• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

bf93c998434359951db8bb564e74610b.jpg

Oldie but goodie. It explains so much.

bf93c998434359951db8bb564e74610b.jpg

Oldie but goodie. It explains so much.
Just be careful - I hear that every single person who thinks that correlation implies causation ends up dead.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the point of this infographic is. I suspect if you were to see a map of the US for population centers for African Americans, it might look similar to these maps. Which would drastically change the narrative in a way the Underseer would not like! Stormfront would like it though...

Just be careful - I hear that every single person who thinks that correlation implies causation ends up dead.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the point of this infographic is. I suspect if you were to see a map of the US for population centers for African Americans, it might look similar to these maps. Which would drastically change the narrative in a way the Underseer would not like! Stormfront would like it though...

So you attribute these geographical correlations to African-Americans and entirely to African-Americans?

Interesting. What led you to this conclusion?

So you attribute these geographical correlations to African-Americans and entirely to African-Americans?
No, they're saying one COULD probably select the maps to tell that story.

You could probably also select maps of Mormon distribution and diabetes distribution and 'confirm' the holy benefits of their religious dietary restrictions.

Kind of like that cartoon. Before women had the vote, no nuclear wars. Not saying there's a 'connection,' per se, but you have to notice that the only nuclear war was after women got the vote.

Back
Top Bottom