• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Our local zoo had a small building shaped like a whale to house the aquarium.

a small building shaped like a whale

Bigger than say … a whale?
Nope. Much smaller actually.

whale-280x300.jpg

I forget the exact details but it's a fish-regulation government agency in China.

CNN —
The typical government office is unremarkable and nondescript, its purpose unknown to the outside world. Not so with the National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) in Hyderabad, India.
Built in 2012, the giant fish-shaped building looks like it is swimming in mid-air. Rectangular scale-like windows puncture its silver body, while a hollow mouth has been punched into the front and it has blue glass for eyes. Its address, according to Google, is the “Fish Building.”
India, not China? I guess my memory was wrong.

This raises an important question:
When The Rapture hits, do people’s clothes get raptured too, as depicted above? If you dress up your blowup dolls, you’re probably not getting those clothes back.
But if you sent off your blowup dolls naked, would that freak out The Faithful so badly that they wouldn’t realize it’s The Rapture?
These things need to get sorted out before shit gets real!

This raises an important question:
When The Rapture hits, do people’s clothes get raptured too, as depicted above? If you dress up your blowup dolls, you’re probably not getting those clothes back.
But if you sent off your blowup dolls naked, would that freak out The Faithful so badly that they wouldn’t realize it’s The Rapture?
These things need to get sorted out before shit gets real!
I doubt a doll would float even without clothing.

Print people on mylar balloons, the backdrop being sky color.

(But, please don't--eventually that balloon turns into a mess of reflective bits somewhere out in the wilderness. I've brought back too many already.)

Back
Top Bottom