• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

View attachment 41363

SO stupid, I had to laugh...
She was going to bring her friend, Helen Gone but she couldn't make it.
She was off somewhere with Helena Handbasket.
That reminds me of what happened early in our last startup. We were given a cease and desist order for using the name of one of our principles in our first aid kit brand name. That name was also part of the name of the Company we had sold several years earlier, and the purchasers weren’t happy. So we had to re-brand our outdoor/ wilderness first aid kits. We wanted something more edgy for the outdoor market, and I came up with “Helenbak”. That lasted a few weeks before the lawyers from Camelbak came after us, and we had to change it again, to Helenbac (which I liked a whole lot less).
Not long thereafter, we had changed our main focus from Wilderness First Aid to LE, EMS and Spec Ops, and were letting Helenbac die on the vine while we struggled to keep up with demand in our new arena.
Imagine my surprise when the phone rang one day and a squeaky little voice said “I want to buy Helenbac.”
“Oookay, which product do you want?”
“The whole thing. Helenbac.”
Within a couple of weeks, we rid ourselves of the now burdensome brand, and pocketed a much needed six figure sum in exchange for the Helenbac name, a few tens of thousands worth of stock and a production training session.
Thus were we able to grow to the next phase, and Helenbac faded into non-existence due to the purchaser’s inability to make it work.

m7wLwgK.jpg

How do we have pictures showing our galaxy when we're within it? Has this been checked by Snopes?
I saw some pictures of the universe.
If they can do that, the galaxy should be a piece of cake.

How do we have pictures showing our galaxy when we're within it? Has this been checked by Snopes?

The middle image depicted as our milky way galaxy is actually a photo of the Andromeda galaxy.

So, does this mean God prefers a planet in a different galaxy, and not us? I wonder if that planet has a saviour like Jesus. Except that he has 7 eyes, a single horn on his head and walks like a crab.

The middle image depicted as our milky way galaxy is actually a photo of the Andromeda galaxy.

So, does this mean God prefers a planet in a different galaxy, and not us? I wonder if that planet has a saviour like Jesus. Except that he has 7 eyes, a single horn on his head and walks like a crab.
81B892FC-5855-4916-94C4-6AA854A14F60.jpeg

With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Pictures of the universe are fine, but I think god could've spared us the pics of his fat wife in bikini from the time they went to Acapulco.

Back
Top Bottom