• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

4bcb2f51bd21344327494f2972507606.png
I'd say this is one of the rare points I'll concede. The statement says "If you think your are perfect in mind and spirit, go feck off you self-deluded jackass."

I'd say this is one of the rare points I'll concede. The statement says "If you think your are perfect in mind and spirit, go feck off you self-deluded jackass."
So you're saying the end means, "he cannot be my desiple because I'll have to be his"?
Rather, you can't be my disciple because you have deluded yourself into thinking you are perfect and Godly. Kind of saying straight up, God expects you to be something God knows you can't be. What an asshole!

So you're saying the end means, "he cannot be my desiple because I'll have to be his"?
Rather, you can't be my disciple because you have deluded yourself into thinking you are perfect and Godly. Kind of saying straight up, God expects you to be something God knows you can't be. What an asshole!
So, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone at himself."

Back
Top Bottom