• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Are you ready for the 2020 elections?

whistle-stop.jpg

That's pretty much what American politics has come to.

Of course Mr Ed isn't the president. The real question is, would he have made a more moral and more competent one?

Simple answer: yes. Mr Ed has never assaulted anybody, never filed bankruptcy while self-congratulating his business knowledge, never threatened to get us into another war because he's afraid his ick is smaller than the dick of a guy in a whole different country. He'd also understand better than our president that being impoverished means less of the necessities to our survival, since for a horse, survival is paramount. An I don't think he'd get how humans will choose an idea or set of ideas over human lies as long the idea or set of ideas "feels good and comforts them", so he'd be smarter.

Just sayin'.

Of course Mr Ed isn't the president. The real question is, would he have made a more moral and more competent one?

Simple answer: yes. Mr Ed has never assaulted anybody, never filed bankruptcy while self-congratulating his business knowledge, never threatened to get us into another war because he's afraid his ick is smaller than the dick of a guy in a whole different country. He'd also understand better than our president that being impoverished means less of the necessities to our survival, since for a horse, survival is paramount. An I don't think he'd get how humans will choose an idea or set of ideas over human lies as long the idea or set of ideas "feels good and comforts them", so he'd be smarter.

Just sayin'.

All that, AND - he rarely if ever repeats himself. The first words he spoke (on TV) were in response to Wilbur musing "I've wanted a pony since I was a little boy... it's been a long time since I was a little boy". To which Ed replied "It's been a long time since I was a pony!"
That was the last time he ever said that.

Just sayin'.

All that, AND - he rarely if ever repeats himself. The first words he spoke (on TV) were in response to Wilbur musing "I've wanted a pony since I was a little boy... it's been a long time since I was a little boy". To which Ed replied "It's been a long time since I was a pony!"

Ed was never a pony. He must have been suffering from dementia.

Is that why he has that long face?

Is that why he has that long face?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom