• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I think we can make the positive claim that nothing like 'gods' exist

We are just a singularity consciousness
OK, we can add 'singularity' to the list of words you use without understanding the meanings of.
Will you knock it off? Prove we as a UNI-verse are not a singularity.
Prove that we as a COLLECTIVE consciousness are not a singularity.
Prove that I am not a singularity just dreaming that everything else exists
I think therefore “I” am everything could be just part of my thoughts…
Prove that any of the words you are saying have any use or provide any leverage whatsoever against anything we might perceive to be a natural evil?

Masturbate in private all you want over what you think we are, but until you do the math and show your work, please bugger off.
If you don’t like what I say, YOU bugger off…you have quite an ego thinking you are more knowledgeable than me. I just have my own personal opinions. Right or wrong. I think we should share our “truths” with one another . To know what a chair is you need to look at from the sides “h” the front back “H” and the top and bottom “D” YOUR opinion is just one perception of what a chair looks like.
As I said, if you wish to share your truths meaningfully, I provided at least one valid option to do so: show your work.

What you are doing otherwise is proselytizing.
Exactly what work? The math ? No problem?
This is a binary sentence.
1010100 1101000 1101001 1110011 100000 1101001 1110011 100000 1100001 100000 1100010 1101001 1101110 1100001 1110010 1111001 100000 1110011 1100101 1101110 1110100 1100101 1101110 1100011 1100101 101110
The above is all a computers or brain understands… words are created by vibrating energy. That’s all our consciousness understands it’s called firing synapses.. our consciousness communicates by converting vibrating energy into consciousness…
TRUTH is everything is created and communicated as vibrating energy.
Angstroms decibels firing synapses
All just vibrating energy we create a perception of a physical reality in order to make our boring lonely existence as a singularity consciousness
(1) in a universe of nothingness (0)
A more enjoyable experience.
I think therefore I (I AM) but what am I where when how why do I exist?
I am or god as the bible refers to our creator
A singularity (I) vibrating (AM)
If you are unable to understand the above concepts then it is because you are not educated enough to follow simple evidence logic and reason.
This is just word salad. This is not acceptable work.

When you can pick up a nontrivializing group of set theoretic axioms, and use that to coerce a statement of the form terminating in something similar to "according to °°° property, therefore, from the axioms of ••• class/set theory, I have demonstrated that people ought ***," and which actually tracks from those axioms all the way through to ***, you're just vomiting bullshit, and honestly trivializing the life's work of people who actually are working to do that, and show the work.
Okay my apologies. For bothering you. Personally I believe our communicating is in and of itself proof of our consciousness. I think therefore I exist coupled with our definition of creator as “god”, makes my case quite clearly and simply. Obviously not.
That's the thing. I'm a fucking shitheel when it comes to universes I create, half the time. And I acknowledge that something akin to a universe is possible without a shitheel like me doing it, with a shitheel that is "blind, random absurd circumstances of an infinite normal field".

OK, we can add 'singularity' to the list of words you use without understanding the meanings of.
Prove that any of the words you are saying have any use or provide any leverage whatsoever against anything we might perceive to be a natural evil?

Masturbate in private all you want over what you think we are, but until you do the math and show your work, please bugger off.
If you don’t like what I say, YOU bugger off…you have quite an ego thinking you are more knowledgeable than me. I just have my own personal opinions. Right or wrong. I think we should share our “truths” with one another . To know what a chair is you need to look at from the sides “h” the front back “H” and the top and bottom “D” YOUR opinion is just one perception of what a chair looks like.
As I said, if you wish to share your truths meaningfully, I provided at least one valid option to do so: show your work.

What you are doing otherwise is proselytizing.
Exactly what work? The math ? No problem?
This is a binary sentence.
1010100 1101000 1101001 1110011 100000 1101001 1110011 100000 1100001 100000 1100010 1101001 1101110 1100001 1110010 1111001 100000 1110011 1100101 1101110 1110100 1100101 1101110 1100011 1100101 101110
The above is all a computers or brain understands… words are created by vibrating energy. That’s all our consciousness understands it’s called firing synapses.. our consciousness communicates by converting vibrating energy into consciousness…
TRUTH is everything is created and communicated as vibrating energy.
Angstroms decibels firing synapses
All just vibrating energy we create a perception of a physical reality in order to make our boring lonely existence as a singularity consciousness
(1) in a universe of nothingness (0)
A more enjoyable experience.
I think therefore I (I AM) but what am I where when how why do I exist?
I am or god as the bible refers to our creator
A singularity (I) vibrating (AM)
If you are unable to understand the above concepts then it is because you are not educated enough to follow simple evidence logic and reason.
This is just word salad. This is not acceptable work.

When you can pick up a nontrivializing group of set theoretic axioms, and use that to coerce a statement of the form terminating in something similar to "according to °°° property, therefore, from the axioms of ••• class/set theory, I have demonstrated that people ought ***," and which actually tracks from those axioms all the way through to ***, you're just vomiting bullshit, and honestly trivializing the life's work of people who actually are working to do that, and show the work.
Okay my apologies. For bothering you. Personally I believe our communicating is in and of itself proof of our consciousness. I think therefore I exist coupled with our definition of creator as “god”, makes my case quite clearly and simply. Obviously not.
That's the thing. I'm a fucking shitheel when it comes to universes I create, half the time. And I acknowledge that something akin to a universe is possible without a shitheel like me doing it, with a shitheel that is "blind, random absurd circumstances of an infinite normal field".
As a final note, you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.i think therefore I am.
But that realization simply caused a BIG BANG explosion of unanswerable questions..
What am I? Where how when why?
Our existence began as an attempt to answer those questions.
Realizing there were no answers, we created answers to give our existence a purpose and meaning. To make our boring lonely existence as a singularity a more enjoyable experience.
Since only our consciousness existed we had to use it to create this universe.
(1) I exist in a universe of
(0) nothingness
100111000111 that’s all I needed to create this universe as a perception of vibrating energy
Color’s angstroms vibrating energy
Sounds decibels vibrating energy
Thoughts firing synapses vibrating energy
I think therefore I am.. everything else is a creation and communication of my conscious singularity vibrating.. 100111000111
If you can’t “get it” from that explanation you simply are not ready … You can’t handle the truth……yet….

You are still confusing our creation in terms of something outside us.
We are a singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) 10011100011
1 consciousness a singularity
Using a binary system to create the
UNI verse as a collective consciousness of our different life experiences.. to get a better full understanding of what we truly are.

That sounds very Hindu to me. Nothing new. Around 2500-3000 year old philosophy. Try reading Vedic writings it may calm you down.
They became popular in the 60s-70s with young people who rejected mainstream western-American culture.

The Vedas (/ˈveɪdəz/,[4] IAST: veda, Sanskrit: वेदः, lit. 'knowledge') are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.[5][6][7]

There are four Vedas: the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda and the Atharvaveda.[8][9] Each Veda has four subdivisions – the Samhitas (mantras and benedictions), the Aranyakas (text on rituals, ceremonies, sacrifices and symbolic-sacrifices), the Brahmanas (commentaries on rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices), and the Upanishads (texts discussing meditation, philosophy and spiritual knowledge).[8][10][11] Some scholars add a fifth category – the Upasanas (worship).[12][13] The texts of the Upanishads discuss ideas akin to the heterodox sramana-traditions.[14]

Vedas are śruti ("what is heard"),[15] distinguishing them from other religious texts, which are called smṛti ("what is remembered"). Hindus consider the Vedas to be apauruṣeya, which means "not of a man, superhuman"[16] and "impersonal, authorless,"[17][18][19] revelations of sacred sounds and texts heard by ancient sages after intense meditation.[20][21]

The Vedas have been orally transmitted since the 2nd millennium BCE with the help of elaborate mnemonic techniques.[22][23][24] The mantras, the oldest part of the Vedas, are recited in the modern age for their phonology rather than the semantics, and are considered to be "primordial rhythms of creation", preceding the forms to which they refer.[25] By reciting them the cosmos is regenerated, "by enlivening and nourishing the forms of creation at their base."[25]

The various Indian philosophies and Hindu denominations have taken differing positions on the Vedas; schools of Indian philosophy which acknowledge the primal authority of the Vedas are classified as "orthodox" (āstika).[note 2] Other śramaṇa traditions, such as Charvaka, Ajivika, Buddhism and Jainism, which did not regard the Vedas as authorities, are referred to as "heterodox" or "non-orthodox" (nāstika) schools.[14][26]

The Shrimad Bhagavad Gita (/ˌbʌɡəvəd ˈɡiːtɑː/; Sanskrit: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता, romanized: śrīmadbhagavadgītā, lit. 'The Song by God';[a]),[1] often referred to as the Gita (IAST: gītā), is a 700-verse Hindu scripture that is part of the epic Mahabharata (chapters 23–40 of book 6 of the Mahabharata called the Bhishma Parva), dated to the second half of the first millennium BCE and is typical of the Hindu synthesis. It is considered to be one of the holy scriptures for Hinduism.

The Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At the start of the Dharma Yuddha (righteous war) between Pandavas and Kauravas, Arjuna is filled with moral dilemma and despair about the violence and death the war will cause in the battle against his own kin.[2] He wonders if he should renounce and seeks Krishna's counsel, whose answers and discourse constitute the Bhagavad Gita. Krishna counsels Arjuna to "fulfill his Kshatriya (warrior) duty to uphold the Dharma" through "selfless action".[web 1][3][note 1] The Krishna–Arjuna dialogues cover a broad range of spiritual topics, touching upon ethical dilemmas and philosophical issues that go far beyond the war Arjuna faces.[1][4][5]
Vedas are just the expression of our concepts of psychology religion philosophy.. all the different aspects of the experience of our existence.
It’s is sad that we kill in the name of Jesus .. we call those who disagree with our opinion of what’s right satanic or evil. The rapture is coming when we will finally understand the golden rule which just says.. stop being selfish and look at things from the other points of view… LOVE YOUR ENEMIES…they have been raised under different circumstances and understanding.. but we can communicate and cooperate and concede to come to a mutually beneficial solution to our differences.
My point is there is nothing realy new in what you say. You've added modern science to it without ubdestanding terms like energy. That combo is not new.

I call that New Age Mysticism.

A modern expert is Deepak Chopra. I have watched him on PBS. He is a degreed MD. He expertly weaves traditional Indian philosophy and mysticism with modern physics. Consiounesss explained as some etherall mix of the mystical and quantum mechanics. The audience is enthralled. In the 90s he claimed an earthquake was caused accidentally by his mediataing.

The difference between you and Chopra is that he actually knows science. You can learn what polished gobbledygook looks like by watching his videos. You are an amateur in comparison.

If you are going to publish you have a lot of conpetition for the New AGE market. Authors with academic credentials. Take a look at the Coast To Coast AM web site.
E=mc2
Mass is just the relationship between light and velocity… it’s not a physical thing…. Atoms protons leptons subatomic particles ARE NOT PHYSICAL.. they are a perception of electromagnetic forces. Vibrating energy angstroms decibels firing synapses.. vibrating energy perceived and labelled as mass that they are not….
Nope. The rest mas energy, the binding energy stored in the atom, is proportional to C and mass. You are putting the cart before the horse. Or the tail is wagging the dog.

Mass is a unit of measure or a dimension like meters and liters used to describe reality.

The number 2 is an abstraction with no physical reality. If I have some objects I can say I have two objects. Same with mass. I can't
get a box of kilograms but I can get a box containing 1 kilogram of potatoes.

You are mixing mysticism with simple ordinary weights and measures. The units of kilogram, meters, and seconds are te odern sytem ipof weights and measures. All civilizations had them. Time, distance, and mass/weight.

If you ar not quantifying what you are saying using established variables and units then you are doing metaohyscs and philophy or relgion. You are not talking science.

If aiss does not exist as a property of reality how do you calculate energy of a falling object vs rime? High school physics.

What conservation of energy means is this.

Fire a bullet from a gun. The total energy in Joils of te gunpowder = kniyec energy imparted to the bullet plus the heat henerated plus the mechanical losses in the gun frictions. COE says it must always add up. In any process starting energy must equall the sum of all the enrgies in the process.

It cane about with 19th century experiments with steam engines. It is not some philosophical abstraction.

You say science is all wrong but you invove comservation of energy, a foundation of science. That is called a cognitive dissonance.
As a final note, you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.i think therefore I am.
But that realization simply caused a BIG BANG explosion of unanswerable questions..
Realizing there were no answers, we created answers to give our existence a purpose and meaning. To make our boring lonely existence as a singularity a more enjoyable experience.
(0) nothingness
100111000111 that’s all I needed to create this universe as a perception of vibrating energy
I think therefore I am.. everything else is a creation and communication of my conscious singularity vibrating.. 100111000111
If you can’t “get it” from that explanation you simply are not ready … You can’t handle the truth……yet….

I think I will never be ready to write this book. But I will just go with what I got and whatever comes up. I am not a writer or a scholar. I am just a guy who asked what am I where and why am I here?
Who did I ask? I guess the best answer I can give for that question is “the universe”

No, I will not knock it off.

If you want me to stop ridiculing your arguments, you will need to stop making ridiculous arguments.

You are making a claim. It's up to you to prove that claim, it's not up to me, or anyone else, to prove it false.

And the first step towards a proof of your claim is for you to express it coherently, using words that mean the same thing to me that they do to you.

Right now, all I have seen is a mess of category errors, random word salad, and on those rare occasions when sense can be made of your words, contradictions.

You don't even seem to understand your own position, much less to be competent and capable of proving it to someone else.

As far as I can tell, you are massively impressed with solipsism, and unreasonably impressed by your own abilities, which you are not sufficiently capable as to be able to assess accurately.

In short, you're just not smart enough to understand how dumb your arguments really are.

Mass is just the relationship between light and velocity… it’s not a physical thing…. Atoms protons leptons subatomic particles ARE NOT PHYSICAL.. they are a perception of electromagnetic forces. Vibrating energy angstroms decibels firing synapses.. vibrating energy perceived and labelled as mass that they are not….
It's becoming increasingly apparent that you don't know the meaning of the word "physical".

That's probably going to pose serious barriers to your ever understanding any physics.

you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.
If that were true, I sincerely doubt that I would have bothered to introduce a character as pointless and tedious as you.
As it is, any god I would be down with hanging out with would be hard to hang out with as god because they prefer a world of strong agnostic atheists who just try to be good because it's the best thing to do for everyone, god or no god, and the only way they get that is if they were to keep their head down.

I think I will never be ready to write this book. But I will just go with what I got and whatever comes up. I am not a writer or a scholar. I am just a guy who asked what am I where and why am I here?
Who did I ask? I guess the best answer I can give for that question is “the universe”
Oh, hell. Write that sucker. Maybe the rejection letters will give you a little humility... or you would likely see the editorial rejections as proof of how much more brilliant you are than the publishers. But I would recommend that you first buy a good dictionary and learn the meanings of the words you have been using. Then maybe take some physics courses.

But I will give you credit for not yet having used the phrase, 'quantum entanglement'. But then maybe you haven't bumped into that yet in your woo literature.

Last edited:
you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.
If that were true, I sincerely doubt that I would have bothered to introduce a character as pointless and tedious as you.
As it is, any god I would be down with hanging out with would be hard to hang out with as god because they prefer a world of strong agnostic atheists who just try to be good because it's the best thing to do for everyone, god or no god, and the only way they get that is if they were to keep their head down.
I have a far different perception of god. I see god as a singularity that experiences the lives of every consciousness.
What if god was one of us? IMHO
God is ALL of us creating and experiencing every life experience that ever was.. why?
Because the only way to truly understand anything is to experience it personally …. Then in terms of being the “creator god” god must be a singularity of our collective consciousness. metaphorically speaking
Oh, hell. Write that sucker. Maybe the rejection letters will give you a little humility... or you would likely see the editorial rejections as proof of how much more brilliant you are than the publishers. But I would recommend that you first buy a good dictionary and learn the meanings of the words you have been using. Then maybe take some physics courses.

But I will give you credit for not yet having used the phrase, 'quantum entanglement'. But then maybe you haven't bumped into that yet in your woo literature.
If you read or were able to understand my messages you would know that my understanding of our existence as a consciousness does not allow for “particles “ quantum or otherwise… but I guess since people like you still can’t even read let alone understand what a concept is. And you suggest that I buy a good dictionary??? Guffaw.. I do not need physic courses because there is no physical reality to subatomic electromagnetic energy waves or “consciousness”
I think therefore I am. Just a consciousness dreaming up a perception of physical.. sounds colours ideas.. from vibrating energy to make our existence as a consciousness singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness.. (0) a more enjoyable experience…100111000111 go back to sleep.

Then in terms of being the “creator god” god must be a singularity of our collective consciousness. metaphorically speaking
I can say categorically that this is NOT necessarily true in any way.

I create universes.

I do not experience the conscious of every thing in my universe.

Creator gods therefore are not required to be as you describe.

I love disproof by counterexample.

Then in terms of being the “creator god” god must be a singularity of our collective consciousness. metaphorically speaking

I create universes.

No problem. Think of yourself as the creator of an imaginary universe. Not only do you experience everything in your universe you create everything in your universe. Consider the implications of that.
We created the god that created us in order to explain our existence.God did it.
Rene Descartes and the God of the bible referred to the creator as “I AM” I think therefore I am…Tell them I am has sent you”
It’s obvious the bible speaks in metaphor and in our ignorance we have lost the ability to accurately interpret those metaphors.
In my research I have been forced to understand our existence as a progression of our vibrating synapses to the physical perception of colours angstroms sounds decibels thoughts firing synapses… all just an evolution of vibrating energy… more specifically the defining and control of that vibrating energy to create a more enjoyable experience..
Think vibrating energy
See vibrating energy
Hear vibrating energy
That we are using to create our everchanging perception of what we are…

I create universes.

No problem. Think of yourself as the creator of an imaginary universe. Not only do you experience everything in your universe you create everything in your universe. Consider the implications of that.
We created the god that created us in order to explain our existence.God did it.
Rene Descartes and the God of the bible referred to the creator as “I AM” I think therefore I am…Tell them I am has sent you”
It’s obvious the bible speaks in metaphor and in our ignorance we have lost the ability to accurately interpret those metaphors.
In my research I have been forced to understand our existence as a progression of our vibrating synapses to the physical perception of colours angstroms sounds decibels thoughts firing synapses… all just an evolution of vibrating energy… more specifically the defining and control of that vibrating energy to create a more enjoyable experience..
Think vibrating energy
See vibrating energy
Hear vibrating energy
That we are using to create our everchanging perception of what we are…

I create universes.

Oh wait I see the miscommunication as usual you like most the world look at us as a CREATION OF the universe… instead of seeing the universe as a CREATION of our consciousness.. I think therefore I am.. not I am therefore I think…
Our consciousness creates the physical perception of reality..

If LOT do not apply to concessions why do you invoke conservation of energy?

Consciousness is a function of the brain. LOT applies to the brain. Ultimately consciousness and preconceptions are bounded by LOT and how the way the brain is wired.

You are still confusing our creation in terms of something outside us.
We are a singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) 10011100011
1 consciousness a singularity
Using a binary system to create the
UNI verse as a collective consciousness of our different life experiences.. to get a better full understanding of what we truly are.

That sounds very Hindu to me. Nothing new. Around 2500-3000 year old philosophy. Try reading Vedic writings it may calm you down.
They became popular in the 60s-70s with young people who rejected mainstream western-American culture.

The Vedas (/ˈveɪdəz/,[4] IAST: veda, Sanskrit: वेदः, lit. 'knowledge') are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.[5][6][7]

There are four Vedas: the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda and the Atharvaveda.[8][9] Each Veda has four subdivisions – the Samhitas (mantras and benedictions), the Aranyakas (text on rituals, ceremonies, sacrifices and symbolic-sacrifices), the Brahmanas (commentaries on rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices), and the Upanishads (texts discussing meditation, philosophy and spiritual knowledge).[8][10][11] Some scholars add a fifth category – the Upasanas (worship).[12][13] The texts of the Upanishads discuss ideas akin to the heterodox sramana-traditions.[14]

Vedas are śruti ("what is heard"),[15] distinguishing them from other religious texts, which are called smṛti ("what is remembered"). Hindus consider the Vedas to be apauruṣeya, which means "not of a man, superhuman"[16] and "impersonal, authorless,"[17][18][19] revelations of sacred sounds and texts heard by ancient sages after intense meditation.[20][21]

The Vedas have been orally transmitted since the 2nd millennium BCE with the help of elaborate mnemonic techniques.[22][23][24] The mantras, the oldest part of the Vedas, are recited in the modern age for their phonology rather than the semantics, and are considered to be "primordial rhythms of creation", preceding the forms to which they refer.[25] By reciting them the cosmos is regenerated, "by enlivening and nourishing the forms of creation at their base."[25]

The various Indian philosophies and Hindu denominations have taken differing positions on the Vedas; schools of Indian philosophy which acknowledge the primal authority of the Vedas are classified as "orthodox" (āstika).[note 2] Other śramaṇa traditions, such as Charvaka, Ajivika, Buddhism and Jainism, which did not regard the Vedas as authorities, are referred to as "heterodox" or "non-orthodox" (nāstika) schools.[14][26]

The Shrimad Bhagavad Gita (/ˌbʌɡəvəd ˈɡiːtɑː/; Sanskrit: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता, romanized: śrīmadbhagavadgītā, lit. 'The Song by God';[a]),[1] often referred to as the Gita (IAST: gītā), is a 700-verse Hindu scripture that is part of the epic Mahabharata (chapters 23–40 of book 6 of the Mahabharata called the Bhishma Parva), dated to the second half of the first millennium BCE and is typical of the Hindu synthesis. It is considered to be one of the holy scriptures for Hinduism.

The Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At the start of the Dharma Yuddha (righteous war) between Pandavas and Kauravas, Arjuna is filled with moral dilemma and despair about the violence and death the war will cause in the battle against his own kin.[2] He wonders if he should renounce and seeks Krishna's counsel, whose answers and discourse constitute the Bhagavad Gita. Krishna counsels Arjuna to "fulfill his Kshatriya (warrior) duty to uphold the Dharma" through "selfless action".[web 1][3][note 1] The Krishna–Arjuna dialogues cover a broad range of spiritual topics, touching upon ethical dilemmas and philosophical issues that go far beyond the war Arjuna faces.[1][4][5]
Vedas are just the expression of our concepts of psychology religion philosophy.. all the different aspects of the experience of our existence.
It’s is sad that we kill in the name of Jesus .. we call those who disagree with our opinion of what’s right satanic or evil. The rapture is coming when we will finally understand the golden rule which just says.. stop being selfish and look at things from the other points of view… LOVE YOUR ENEMIES…they have been raised under different circumstances and understanding.. but we can communicate and cooperate and concede to come to a mutually beneficial solution to our differences.
My point is there is nothing realy new in what you say. You've added modern science to it without ubdestanding terms like energy. That combo is not new.

I call that New Age Mysticism.

A modern expert is Deepak Chopra. I have watched him on PBS. He is a degreed MD. He expertly weaves traditional Indian philosophy and mysticism with modern physics. Consiounesss explained as some etherall mix of the mystical and quantum mechanics. The audience is enthralled. In the 90s he claimed an earthquake was caused accidentally by his mediataing.

The difference between you and Chopra is that he actually knows science. You can learn what polished gobbledygook looks like by watching his videos. You are an amateur in comparison.

If you are going to publish you have a lot of conpetition for the New AGE market. Authors with academic credentials. Take a look at the Coast To Coast AM web site.
E=mc2
Nope. The rest mas energy, the binding energy stored in the atom, is proportional to C and mass. You are putting the cart before the horse. Or the tail is wagging the dog.

Mass is a unit of measure or a dimension like meters and liters used to describe reality.

The number 2 is an abstraction with no physical reality. If I have some objects I can say I have two objects. Same with mass. I can't
get a box of kilograms but I can get a box containing 1 kilogram of potatoes.

You are mixing mysticism with simple ordinary weights and measures. The units of kilogram, meters, and seconds are te odern sytem ipof weights and measures. All civilizations had them. Time, distance, and mass/weight.

If you ar not quantifying what you are saying using established variables and units then you are doing metaohyscs and philophy or relgion. You are not talking science.

If aiss does not exist as a property of reality how do you calculate energy of a falling object vs rime? High school physics.

What conservation of energy means is this.

Fire a bullet from a gun. The total energy in Joils of te gunpowder = kniyec energy imparted to the bullet plus the heat henerated plus the mechanical losses in the gun frictions. COE says it must always add up. In any process starting energy must equall the sum of all the enrgies in the process.

It cane about with 19th century experiments with steam engines. It is not some philosophical abstraction.

You say science is all wrong but you invove comservation of energy, a foundation of science. That is called a cognitive dissonance.
(0) nothingness
Actually I have no need to explain my existence.

More of the same mythology-pseudoscience. You obviously do not grasp even high school level physics. The Binary thing is clever, I'll gove you that but still nonsense.

Good luck on your journey, in your mind you can trip anywher and crte yiur own special universe.

My infinite pointless loop detector is sounding, so it is off to ignore for yiu.

If LOT do not apply to concessions why do you invoke conservation of energy?

Consciousness is a function of the brain. LOT applies to the brain. Ultimately consciousness and preconceptions are bounded by LOT and how the way the brain is wired.
It is "that is, therefore that thinks". And that says "that is, therefore that thinks" in relation to me. And then I can look at myself, even and say "that which is me is, therefore that which is me thinks".

Or in other words, "must be like something to be a rock because a rock is something."

It's not exactly something I can empathize with usefully, granted.

I can describe the sorts of actions and reactions the rock can make same as I can the dwarf, same as I can the human mind (though the latter will take a lot of work and I can't hold it all I side my own mind at the same time; I would have to learn in pieces, describe, and learn the next system OVER the old understanding... I don't know if my mind has enough re-writes in it to get through it all, either... But assuming it did...). I can do it with myself, of a moment, though it would be the work of a lifetime.

Reality creates the physical phenomena that is perception of consciousness, not the other way around.

Descartes wrote apply yourself to problems that can be solved and leave the rest to the 'astrologers'. I took his use of the word astrologer to mean the pseudoscience and mysticism of the day.

Descartes wrote apply yourself to problems that can be solved and leave the rest to the 'astrologers'. I took his use of the word astrologer to mean the pseudoscience and mysticism of the day.
Well, I study these things because I want to create more interesting games, and also create other interesting nonhuman things, perhaps people, that play games and perhaps to play games with us!

Hopefully not "global thermonuclear war".

To that end, I have to consider about "gods" and the true statements that may be said of them, else one of the true statements that may be said of me is "they are a shitty 'god', let's kill them."

Well, I study these things because I want to create more interesting games, and also create other interesting nonhuman things, perhaps people, that play games and perhaps to play games with us!

Hopefully not "global thermonuclear war".

To that end, I have to consider about "gods" and the true statements that may be said of them, else one of the true statements that may be said of me is "they are a shitty 'god', let's kill them."
To me video games and virtual reality are the same forms of escape as religion. The Matrix in some form is already developing. Peole growing up in it will be unable to distinguish reality from illusion.

Back
Top Bottom