• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

rbl6GaG.jpg
I do not want to receive medical treatment in a country where that is sold!

The microphone is another puzzler. So you can do karaoke from your sickbed? So the doc can broadcast an appeal for a kidney?
Pretty sure I’d be looking for a different doc if mine showed up equipped like this.
Maybe the gun is to shoot the ducks but why are there bowling pins?
I think my biggest concern as a parent would be those two fake pills. Seem to be just about the perfect size to lodge in the throat and cause the kid to choke. Maybe this is another part of China's plan to destroy the West.

The microphone is another puzzler. So you can do karaoke from your sickbed? So the doc can broadcast an appeal for a kidney?
Pretty sure I’d be looking for a different doc if mine showed up equipped like this.
name here
I do not want to receive medical treatment in a country where that is sold!
Could this be the "Dick Cheney" Set?

Let's say that "all dogs go to heaven" is biblical... you'd think Jesus or Peter or whoever is doing the screening can tell a difference between dogs and humans even if they did happen to die fucking. "Penis in vagina from behind... yup those must be dogs."

But then again, given how much of the Christian religion revolves around sexual mores, and how little of it is biologically accurate, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the biblical difference between humans and dogs.

See, that's why the correct form is "a fucking big boat". No ambiguity. Word order is important (unless you're Yoda)!
A lot of misunderstandings could have been avoided if God had employed a proof reader for that long ass-book of his.

Back
Top Bottom