Euripoe for Russian troubles. Westo-Phobia.

I am not phobic, I am concerned about a Putin who invades a country recognized by the UN and internationally as a sovereign state. And then Putin threatens to use nuclear weapons if anyone interferes.

An irrational insane leader.

I hear North Korea and Cuba are lovely this time of year, cheap accommodations too.

Russia is the largest country in the world, yet King Putin is obsessed with taking Ukraine. Madness.
Russia has plenty of natural resources especially energy, yet its economy has gone no where going back to the Soviets. Contrasted to China and its rabid rise.

Stalin purged the educated economic class, the bourgeois, who could have made the country work. The result was a long string of incompetent ideological leaders.

Lenin in the end was moderate. He understood that it would be chaotic to make a sudden change. The Vanguard would lead them towards a future communist state.

If I remember right Lenin was going to hand power to moderates and Stalin managed to take control. There is a theory he hastened Lenin's death.

And the rest is Russian history.

The first group of tourists allowed into North Korea since the start of the pandemic will shortly arrive into the isolated country.

Though Russians are banned from entering most European countries for tourism purposes, due to the invasion of Ukraine, North Korea has made an exception.

The Russian tourists will visit the capital Pyongyang and then go skiing, says Inna Mukhina, the general director of the Vostok Intur agency which is running the tour.

Russia had a wall to keep people in, now they are kept out. That is irony for you.

Does Russia get the Olympics on TV?

I just watched the men's team gymnastics final rotation. Japan, China, and the USA close competition. Japan gold, China silver, USA bronze. Some incredible stuff by all three teams.

No Barbs I am not Russo-Phobic. It is you and your Putin who chronically blames the USA and Euripoe for Russian troubles. Westo-Phobia.

I am not phobic, I am concerned about a Putin who invades a country recognized by the UN and internationally as a sovereign state. And then Putin threatens to use nuclear weapons if anyone interferes.

An irrational insane leader.

I hear North Korea and Cuba are lovely this time of year, cheap accommodations too.

Russia is the largest country in the world, yet King Putin is obsessed with taking Ukraine. Madness.
Russia has plenty of natural resources especially energy, yet its economy has gone no where going back to the Soviets. Contrasted to China and its rabid rise.

Stalin purged the educated economic class, the bourgeois, who could have made the country work. The result was a long string of incompetent ideological leaders.

Lenin in the end was moderate. He understood that it would be chaotic to make a sudden change. The Vanguard would lead them towards a future communist state.

If I remember right Lenin was going to hand power to moderates and Stalin managed to take control. There is a theory he hastened Lenin's death.

And the rest is Russian history.
American racism, slavery.

You seem to regard what happened in Ukraine as an attack on Russia. The standard hallmark of the abuser--you blame the victim for what you did when they escaped.
I guess, we start transferring nukes to Cuba again. And probably to Mexico, to governments and if not then to Cartels.

Back
Top Bottom