• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F77c0e966-a6ee-4f37-86b0-35c3200ad20a_674x800.jpeg
A TV meteorologist in Miami pretty much gave this forecast a few days ago, and told people to remember it when they vote. Waiting for the fallout.
r/WhitePeopleTwitter - 2024 will be a year to remember!

:oops:
Or, as Santa Monica might say:
"Pending coincidences present climate change alarmists with unprecedented opportunities."
Bizarro.ENG_.2014-08-10.jpeg

I know the fifth element reference but don’t get the word “multipass”. What am I missing there? Is that from a line in the movie? I admit I don’t remember all the dialogue.

I know the fifth element reference but don’t get the word “multipass”. What am I missing there? Is that from a line in the movie? I admit I don’t remember all the dialogue.

yes. it's from the movie.

Thanks! I haven’t seen it in a very long time. My roommate at the time saw it before me and he bashed it so much I took a long time to see it. When I did finally see it I went in with spoiled anticipation from my roommate and this did not enjoy it. Later, my roommate did a 180 and said he loved it and I never forgave him for that.

Perhaps if I saw it again with fresh eyes after so much time having passed I may have a different opinion.

Back
Top Bottom