• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I am a huge fan of Hilary, but ...

Do any Hilary or possibly Trump supporters not want to see a more thorough investigation of Hilary and how the FBI handled the investigation? If not, why?

Absolutely not. The reason is exactly what many others have already said - she has already been thoroughly investigated and cleared. Any further investigation is a waste of time and money. Granted, given Trump's life-long habit of grifting and score-settling, he's absolutely not the person to head such an investigation in any case, but it's long past time to get over the fact that there was simply no fire, and very little smoke, in any of these supposed "Hillary email/Clinton Foundation" "scandals".

No, you need to understand how interconnected this all could be. There has been B.S. like this before. It must be checked now that there is a legitimate outsider in Trump; the U.S. would know for sure.

Absolutely not. The reason is exactly what many others have already said - she has already been thoroughly investigated and cleared. Any further investigation is a waste of time and money. Granted, given Trump's life-long habit of grifting and score-settling, he's absolutely not the person to head such an investigation in any case, but it's long past time to get over the fact that there was simply no fire, and very little smoke, in any of these supposed "Hillary email/Clinton Foundation" "scandals".

No, you need to understand how interconnected this all could be. There has been B.S. like this before. It must be checked now that there is a legitimate outsider in Trump; the U.S. would know for sure.

He's not a legitimate outsider. He's just inexperienced in politics specifically, but very much in with business and Wall St. and influencing politicians. There's nothing outsider about Trump other than he doesn't actually want to be president.

And what you need to understand is that Trump is, in no way, an outsider - if anything, the evidence points to the FBI working with *him* against Clinton.

He's not a legitimate outsider. He's just inexperienced in politics specifically, but very much in with business and Wall St. and influencing politicians. There's nothing outsider about Trump other than he doesn't actually want to be president.

I don't like the idea of an inexperienced self-serving businessman as the president of the world's most powerful nation as much as the next rational person. But now that there is this outsider, there is at least this one possible benefit. He can look through the eyes of an outsider and see if anything is wrong.

And what you need to understand is that Trump is, in no way, an outsider - if anything, the evidence points to the FBI working with *him* against Clinton.

No no no, he was screaming about the FBI's possible corruption until the case was reopened. When it was reopened, he famously said that maybe the system is not as corrupt as he thought. Either way, he should go through with as full of an investigation as possible if he really cares about the country.

no true scotsman,
a real investigation
a true investigation
a never ending investigation

Like many, I was mortified - truly sickened - by the results of the election. I don't like Trump at all, and I disagree with most of his ideas.

BUT, why why why is there this feeling that I am getting from the American people, specifically Hilary supporters, that it is not important for Trump to do a full investigation into Hilary, since he is an "outsider" and all. I mean this isn't like letting a kid go who stole a chocolate bar; this is the chance to know if there is a cover-up at the highest level departments of your government. Such a mass corruption will erode the practicing principles and standards that make your nation so strong.

Do any Hilary or possibly Trump supporters not want to see a more thorough investigation of Hilary and how the FBI handled the investigation? If not, why?

Are you serious? She was incredibly investigated. The FBI determined that she did not intentionally distribute classified information. Where's all the fucking investigations into Trumps background? There's an incredible double standard.

Not to mention that she is not the first government official to utilize a private server for official email, etc. So, yes, she's been treated differently all along. And yes, the last minute re-investigation was totally motivated by politics.

I don't like the idea of an inexperienced self-serving businessman as the president of the world's most powerful nation as much as the next rational person. But now that there is this outsider, there is at least this one possible benefit. He can look through the eyes of an outsider and see if anything is wrong.

:lol: You keep telling yourself that.

Like many, I was mortified - truly sickened - by the results of the election. I don't like Trump at all, and I disagree with most of his ideas.

BUT, why why why is there this feeling that I am getting from the American people, specifically Hilary supporters, that it is not important for Trump to do a full investigation into Hilary, since he is an "outsider" and all. I mean this isn't like letting a kid go who stole a chocolate bar; this is the chance to know if there is a cover-up at the highest level departments of your government. Such a mass corruption will erode the practicing principles and standards that make your nation so strong.

Because we figure it's just Republican mudslinging. There's no reason to waste money on an investigation.

Ultimately it's the big mouth fans of Hillary that gave us Trump.

No, its the idiotic fans of Bernie, who like petulant children didn't vote when they didn't get exactly what they wanted, who gave us the worst possible candidate of any election in our lifetimes. The only reason that Bernie had a better change against Trump is because those who preferred Hillary would have been more mature and intelligent than Bern victims and would have voted for Bernie.

Hillary was a loser from the start. They rigged the game for her to win the nomination. They couldn't rig the general election, so she lost. She also had that smug self-entitled "I'm with her" attitude that proved to be toxic. On top of all that was the pay-to-play politics she embodies, etc. And that is before we even get to the Republican smear campaign against her.

Voters didn't come out for her like she smugly assumed that they would. They showed that the votes of people can't be taken for granted just by pushing an "I'm not him" message. That rarely works for anybody. She wasn't for anything but herself and it proved her undoing.

Are you serious? She was incredibly investigated. The FBI determined that she did not intentionally distribute classified information. Where's all the fucking investigations into Trumps background? There's an incredible double standard.

Oh Harry, don't you know? We have to investigate Clinton, We have to investigate Clinton until she bleeds, until she's just this side of death's door. Investigate, investigate, investigate, and investigate again. SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE!!!!!!!

No, its the idiotic fans of Bernie, who like petulant children didn't vote when they didn't get exactly what they wanted, who gave us the worst possible candidate of any election in our lifetimes. The only reason that Bernie had a better change against Trump is because those who preferred Hillary would have been more mature and intelligent than Bern victims and would have voted for Bernie.
Still mad, huh?

Hillary was a loser from the start. They rigged the game for her to win the nomination. They couldn't rig the general election, so she lost. She also had that smug self-entitled "I'm with her" attitude that proved to be toxic. On top of all that was the pay-to-play politics she embodies, etc. And that is before we even get to the Republican smear campaign against her.

Voters didn't come out for her like she smugly assumed that they would. They showed that the votes of people can't be taken for granted just by pushing an "I'm not him" message. That rarely works for anybody. She wasn't for anything but herself and it proved her undoing.
+1 Agree

Somehow the majority on this board just can not see that though.

Bernie himself shares this responsibility. He thought he could win it and went negative. Then he was slow to endorse.

Still mad, huh?

Of course. The lifetime of damage they did to the world hasn't even gotten started yet, and they are certain to do much more of it in all elections to come since they continue to fail to grasp their role in it.

Hillary was a loser from the start. They rigged the game for her to win the nomination. They couldn't rig the general election, so she lost.

75% of Dem leaning people didn't even vote at all in the Primaries. Bernie lost the nomination because only a tiny % of the public thought he was a clearly superior choice to Hillary. There is no valid evidence that he would have beat Trump. Many of the moderates that did vote Hillary would have not voted for Bernie's extreme left platform. The only way he would have won is the same way that Hillary would have won, which is if those who didn't get their first choice of nominee still came out and voted for the Dem nominee to stop Trump. Hillary lost because too many leftists lack a mature and realistic grasp of what it means to compromise to form a coalition to defeat a far more dangerous enemy. The Dems will continue to lose if that doesn't change.

Still mad, huh?

Of course. The lifetime of damage they did to the world hasn't even gotten started yet, and they are certain to do much more of it in all elections to come since they continue to fail to grasp their role in it.
Yeah, because Bernie would have lost the dem rust belt states like Hillary did. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom