• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

EsvZJMxUUAIlCH6.jpeg

No support group should feature a photo of its target audience standing that close to a subway track.

I tried to use the musical note F# and this particular one objects as only naturals allowed.
I tried $1, but it said that the instructions were a number OR a symbol, not both.

I tried to use the musical note F# and this particular one objects as only naturals allowed.
I tried $1, but it said that the instructions were a number OR a symbol, not both.

But you had no trouble with the drop of unicorn blood?

But you had no trouble with the drop of unicorn blood?

I wished an invisible pink unicorn into existence, took a drop of her invisible pink blood and put it in. Easy.

Doesn't count as harm provided he tests the drop of invisible pink blood and tells the unicorn her cholesterol numbers.

Doesn't count as harm provided he tests the drop of invisible pink blood and tells the unicorn her cholesterol numbers.
Wouldn't it be harmful to NOT tell her her numbers?
I know MY providers always seem to think they're doing me a favor showing my numbers, and the little chart. Green zone, red zone, get into the ambulance zone....

Back
Top Bottom