• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

How about we just stick to the plan and include a funny image with every post? There's plenty of participation in PD if arguing politics is your bag.

Obligatory Funny Image:

allpacked.jpg

Perhaps this thread should be renamed the Trump Haters League? Or the Hillary Lovers Poor Loosers Club?
Link in your post ain't working. I can't see the image that makes you laugh.

As for me, I don't hate the genius. I just laugh when he is being genially funny. It's what he wants us to do.

464A580900000578-5076231-HOW_DOES_THIS_WORK_U_S_President_Donald_Trump_quizzically_looked-a-38_1510554915766.jpg

Perhaps this thread should be renamed the Trump Haters League? Or the Hillary Lovers Poor Loosers Club?

Maybe the whole country should be named The Trump Haters' League. Here's an image that makes me laugh (and cry):

jan poll.jpg

Aw, are people criticizing Trump just because he's a corrupt racist traitor and a Nazi apologist? That's like so unfair! You're so persecuted! Why are the liberals so mean and unreasonable?

Aw, are people criticizing Trump just because he's a corrupt racist traitor and a Nazi apologist? That's like so unfair! You're so persecuted! Why are the liberals so mean and unreasonable?

Does Angelo need a safe space?

I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread for awhile, in the hopes that the ugliness will end before I get back.

Back
Top Bottom