• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

More lkey Russia set up dummy companies and got the parts from European distributes. A common way to get around export restrictions.
Yes, but that's very recent development.
Barbos, what is it exactly that you are defending here on the forum? You defend Putin who uis a dictator.
You do realize that by attacking Putin you confirm everything what Russian side says?
Ukraine invaded into Russia. Here's a thought: perhaps if your side didn't invade Ukraine; then they wouldn't invade your side??? But I'm just spitballing here.
Here is a better thought, perhaps if your side had not invaded Ukraine, Russia would not have invaded it either.
Yeah, and my point predictably went over your head.
After all these posts, I still can't figure out if you are say that metaphorically; or if you really believe that the US invaded Ukraine?!
I mean that both metaphorically and literally.

No one coerced Ukraine to ally with the Europeans or open negotiations to join NATO.
That's patently false. There was a whole lot of coercion, coup d'etats and murders. Nobody asked ukrainians about their opinion. NATO simply said, you will be in NATO and EU (later) and that's it. Whereas when Russia tried to enter NATO (and we did try that) you said "no way". The same deal with Finland, US simply installed their people in the finish government and they "voluntarily" entered NATO without even an appearance of asking people. After that these people retired from politics to Think Tanks funded by Boeing and LM where they are going to be paid handsomely doing literally nothing, not even pretending. And opinions of the people does not mean much when you have media to form it to your liking.

Last edited:
The obvious Barbos.

Russia aka Putin does not allow opposing criticism. You probably can not get global TV news.

Every day there is international reporting on multiple local broadcast TV stains and radio. Opposing voices and different views from around the world.

Reporting from China, Japan, South Korera, Austrlia, New Zealnd, Europe, Phillipines.

Notyhng comes out of Russia but what the givernmet says. Foreign reporters are jailed.

I lstened to a local radio station that supoorts the Venzuelan dictorship and hates the Amerca they live in. They will not be shut down by government.

Here in the USA there are no government stations.

No one coerced Ukraine to ally with the Europeans or open negotiations to join NATO.
That's patently false. There was a whole lot of coercion, coup d'etats and murders. Nobody asked ukrainian about their opinion. NATO simply said, you will be in NATO and EU (later) and that's it. Whereas when Russia tried to enter NATO (and we did try that) you said "no way"
Coercion is Russia vs Georgia, siezing Crimea, and attempting to seize Ukraine.

Coercion is threatening Finland and Sweden with retaliation if they joimned NATO.

EU and NATO mmbers are free to leave, as the Brits left the EU.

NATO and the EU are about economic stability, peace, and cooperation. Mutually assured survival and economic prosperity. Settling dsputes throug legal systen and courts instad of war.

An enlighted post WWII approch. An end to centuries of European conflicts.

Rusia represents agression and chaos. Putin rtejects any voluntray coopertion with the EU.

Russia aka Putin does not allow opposing criticism.
Well, it's complicated. But in short, the west was abusing freedom of the press and Russian government cracked down on that. I personally disagree with that approach, but abuse on your part was and still is obvious.
You probably can not get global TV news
Until 2022 I could watch CNN, BBC,DW, french, german news/propaganda, japanese on ordinary TV set.
Of course it was in english or even in french. They all voluntarily left. Nobody asked them to leave.

ISW tells that UA is already 35 km inside Russia.

1723263191818.png

The report:

You say you went to school over here, but you do not understand the west and the USA.
Says who? I understand the west and the USA perfectly.
We are critical of government, politicians, and our presidents.
Well, I am even more critical of your government, politicians, and your presidents.
The right to criticize and openly oppose government policy is protected by law in western liberal democracies.
Great, does not make your government policies any better though.

It just make your "government" more immune to criticism. And Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and even Scott Ritter have something to say about that anyway.
Anti west anger and blaming the west for its troubles has been a basic Russian principle going back to the start of the Soviet Union.
It has, but funny thing is, they have been right, we now know that. All the shit soviet propaganda said you had done you actually did.
Putin has declared a state of emergency over the incursion. Utter Russian military and intelligence incompetence.
Great, not sure what your point is, but great. Do you know what ukrainian army and pro-ukrainian circles in and out of Ukraine say about that latest stunt?
Well, your own milbloggers are saying Russia got caught with its pants down. Face it Barbos. Your army sucks. They got ambushed and fucked over by a much smaller force and surrendered in droves.

Don’t get me wrong. I really don’t blame them. Why should they fight in Putin’s corrupt army for his bullshit? They’re only cannon fodder for a pointless war that he started and can’t win. In the past year you’ve managed to move the front line maybe five to ten miles. You’ve got 300 to go to Kiev. Good fucking luck over the next twenty to thirty years of warfare.

NATO and the EU are about economic stability, peace, and cooperation
Reminded me I forgot who that was but it was another american billionaire (not Zuck)
Who explained Elon Musk by saying that Musk is truly wants to save the World, but more importantly he wants to be the one doing that. So if it is someone else, Musk is not interested.
Same thing with EU/West. You want results, sure, but you want to be the ones doing it more than anything else.

Last edited:
Well, your own milbloggers are saying Russia got caught with its pants down.
Yes, some do, Some are famous for being that way.
Face it Barbos. Your army sucks
Nope, it does not. In fact I am very proud of my army. I really am.
They got ambushed and fucked over by a much smaller force and surrendered in droves.
You do realize that these surrendering are pretty much civilians?
Let me explain it to you. Among these surrendered are FSB border guards with light firearms who are not trained for war, and then there are conscripts. Conscripts are 18 year olds who went to 1 year long mandatory military service where they forbidden by law to take part in actual combat. Basically it's a 1 year long low intensity boot camp at best. They don't even have much ammo if anything. Having said that, it's is a fuck up, no doubt about that. After the first stunt the Kiev Clown performed in Belgorod Oblast they were expected to remove any chance of having 18 year old facing hardcore ukrainian nazis. But obviously they failed at that. But there were cases during Belgorod invasion where 18 year old conscripts kicked nazis butts.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong. I really don’t blame them. Why should they fight in Putin’s corrupt army for his bullshit? They’re only cannon fodder for a pointless war that he started and can’t win. In the past year you’ve managed to move the front line maybe five to ten miles. You’ve got 300 to go to Kiev. Good fucking luck over the next twenty to thirty years of warfare.
Dude, even hardcore Ukrainian supporters are questioning the rationale of Kursk invasion.
Russians underestimated stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime. But it will end the same way your Belgorod invasion.

Well, your own milbloggers are saying Russia got caught with its pants down.
Yes, some do, Some are famous for being that way.
Face it Barbos. Your army sucks
Nope, it does not. In fact I am very proud of my army. I really am.
They got ambushed and fucked over by a much smaller force and surrendered in droves.
You do realize that these surrendering are pretty much civilians?
Let me explain it to you. Among these surrendered are FSB border guards with light firearms who are not trained for war, and then there are conscripts. Conscripts are 18 year who went to 1 year long mandatory military service where they forbidden by law to take part in actual combat. Basically it's a 1 year long low intensity boot camp at best. They don't even have much ammo if anything. Having said that, it's is a fuck up, no doubt about that. After the first stunt the Kiev Clown performed in Belgorod Oblast they were expected to remove any chance of having 18 year old facing hardcore ukrainian nazis. But obviously they failed at that. But there were cases during Belgorod invasion where 18 year old conscripts kicked nazis butts.
Pretty much civilians? What the fuck? As opposed to actual civilians. Your army is made up of pretty much civilians. IOW, poorly trained and poorly equipped. Cannon fodder.

Dude, even hardcore Ukrainian supporters are questioning the rationale of Kursk invasion.
Russians underestimate stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime.
So what? Doesn't change the fact it is a humiliating failure of Russian intelligence and mil tray strategy.

Russians underestimate stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime.
So what? Doesn't change the fact it is a humiliating failure of Russian intelligence and mil tray strategy.
Compare that to humiliation Ukraine/NATO suffers.
Ukro Regime will pay dearly for their stupid stunt. That's what Roepke basically says.

Russians underestimated stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime. But it will end the same way your Belgorod invasion.
The rationale is simple and very good. It was a spoiling attack. And it worked. Russia was planning an incursion from that area. It won’t happen now.

Your military really does suck. I can’t believe they weren’t ready for this. Seriously do you guys not understand the concept of operational planning?

Here, get this book and give it to your generals:

Joint Operational Warfare: Theory and Practice https://a.co/d/cribddQ

It’s a classic. I used it in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom