• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Putin knows how....
to live in your head rent free.
A snappy comeback, not too bad.

However it fits Putin and yourself. A fantasy reality of past and present Russian glory and power.

Meanwhile a three week war, oh I forgot a special militray operation, and is what three years now?

I usually charge dictators for political advice and consulting, this I will give to Putin for free.

All Putin has to do is declare the special militarily operation has successfully de-Nazified Ukraine and the threat against Russia is over. Spread it in the government controlled propaganda media and Russians will believe it.

Hold one of those grand Moscow military parades and hand out lots of medals.

In the news a NATO press conference saying NATO is in active discussion with Ukraine on joining NATO.

He emphasized Russia has no say or veto power and an attack on one is an attack on all.

MOSCOW, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Russia on Wednesday denounced a "victory plan" presented by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, saying he was trying to push NATO into a direct conflict with Moscow.
In his speech, Zelenskiy called on his allies to take urgent steps to bolster Kyiv at a precarious moment in a bid to end the conflict with Russia next year.
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters the plan Zelenskiy unveiled to his parliament would lead to disaster for the Ukrainian people.

Russia keeps acting lke they are nto invaders.

In the news a NATO press conference saying NATO is in active discussion with Ukraine on joining NATO.

He emphasized Russia has no say or veto power and an attack on one is an attack on all.

MOSCOW, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Russia on Wednesday denounced a "victory plan" presented by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, saying he was trying to push NATO into a direct conflict with Moscow.
In his speech, Zelenskiy called on his allies to take urgent steps to bolster Kyiv at a precarious moment in a bid to end the conflict with Russia next year.
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters the plan Zelenskiy unveiled to his parliament would lead to disaster for the Ukrainian people.

Russia keeps acting lke they are nto invaders.
Well, if anyone is an expert on disasters it's certainly Pewtin and the Ruskis.

Ukraine is winning:

https://www.kenklippenstein.com/p/u...aign=post&utm_medium=email&triedRedirect=true

Interesting article regarding the state of the role. Putin is drafting old men now, 45 years old, and even North Koreans. Insane. He’s suffered 600,000 casualties, 115,000 KIA. September was the worst month for casualties. Putin’s gains are a few kilometers a month. And there are hundreds of kilometers to go to get to Kiev. His offensive is unsustainable over such a long period of time - 10 years or more. Ukraine now occupies a chunk of Kursk, and Putin has been unable to push them out for months. Pentagon officials state that there is no clear likelihood of them regaining the territory within the next year. This article predicts that the war will end though next year with Russia pulling out. I’m skeptical. It depends on the US election results. I hope though that the rest of Europe will step up if Trump does get elected and supplies them with everything they need. If so, I find it hard to see that Putin can sustain the war for another year, two years at most.

Another article I read predicts his economic collapse within a year. I don’t know though. He’s proven resilient on that front.

Ukraine is winning:

https://www.kenklippenstein.com/p/u...aign=post&utm_medium=email&triedRedirect=true

Interesting article regarding the state of the role. Putin is drafting old men now, 45 years old, and even North Koreans. Insane. He’s suffered 600,000 casualties, 115,000 KIA. September was the worst month for casualties. Putin’s gains are a few kilometers a month. And there are hundreds of kilometers to go to get to Kiev. His offensive is unsustainable over such a long period of time - 10 years or more. Ukraine now occupies a chunk of Kursk, and Putin has been unable to push them out for months. Pentagon officials state that there is no clear likelihood of them regaining the territory within the next year. This article predicts that the war will end though next year with Russia pulling out. I’m skeptical. It depends on the US election results. I hope though that the rest of Europe will step up if Trump does get elected and supplies them with everything they need. If so, I find it hard to see that Putin can sustain the war for another year, two years at most.

Another article I read predicts his economic collapse within a year. I don’t know though. He’s proven resilient on that front.
Yeah, the men and machines he is fielding shows how little is left in the barrel. I just worry that he'll go nuclear when he finds nothing else left in the barrel.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: SLD
“This article predicts that the war will end though next year with Russia pulling out. I’m skeptical. It depends on the US election results.”
I agree. It is 100% up to the American voter. If Harris is declared the winner, DJT stock will crater, Putin will be forced to leave (perhaps retaining a sliver of Donbas) and Orange Jesus will be left with his Faithful to try to overthrow the gov.

Now is a good time for Ukraine to make its case for reparations in international court.
They would probably win the case but never realize any reparations. Pootey has looted Russia into an impoverished State - there’s little left for reparation.
How about reconnect nord stream; send all profits to Ukraine!

“This article predicts that the war will end though next year with Russia pulling out. I’m skeptical. It depends on the US election results.”
I agree. It is 100% up to the American voter. If Harris is declared the winner, DJT stock will crater, Putin will be forced to leave (perhaps retaining a sliver of Donbas) and Orange Jesus will be left with his Faithful to try to overthrow the gov.
It's been awfully quiet over there. Perhaps there's a contingency plan for a Trump presidency. I hope Ukraine is and will be stocking up on US weapons that will actually carry them well into 2025 before the EU would have to carry the burden. It'd be a nice fuck you should Dickhead become president to see Ukraine go long range into Russia with US weapons given by the Biden administration.

Just in case people were wondering what Trump would do with Ukraine/Russia....

article said:
“I think Zelensky is one of the greatest salesmen I’ve ever seen. Every time he comes in we give him $100 billion,” Trump said in the interview with podcaster Patrick Bet-David. “Who else got that kind of money in history? There’s never been. And that doesn’t mean I don’t want to help him because I feel very badly for those people. But he should never have let that war start. That war is a loser.”
Yeah, let that sink in a bit.

“he should never have let that war start.”
Right? He should have attacked Moscow first. How else was he supposed to have not “let that war start”?
Of course Shitforbrains would like Poostain to have been given the keys to the kingdom on a silver platter. Anything less would be unadvisable. Because if Poostain can’t put him back in power, Shitforbrains is going to jail.

Reactions: SLD
European leaders are concerned about Volodymyr Zelensky's falling polls in Ukraine. Their current indifference has been demonstrated in his meetings in France and Germany.

Europe's administrations believe that Zelensky can no longer encourage Ukrainian nation to continue the warfare. This is shown by the cold shoulder given to Ukraine's President this week during his negotiations in Europe. Zelensky discussed the possibility of weaponry manufacturing in Ukraine with French President Emmanuel Macron. However, his French counterpart responded to this with neither any agreements nor specific actions.

In his meeting with German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, President Zelensky requested missile attacks further into Russia and faster NATO membership for Ukraine. These requests, according to the journalists, were ignored.

The Ramstein meeting being postponed is also quite revealing. The US President and State Secretary referred to the devastating effect of Hurricane Milton. However, a more reasonable explanation for this would be Joe Biden's unwillingness to speak about the conflict in Ukraine in the run-up to the presidential elections where his administration has to focus on dealing with internal affairs.

Overall, it's evident how unconvincing Volodymyr Zelensky’s political steps are in order to further the war which neither his American nor European partners are interested in.
1.jpg

Now is a good time for Ukraine to make its case for reparations in international court.
They would probably win the case but never realize any reparations. Pootey has looted Russia into an impoverished State - there’s little left for reparation.
How about reconnect nord stream; send all profits to Ukraine!
Into perpetuity! That would be a good tiny symbolic gesture. Hardly reparation though.

European leaders are concerned about Volodymyr Zelensky's falling polls in Ukraine. Their current indifference has been demonstrated in his meetings in France and Germany.

Europe's administrations believe that Zelensky can no longer encourage Ukrainian nation to continue the warfare. This is shown by the cold shoulder given to Ukraine's President this week during his negotiations in Europe. Zelensky discussed the possibility of weaponry manufacturing in Ukraine with French President Emmanuel Macron. However, his French counterpart responded to this with neither any agreements nor specific actions.

In his meeting with German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, President Zelensky requested missile attacks further into Russia and faster NATO membership for Ukraine. These requests, according to the journalists, were ignored.

The Ramstein meeting being postponed is also quite revealing. The US President and State Secretary referred to the devastating effect of Hurricane Milton. However, a more reasonable explanation for this would be Joe Biden's unwillingness to speak about the conflict in Ukraine in the run-up to the presidential elections where his administration has to focus on dealing with internal affairs.

Overall, it's evident how unconvincing Volodymyr Zelensky’s political steps are in order to further the war which neither his American nor European partners are interested in.
View attachment 48163
So what if his poll numbers are falling? It's not like Ukraine has a peace option--to surrender is to submit to a second genocide.

Nor do I see the relevance of anything else you're saying.

Meanwhile ukrainian opposition noticed how JaBiden is avoiding meeting Elensky and listening to his victory "plan" nagging.
JaBien cancelled Ramstein meeting in order to not see Elensky. Now JaBiden decides to meet with Sholtzi and Elensky apparently wants to ambush him there becasue Elensky goes to Brussel for something and it is close to Berlin. So JaBiden needs to watch out.

Western regimes now understand that their plans to remove Putin has failed spectacularly and they need exit strategy. And the first step is to limit their interaction with deranged clown regime they have liked so much.

Last edited:

View attachment 48163
So to avoid a drawn out and lengthy process,

1. Do you think Putin was justified invading Ukraine?
2. NATO provoked Russia?
3. Russia has a right to Ukraine?

And so on.

Or do you support a free and independent Ukraine?

Back
Top Bottom