• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

2016-02-09-1197sing.png

Actually, with the pillar one, you can clearly see that the steel column in the middle is still there and intact, and the only damage was to the non-structural brick cladding. So, putting plastic around it to keep loose bricks from falling and keeping water and junk from getting into the cavity is a perfectly reasonable thing to do on a temporary basis.

Actually, with the pillar one, you can clearly see that the steel column in the middle is still there and intact, and the only damage was to the non-structural brick cladding. So, putting plastic around it to keep loose bricks from falling and keeping water and junk from getting into the cavity is a perfectly reasonable thing to do on a temporary basis.

On a temporary basis, yeah. I'll check it again tomorrow and see if it's fixed.

I'd be tempted to wrap it in duct tape, just for people to share pics on social media.

Awww, you spoiled it for me... :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be tempted to wrap it in duct tape, just for people to share pics on social media.

Thanks Keith! I knew I could count on you!

Back
Top Bottom