• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Don’t get me wrong. I really don’t blame them. Why should they fight in Putin’s corrupt army for his bullshit? They’re only cannon fodder for a pointless war that he started and can’t win. In the past year you’ve managed to move the front line maybe five to ten miles. You’ve got 300 to go to Kiev. Good fucking luck over the next twenty to thirty years of warfare.
Dude, even hardcore Ukrainian supporters are questioning the rationale of Kursk invasion.
Russians underestimated stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime. But it will end the same way your Belgorod invasion.
The rationale is simple and very good. It was a spoiling attack. And it worked. Russia was planning an incursion from that area. It won’t happen now.
But it did not work.
Your military really does suck. I can’t believe they weren’t ready for this. Seriously do you guys not understand the concept of operational planning?

Here, get this book and give it to your generals:

Joint Operational Warfare: Theory and Practice https://a.co/d/cribddQ

It’s a classic. I used it in Afghanistan.
And in Belgorod, right? It worked well in Belgorod :D
Look, you are clearly overdosed on pro-ukraine propaganda and unable to accept reality where Ukraine is actually losing.

NATO and the EU are about economic stability, peace, and cooperation
Reminded me I forgot who that was but it was another american billionaire (not Zuck)
Who explained Elon Musk by saying that Musk is truly wants to save the World, but more importantly he wants to be the one doing that. So if it is someone else, Musk is not interested.
Same thing with EU/West. You want results, sure, but you want to be the ones doing it more than anything else.
In 1995, using $28,000 borrowed from his father, Musk and his brother created their first company, Zip2, an online city guide licensed to newspapers. When the company was sold to Compaq for $341 million in cash and stock in 1999, Musk's share was approximately $22 million.
You could say Musk is an American success story. An immigrant who rises to the top.
Musk is an eccentrics as was Stephen Jobs and other historical American industrialists.

Musk built Tesla and Space X.

Space X will be taking us back to the Moon and on to Mars, where is Russia?

Again you do not understand us, we are a nation of eccentrics and individualists, who most of the time figure out how to cooperate with each other to accomplish something. National politics being an exception.

Russians appear conditioned to be followers.

Putin's Russia.

In the political history of Germany, the Führer prinzip (Leader Principle) was the basis of executive authority in the Government of Nazi Germany (1933–1945), which meant that the word of the Führer is above all written law, and that government policies, decisions, and offices all work towards the realization of the will of the Fuhrer.

Who is the Nazis?

Serious analysts wonder what was the point of that and it seems that they come to conclusion that the objective was the Nuclear Power Plan in Kurchatov. Terrorist Regime in Kiev (and apparently in London) thought if they could capture Nuclear plant they could use it as leverage.

Don’t get me wrong. I really don’t blame them. Why should they fight in Putin’s corrupt army for his bullshit? They’re only cannon fodder for a pointless war that he started and can’t win. In the past year you’ve managed to move the front line maybe five to ten miles. You’ve got 300 to go to Kiev. Good fucking luck over the next twenty to thirty years of warfare.
Dude, even hardcore Ukrainian supporters are questioning the rationale of Kursk invasion.
Russians underestimated stupidity and craziness of Kiev regime. But it will end the same way your Belgorod invasion.
The rationale is simple and very good. It was a spoiling attack. And it worked. Russia was planning an incursion from that area. It won’t happen now.
But it did not work.
Your military really does suck. I can’t believe they weren’t ready for this. Seriously do you guys not understand the concept of operational planning?

Here, get this book and give it to your generals:

Joint Operational Warfare: Theory and Practice https://a.co/d/cribddQ

It’s a classic. I used it in Afghanistan.
And in Belgorod, right? It worked well in Belgorod :D
Look, you are clearly overdosed on pro-ukraine propaganda and unable to accept reality where Ukraine is actually losing.
Didn’t work? Then where the fuck is your offensive in that area?

And I’ll believe Ukraine is losing when you’re marching in to Kiev. It’s only 300 miles from the front. At the rate you’re going, you’ll get there in 30 years.

Actually given the ground you just lost, might be more like 40, if ever.

Serious analysts wonder what was the point of that and it seems that they come to conclusion that the objective was the Nuclear Power Plan in Kurchatov. Terrorist Regime in Kiev (and apparently in London) thought if they could capture Nuclear plant they could use it as leverage.
And they’re wrong. It’s a classic spoiling attack. Of course they may exploit their success in other directions.

And they’re wrong. It’s a classic spoiling attack. Of course they may exploit their success in other directions.
No, it is not.

They don't. You do not take US and NATO expansionism in the count (territory or influence).
You understand that what you so adorably call "NATO aggression" is countries with sovereign borders knowingly and willingly joining NATO because of illegal Russian aggression, right?

Right? You can check the dates if you want. I'll even give you a hint - how many countries wanted to join NATO after Russia invaded Chechnya not once but twice?

Right? You can check the dates if you want. I'll even give you a hint - how many countries wanted to join NATO after Russia invaded Chechnya not once but twice?
Chechnya Is and was an internationally recognized part of Russia.
Well I've gotta say - after all that proof and evidence you provided I must reconsider my position.

I'll say this (and this is true barbos) ; you personally have made me revise my opinion on Russia and its people. You (one man) have changed it. And that's kinda the point.

Chechnya Is and was an internationally recognized part of Russia.
Well I've gotta say - after all that proof and evidence you provided I must reconsider my position.

I'll say this (and this is true barbos) ; you personally have made me revise my opinion on Russia and its people. You (one man) have changed it. And that's kinda the point.
You're welcome. Now, could you be interested in being paid russian propagandist too?

You understand that what you so adorably call "NATO aggression" is countries with sovereign borders knowingly and willingly joining NATO because of illegal Russian aggression, right?
Montenegro!
Oh good. It's official then. Putin and barbos are fucking terrified of the prowess of the Montengran military.

Although to be fair considering Russia's efforts in the last couple of years, they should be.

Back
Top Bottom