• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If you are not white and male whould you change your sex or ethnic origin if you could?

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
With all the advantages white men have, would you, if you were not a white male, step into a SCI FI Transformer machine to emerge as a white male?

I highly recommend it, as a sex and an ethnicity. If it were possible to start over, I would still want to be a white male. I must warn anyone considering the change, it's not really as easy as it looks. When you fuck up, everybody looks at you as if you just didn't want it bad enough.

An after thought. Being a white young man is great. Being a white old man, not so great.

If anyone does manage to make the transition, I'll be happy to take them to their first meeting and introduce them to everyone.

I'd trade being a white male for a chance to be an 18 year old Asian chick.

Then just spend a lot of time showering and exploring my body.

Reactions: WAB
Hmm, doesn't this discussion belong in the Philosophy (not Religion) forum?

b07c50ca21329cdf3d4639cc63e65fab.png

I'd trade being a white male for a chance to be an 18 year old Asian chick.

Then just spend a lot of time showering and exploring my body.

"No, I could never be a woman, 'cos I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day." -- Steve Martin, L.A. Story

Last edited:
With all the advantages white men have, would you, if you were not a white male, step into a SCI FI Transformer machine to emerge as a white male?

right NOW indian kids are winning in spelling bee every years compare to white kids

do you like to have brown kinds?

I don't get it. How would using the teleporter to turn you into an Indian kid make you better at spelling?

right NOW indian kids are winning in spelling bee every years compare to white kids

do you like to have brown kinds?

A white male can afford to pay Indian kids to spell for him.

I'm a white male, and I certainly wouldn't have it any other way, but asking those who are not white males may not elicit unbiased results, as there's likely an attachment issue that may be difficult to break. If I were an alien without a sex or race and came to earth and had to choose a sex and race after observing humans, I know what I wouldn't choose, but I'm not rightly sure what I would choose. Probably white male. But then again, I'd really like to know the truth about the efficiency issue of why women take so damn long to get ready.

I always thought those dangly bits would get in the way whenever I wanted to do something.

So: no.

As for race: No. I've seen up close and personal how much easier a lot of things have been for me and for my family because we are white. Now, if I could, I would certainly send the world through that magical transporter and eliminate bias attached to race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual preferences, etc. Not the differing characteristics themselves but the bias.

Not to hijack the thread, but I think it would be a very interesting social experiment if one had a portable holographic projector or something (and universal translator) to become whatever ethnic/sex combination desired. It would be enlightening penetrating various cultures. Um, that last sentence didn't come out right, but I am a white male...

I always thought those dangly bits would get in the way whenever I wanted to do something.

So: no.

As for race: No. I've seen up close and personal how much easier a lot of things have been for me and for my family because we are white. Now, if I could, I would certainly send the world through that magical transporter and eliminate bias attached to race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual preferences, etc. Not the differing characteristics themselves but the bias.

On the other hand, exposed plumbing is a lot easier to service.

Back
Top Bottom