• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

View attachment 46569

I bet the artist was really gay!!
Religious sexual repression for the win. Yet again. :rofl:
Hey, when you’re the son of god, you know you’ve got a big fuckin’ shlong! And it looks circumcised to boot.

I just wonder if the church even realizes it. Somebody in there has as dirty a mind as I do.
The best way to accidentally reveal subconscious sexual desires in spectacular ways is to repress them like the bible says.

Reactions: SLD
View attachment 46569

I bet the artist was really gay!!
Religious sexual repression for the win. Yet again. :rofl:
Hey, when you’re the son of god, you know you’ve got a big fuckin’ shlong! And it looks circumcised to boot.

I just wonder if the church even realizes it. Somebody in there has as dirty a mind as I do.
And The Lord Gaveth... and he kept on giving! There might also be a mistaken impression about him being a carpenter... as he might have been working with wood in an alternate sense.

Well if the Scooby gang is there then it’s likely not a real ghost but an old amusement park owner wearing a scary mask.
That would be true of the original series. Sometime in the 80's they started doing actual ghosts. And if it is just an old guy in a mask, he better hope Scooby and the gang take him down before the Ghostbusters try blasting him.

Back
Top Bottom