• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Doesn't count as harm provided he tests the drop of invisible pink blood and tells the unicorn her cholesterol numbers.
Wouldn't it be harmful to NOT tell her her numbers?
I know MY providers always seem to think they're doing me a favor showing my numbers, and the little chart. Green zone, red zone, get into the ambulance zone....

And the white zone is for loading and unloading.
If you gotta load or if you gotta unload, go to the white zone.

So, after Communion, do priests inform Jesus about his BMP -- liver function, blood count, cholestrol? Isn't this part of a priest's powers and endowment??
Also, would it even be possible for Jesus to have bad cholestrol? Wouldn't it have to be all good cholestrol, to uphold the church?
I don't want to overthink this, but it seems important.

151086221_1063212117511145_482194692230747390_o.jpg

Where's the syrup, though?

Well,with the gun and heavy dose of red meat its obviously a right winger breakfast (notice no avocado on the toast). Now that there is no Aunt Jemima anymore, the right wingers can no longer reflect back on the good ole days of black slavery while eating their breakfast. Its just not the same, so why bother with syrup at all? I guess there is still Mrs. Butterworth (who looks kinda black) and Log Cabin (some slaves lived in log cabins), but they're on there way out too.

Back
Top Bottom