• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Yup, that's a lot worse than the people who didn't realize Apollo 13 was far truer than Oppenheimer.
When Apollo 13 was first released in cinemas, I went to see it in Auckland, NZ as I was visiting the city at the time.

As we were leaving the theatre after the film, there was a young couple following us out through the foyer, and obviously he had been more keen to see it than his date.

As they passed us, I overheard her say "Sure, it was alright I guess. But why did they set it in the 1970s?"

Yup, that's a lot worse than the people who didn't realize Apollo 13 was far truer than Oppenheimer.
When Apollo 13 was first released in cinemas, I went to see it in Auckland, NZ as I was visiting the city at the time.

As we were leaving the theatre after the film, there was a young couple following us out through the foyer, and obviously he had been more keen to see it than his date.

As they passed us, I overheard her say "Sure, it was alright I guess. But why did they set it in the 1970s?"
Were they Switang?

thinking_outside_the_box-cat_litter-litterboxes-litter_boxes-cats-animals-CC40533_low.jpg

Back
Top Bottom