• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

whos-the-real-king

One of our drivers from Sherwood Depot is going to spend their afternoon explaining why they thought it was a good idea to drive a 3.3m high bus under a 2.9m clearance railway bridge.
IMG_6792.JPG
I suspect the Depot Manager won't entertain the possibility that as it's now Autumn, the air conditioning unit should be removed to save fuel...

One of our drivers from Sherwood Depot is going to spend their afternoon explaining why they thought it was a good idea to drive a 3.3m high bus under a 2.9m clearance railway bridge.
View attachment 38087
I suspect the Depot Manager won't entertain the possibility that as it's now Autumn, the air conditioning unit should be removed to save fuel...
Why was he on that stretch of road in the first place? Surely, nobody would schedule a bus requiring a 3.3 metre clearance on a route with a clearance that is lower than that.

View attachment 38087
I’m thinking the person who’s in charge of routing will have more explaining to do than the driver will.

Back
Top Bottom