• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Is the proper way to flip a bird to have your minor knuckles in front of the middle finger? It never occurred to me, but I have always done it with the middle finger in front. How do you do it, and which one is the right way?
I use both to good effect.

I have a partial amputation on the middle finger of my right hand. So sometimes i offer the left, with the finger isolated, extended as far as possible, looking as long as i can make it. "And you know what the difference is between this and this?" Then i flip the right finger, but with the pointer and ring fingers folded alongside it, making it look that much shorter, with a hilt.

sort of "__l_" vs. "nln_"

"The difference is they both MEAN the same thing, but the right one is not deep enough to satisfy...."

ad45b34375936329b2d74539219d5e46871c8d757d3d1eac503b98f7af52c199.jpg

Bottle: break me and you'll have 1 year of bad luck.
Mirror: one scratch and you have 7 years of bad luck
Condom: needs no translation... ;)

18011281_605150329681280_5835441734292602880_n.jpg

This image left me perplexed.

Is the proper way to flip a bird to have your minor knuckles in front of the middle finger? It never occurred to me, but I have always done it with the middle finger in front. How do you do it, and which one is the right way?

I've always done it with the knuckles sharply bent and sticking out front. The other way looks like little kid first learning how to flip a proper bird and not quite getting it. That way lacks the style and precision expressed in the sharp-knuckle form.

I moved from Wisconsin to California. In Wisconsin the bird is always just a fist with middle finger extended. In California it is as shown in the clip like having a pencil behind the middle finger with the rest wrapped around it. It is like a dialect. In Wisconsin it is a bubbler, in California a water fountain.

Maybe, maybe not. But you forgot to add that, having grabbed, the somebody needs to squeeze really hard for at least two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom