• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

CDN media
I see a pair of boobs. What does that make me?
I can see a tree, and also an ostrich, and yeah even a pair of boobs, but not two people holding hands, though I can vaguely see some partial hands.
I see neither; I see King Kong.

That's what it's supposed to be, a gorilla smoking. There's no chicken or horse or whatever. :rofl:
That's what it's supposed to be, a gorilla smoking. There's no chicken or horse or whatever. :rofl:
Yeah, I was gonna say that but others beat me to it. :ROFLMAO:
That's what it's supposed to be, a gorilla smoking. There's no chicken or horse or whatever.
That's what I saw. The gorilla smoking...:rofl:

I love the movie. I think it was very difficult to film. Director issues, idk.
That's an understatement.

IFRC, the director's wife played the blue opera singer. He dumped her for the woman that played Lelu (sp?)

Drama, anyone?
It is actually worse than that too. I try not to get into celebrity drama, but Besson makes it harder to appreciate his creations.
What do you expect? He's French. ;)
giphy.gif

I consider The Fifth Element as a comedy - in the great tradition of Hitchhikers Guide. The set design and all the characters are right out of the comic books. A lot of fun.

Thanks. I've never liked it but have had to watch it several times. Next time I'll try not to take it seriously. :)

I saw King Kong getting wasted. You probably shouldn't fly through that cloud.

Back
Top Bottom